The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
What do I do with atta? Erm throw it at people?

I say trip. I mean a 3 hour journey (delayed by half an hour because of roadworks) from my home in the north to my home in the Midlands

My car broke down last week and the clutch burnt when I was coming back from a restaurant for my birthday and the clutch went on a dual carriageway, at night time so there was no traffic

I'm kinda happy that it broke down there because otherwise it would have broken down on the motorway and it would be a lot more dangerous and a lot more costly

A relative of mine recovered it and fixed it. Cost me £180

Not bad for a clutch. Just meant that I was relying on the trains to get me back and I had to walk to work for the last week

I wouldn't have gone back home this week if it weren't for the fact that my car was there

I would have gone back at Eid time instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow what a journey !
Original post by Emerald123
Wow what a journey !

Tbf, when the car broke down I found it quite funny. I don't know why but I did
Reply 6042
Original post by Drizz
Oh right, that sounds good. Where did you go? Good to hear and I'm doing good thanks. I'm feeling pretty tired though having just got home.
Aww what did you do all day? :smile:
Reply 6043
Anybody know any nice bollywood songs for a wedding (not mine my aunts, lol) :smile: x
Original post by IqraHaq
Anybody know any nice bollywood songs for a wedding (not mine my aunts, lol) :smile: x

search on youtube for wedding playlists x
Original post by emerald123
it's my birthday today!(i couldn't skip school and i never do):cool:

​happy birthdaaaaaaaay :d :d :d :d
Original post by Emerald123
it's my birthday today!(I couldn't skip school and I never do):cool:

Also, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Reply 6047
Original post by IqraHaq
Aww what did you do all day? :smile:

I was at college, but had no frees and had a late night last night.

I'm thinking of going sleep in 30 minutes or so.
Reply 6048
Original post by Drizz

Aww sounds like a tough day. I've been hyper all day since I got up. Not tired at all :biggrin: x
Reply 6049
Original post by perfezione
search on youtube for wedding playlists x

Thanks I just found some really cute songs x
Reply 6050
Original post by IqraHaq
Aww sounds like a tough day. I've been hyper all day since I got up. Not tired at all :biggrin: x

Haha, you're lucky.

I've just woke up and feel amazingly refreshed, so I'm guessing I'll be hyper today. x
Original post by IqraHaq
Thanks I just found some really cute songs x

your welcome x The typical wedding songs are always the best
Original post by Drizz

thats my life
Reply 6053
Original post by Drizz
Haha, you're lucky.

I've just woke up and feel amazingly refreshed, so I'm guessing I'll be hyper today. x

Aww that's good, being hyper is so much fun
I just got out of English class, seriously the most boring 1hr 40mins of my life!
x
Reply 6054
Original post by perfezione
thats my life

It's the same as mine: we're quite similar.

Original post by IqraHaq
I just got out of English class, seriously the most boring 1hr 40mins of my life!
x

Ah, is that AS? I'm doing English Language and Literature, so you're not alone, but we don't have double English lessons as they're single lessons split over five days. x
Reply 6055
Original post by Drizz
It's the same as mine: we're quite similar.Ah, is that AS? I'm doing English Language and Literature, so you're not alone, but we don't have double English lessons as they're single lessons split over five days. x
I'm doing higher English for the second time, studying Romeo and Juliet for te second time and sit with annoying people again! That's going to be a fun year :P lol x
Reply 6056
Original post by IqraHaq
I'm doing higher English for the second time, studying Romeo and Juliet for te second time and sit with annoying people again! That's going to be a fun year :P lol x

So, I'm guessing this is GCSE? It sounds like you're going to have a fun year haha.

What grade are you looking to achieve? x
Reply 6057
Original post by Drizz
So, I'm guessing this is GCSE? It sounds like you're going to have a fun year haha.

What grade are you looking to achieve? x[/QUOT
Highers are equivalent to a levels...
But I'm hoping to get atleast a B this year.

On my way to a wedding right now.. My life keeps getting better and better lol :rolleyes: x
Reply 6058
Original post by IqraHaq

What grade are you looking to achieve? x[/QUOT
Highers are equivalent to a levels...
But I'm hoping to get atleast a B this year.

On my way to a wedding right now.. My life keeps getting better and better lol :rolleyes: x

Oh right, sorry I didn't know that. I hope you get the grade you desire.

You're lucky haha - don't forget to eat a lot. The wedding food is one of the attractions in going to a wedding, but have fun haha.

I want to go to one now. -.- x
Original post by Drizz
Haha, you're lucky.

Yeah I felt better waking up today than yesterday and I had less sleep lol

Original post by IqraHaq
x

Lol it really is. 1 hour 40 mins? Wow!

Original post by IqraHaq

As in people who don't really do the work? Mess abouts?

Original post by Drizz
Oh right, sorry I didn't know that. I hope you get the grade you desire.

You're lucky haha - don't forget to eat a lot. The wedding food is one of the attractions in going to a wedding, but have fun haha.

I want to go to one now. -.- x

You're free to have some of my cake :biggrin: Because I didn't want to take a cake on a train, in case it got messed up, I bought a cake on Sunday for me and my friend, and one for my team

Still got some left that I got for me and my friend if you'd want some :smile:

lilmissshady
x

Quoting you in cos it's Kashmiri cake :tongue:

Latest