The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

:yes:
Original post by Amanbabbar./
On TSR and outside TSR... The amount of times I've been called ugly just because I'm south Asian aha!

You are hot little missy never forget that. :yes:
Original post by MrEFeynman
:yes:

You are hot little missy never forget that. :yes:

Aaw, thank you :')
Aaw, thank you :')

You are welcome and I sincerely mean it. :tongue:
On TSR and outside TSR... The amount of times I've been called ugly just because I'm south Asian aha!

Maybe you're just ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile
2013-09-22-184422.jpg

First cold of the year, hence the hair, the ghostlike complexion etc.
Original post by ElChapo
Maybe you're just ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aman isn't ugly :s-smilie: she's very pretty.
Original post by eliza.anne

Well she's complaining she gets called ugly, and she thinks it's because shes South Asian, but many people find South Asian girls attractive, so like I said - Maybe she's just ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Picture0003.jpg

Here's me. Please be nice, I'm not that fond of my looks.
Original post by ElChapo
Maybe you're just ugly.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maybe I am :biggrin:

Original post by ElChapo
Well she's complaining she gets called ugly, and she thinks it's because shes South Asian, but many people find South Asian girls attractive, so like I said - Maybe she's just ugly

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was not complaining that I get called ugly, I was simply pointing out that the guy was referring to orientals as oppose to all Asians as most people (I know of) don't find South Asians attractive.
I was using my experience as an example. Far from complaining.
Original post by MrEFeynman
You are welcome and I sincerely mean it. :tongue:

Aw :blush:

Original post by eliza.anne

Aha, thanks, as are you.
Reply 6190
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.
2013-09-22-184422.jpg

First cold of the year, hence the hair, the ghostlike complexion etc.

Can we see a picture of your feet? :smile:
Oh jesus, south wales by any chance?
I'm not going to put any picture up online as I'm scared if people don't like me posts, recognize me in public, and attack me or something, so I'm not taking that risk and I think people should be more safety orientated.
Original post by Ross Kemp.
I'm not going to put any picture up online as I'm scared if people don't like me posts, recognize me in public, and attack me or something, so I'm not taking that risk and I think people should be more safety orientated.

Agree with the recognition point, but not in fear of a violent attack lol, you must be making controversial posts

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I do get around :perv:

I'm joking but seeing as everyone in wales seems to know each other, it's highly possible we've walked past each other at some point :ninja:
Maybe I am :biggrin:

I was not complaining that I get called ugly, I was simply pointing out that the guy was referring to orientals as oppose to all Asians as most people (I know of) don't find South Asians attractive.
I was using my experience as an example. Far from complaining.

I wasn't saying South Asian ugly at all. In fact there wasn't any ugly or such words. I was saying oriental girls especially in west are liked very much. It has nothing to do or say that other Asian girls are ugly or not beautiful.

Just because I said I like banana , it doesn't mean mango is bad.

Lastly, you are beautiful. And I do like South Asian in fact girls from any race or colour or culture as long as she is nice and caring.
Original post by zaback21
I wasn't saying South Asian ugly at all. In fact there wasn't any ugly or such words. I was saying oriental girls especially in west are liked very much. It has nothing to do or say that other Asian girls are ugly or not beautiful.

Just because I said I like banana , it doesn't mean mango is bad.

Lastly, you are beautiful. And I do like South Asian in fact girls from any race or colour or culture as long as she is nice and caring.

You missed my point. I never said you were trying to imply that orientals are the only good looking type of Asian, I was just saying that, oriental girls have become desirable to a lot of people, more so than south asians are... I just used my experience to prove that what I was saying is true to some extent - from what I've seen :')

& awh thanks, that's reassuring to know :smile:

I used to get called ugly because I was chinese too :tongue: the word was 'fugly' so don't worry :smile: You're really pretty.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by yennibubs
I used to get called ugly because I was chinese too :tongue: the word was 'fugly' so don't worry :smile: You're really pretty.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You're actually quite goodlooking, stalked your instagram :tongue:
Original post by yennibubs

Posted from TSR Mobile

Really?
Ahh the word butters was in fashion back then :')
Never got called 'fugly' :lol:
and aaw, thanks, I'm sure you're beautiful:smile:

Latest