Birmingham

University of Birmingham 2014 Applicants

Scroll to see replies

Applying for Geology ! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
If there are any prospective Birmingham NatSci applicants I'd happily answer any questions as I'm starting the MSci this September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hi, Chemical Engineering applicant here! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by x-Sophie-x
Hi, Chemical Engineering applicant here! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

OMG yes! Someone else!

What A levels did you do? ^^
Original post by n00bfi
OMG yes! Someone else!

What A levels did you do? ^^

Awesome, do you mean AS levels?
I did Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Spanish and Art.
I'm dropping Art at A2. What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Awesome, do you mean AS levels?
I did Biology, Chemistry, Physics, Maths, Spanish and Art.
I'm dropping Art at A2. What about you? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I did Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, French and Spanish c: Not intending on dropping any though.
Original post by n00bfi
I did Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Maths, French and Spanish c: Not intending on dropping any though.

Wow, that's quite a workload!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 47
Hey everyone! I'm looking at applying for Ancient History and Archaeology - I went down to an open day earlier this year and thought everything about the uni was amazing :biggrin:
Reply 48
Original post by ItsJustMe17
Me! I'm hoping to do Law :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, re doing a levels in my gap, year to get in, my girlfriend got in this year on BBB, so I'm hoping to get AAB and get in next year
Reply 49
Original post by Beth_Armitage
If you guys end up realistically wanting to firm B'ham for law after the next few months of deciding send me an email as a law student starting in september I'll do what I can to help :smile:

Im applying for 2014 after a gap year p, Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:
Original post by Bradley43
Im applying for 2014 after a gap year p, Any help is greatly appreciated :smile:

Yeah just pm me any Q's and I'll see what I can do :smile:

Btw for anyone who has Q's about uni, appication process, B'ham etc esp for law check out my blog as I've detailed many of the issues in this: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2438693
:smile:
Reply 51
Original post by dom979
I'm hoping to do Computer Science

I'm applying for Computer Science as well. May I ask what did you get in AS and is Birmingham one of your safety choices?
Reply 52
Hi guys! Just to say, I'm here now, and it's amazing! (I've only been here since sunday, but still) so do apply! :biggrin:
Original post by Zaphod77
Hi guys! Just to say, I'm here now, and it's amazing! (I've only been here since sunday, but still) so do apply! :biggrin:

What do you think of the campus so far? What course are you studying? I'm applying for 2014 entry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
What do you think of the campus so far? What course are you studying? I'm applying for 2014 entry :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Medicine :smile: The campus is amazing, I've got lost a few times but everyone's really nice so I've soon found my way again! It's been really sunny, which is helpful for walking everywhere :tongue: But it's such a nice place to be, you wouldn't actually believe that you're just outside a huge city!
Medicine :smile: The campus is amazing, I've got lost a few times but everyone's really nice so I've soon found my way again! It's been really sunny, which is helpful for walking everywhere :tongue: But it's such a nice place to be, you wouldn't actually believe that you're just outside a huge city!

Awh great. I'm looking forward to visiting!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 56

So which accommodation are you living in? How're you finding it? :biggrin:
Reply 57
Yeah my gf got 19 on the LNAT and BBB and got in to study law, I got BBB and 23 on the LNAT yet didn't get in so they must have been selective with choosing and chose on the strength of her personal statement. I'm now taking a gap year, gonna reapply on my BBB and hope I get an offer, then gonna retake some exams, hoping for AAB or at very least ABB. Do you reckon if I apply to 2014 on BBB I'll at least get a conditional offer?
Applying for both Policy, Politics and Economics and Political Economy.
Reply 59
Original post by Ealium
So which accommodation are you living in? How're you finding it? :biggrin:

I'm in Aitken, on the Vale Village :smile: Not many people know of it, it's only recently become undergraduate accommodation! It's nice, although we've had a couple of problems (electricity cut out, fridge being too cold). We've sorted them now though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending