The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by incipientT
I just finished it, it was fun though there's some plot holes when you consider trying to fit into the other films:frown:

Ah right, I have seen that trailer I just didn't remember till I saw it again. Looks fun:smile:

Mmm I get what you mean...though its meant to come before all that...if that makes sense. So essentially this is the whole story backwards- first class is how they started.
When I first watched I thought the same but was then able to piece it together :smile:

Haha thought so! It really does, so excited to see it :biggrin:

Evening everyone:h:

How are you all?

Evening,
Good thanks! :smile: Wbu???
ah, right. Sounds good:smile:

fun too!!!
What's the speech for?

We have to argue that drugs are the best treatment for schizophrenia.
Original post by lucine.B
Mmm I get what you mean...though its meant to come before all that...if that makes sense. So essentially this is the whole story backwards- first class is how they started.
When I first watched I thought the same but was then able to piece it together :smile:

Haha thought so! It really does, so excited to see it :biggrin:

Evening,
Good thanks! :smile: Wbu???

I know it's meant to be first. Have you watched X-men origins: wolverine? Some of the things in that imply that it's before first class while others imply that it's after.

Pretty good. My sleep pattern has gone full nocturnal mode though:frown:
Original post by Jack22031994
fun too!!!

I can imagine it would be. I'm not sure I'd be able to think of things to talk about though:smile:
Original post by lauraaaaa
We have to argue that drugs are the best treatment for schizophrenia.

Oooh, sounds fun:tongue:

Spoiler

Original post by lauraaaaa
I'm not saying I wouldn't do it, but the idea of someones tongue being in my mouth makes me wanna vom!

Seriously?! I kinda like it (probably because I've done it before lol :biggrin: . Have you never hmm french kissed anyone??? If you don't mind me asking

*not answering question*:biggrin:

What kind of things do you talk about on it?

Ice Cream!:coma:

IKR!!! :biggrin:

Original post by Sphodromantis
Watching holby city and that boss blokes got a healthy Bonzai!

Stopped watching that agggggges ago! :tongue:
Oh yeah got another tip XD
Try getting onto the last 3-5 rides of the big roller-coasters like colossus, it'll be much easier to get on since queues will be much shorter and they'll just be rushing to close so yeah. This is like a couple hours before the park closes :smile:
Original post by 2ndClass
I.freakin.love.you

thank you

Happy to help :h:

Yes it looks sooo good right! cannot wait to see it hehe. :h:

How are you???

Same! When's it out?

I'm good.
Seriously?! I kinda like it (probably because I've done it before lol :biggrin:) . Have you never hmm french kissed anyone??? If you don't mind me asking

I've never kissed anyone. Omg the thought of someones tongue in my throat makes me want to puke. I'm actually gagging here. I just have this thing about other people's spit, just no hah
I can imagine it would be. I'm not sure I'd be able to think of things to talk about though:smile:

I thought that too but it is fine once you get into the flow of things. :smile:

Glad I have potentially found a new co-host (especially as she is quite pretty too!!) - Just waiting for her to add me on facebook
I know it's meant to be first. Have you watched X-men origins: wolverine? Some of the things in that imply that it's before first class while others imply that it's after.

Pretty good. My sleep pattern has gone full nocturnal mode though:frown:

Hmmm I think it comes before...but I get what you mean some imply very different things but the whole outline of Wolverine just seems to come before first class.

Good good :smile: Awww is that a really bad thing??? I've been going to bed at 5am ...not that i could help it. I just sit up in bed/ at my desk doing work or something.
Have you tried um...I dunno horlicks??? or something??? I'm sure you'll be fine soon :smile:
Original post by Jack22031994
I thought that too but it is fine once you get into the flow of things. :smile:

Glad I have potentially found a new co-host (especially as she is quite pretty too!!) - Just waiting for her to add me on facebook

It's only been a day, plenty of time:smile:
It's only been a day, plenty of time:smile:

Yeah I know :smile:
single for over 2 years, can you beat that??
Hmmm I think it comes before...but I get what you mean some imply very different things but the whole outline of Wolverine just seems to come before first class.

Good good :smile: Awww is that a really bad thing??? I've been going to bed at 5am ...not that i could help it. I just sit up in bed/ at my desk doing work or something.
Have you tried um...I dunno horlicks??? or something??? I'm sure you'll be fine soon :smile:

well...***spoilers in the spoiler for both first class and wolverine***

Spoiler

heh, I got up at 6PM today:tongue:
I've tried horlicks, didn't much like it. I didn't think it had any soporific properties...?
Yeah, I'll be fine once I've actually got something I need to be up for.
Original post by jusdorange

yep:tongue:

Welcome to the thread:h: I think you're new...?

Single for 17 and a half years of my life so, yes I can!

Try 18 years.
yep:tongue:

lol, how long? and what's reason?
Reply 5998

Yep - all my life (i'm 20 , 21 soon)
(edited 10 years ago)
whoa, ok seems like 2 years is nothing in this thread lol

what's people reason(s)? I would be curious to know

Latest