The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drizz
It's the same as mine: we're quite similar.

Ah, is that AS? I'm doing English Language and Literature, so you're not alone, but we don't have double English lessons as they're single lessons split over five days. x

aha yeh we sure aree :h:
without comments
[video="youtube_share;_bHwHRpmJtU"]http://youtu.be/_bHwHRpmJtU[/video]
Reply 6063
Original post by Drizz
Oh right, sorry I didn't know that. I hope you get the grade you desire.You're lucky haha - don't forget to eat a lot. The wedding food is one of the attractions in going to a wedding, but have fun haha. I want to go to one now. -.- x
That's fine, thanks Trust me, you have no idea how many weddings I have been to from aug 25 til today... It's been about 15/16 weddings, thank god today was the last one.Only one left is my aunts wedding but that's a family wedding so I'm looking forward to it.You don't have to tell me to eat a lot, I do that anyway, my friends think it's so weird how I can just eat but not gain much weight at all.Wedding food today was okay, potatoes were amazing..mmm lolx
Original post by IqraHaq
That's fine, thanks Trust me, you have no idea how many weddings I have been to from aug 25 til today... It's been about 15/16 weddings, thank god today was the last one.Only one left is my aunts wedding but that's a family wedding so I'm looking forward to it.You don't have to tell me to eat a lot, I do that anyway, my friends think it's so weird how I can just eat but not gain much weight at all.Wedding food today was okay, potatoes were amazing..mmm lolx

I don't like you any more :tongue: Eat and not gain weight lol

Also, I love how they asian-ise a typical English thing (potatoes) in weddings
i wanna go to a wedding now :cry2:
Reply 6066
Original post by IqraHaq

You must have a huge family or a lot of family connections to be invited to many, many weddings! It sounds like you've had a lot of fun at these weddings, but had to pay a lot of nendrah. I guess it's worth it though since they'll be giving nendrah at your wedding (I presume).

Eat a lot and not gain weight? You pretty much sound like me, but I'm a male, so that's a bad thing. I want to gain some weight however it seems to be a long and hard journey.

I love wedding food (not all though since some are nasty). It's either you love it or hate it. x
Reply 6067
Original post by Drizz
You must have a huge family or a lot of family connections to be invited to many, many weddings! It sounds like you've had a lot of fun at these weddings, but had to pay a lot of nendrah. I guess it's worth it though since they'll be giving nendrah at your wedding (I presume).

Eat a lot and not gain weight? You pretty much sound like me, but I'm a male, so that's a bad thing. I want to gain some weight however it seems to be a long and hard journey.

I love wedding food (not all though since some are nasty). It's either you love it or hate it. x

Yeh we do, my gran knows everyone so its great being invited to all these weddings!

Some wedding food can be awful, I have definitely experienced that before not a very pleasant experience lol but aw well.
x
Reply 6068
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh we do, my gran knows everyone so its great being invited to all these weddings!

Some wedding food can be awful, I have definitely experienced that before not a very pleasant experience lol but aw well.
x

It sounds great though. I have a quite a big family, but everyone has issues with each other, so it's quite complicated.

Yeah, I completely agree. I hate some food produced by some 'chef's', but we should be more appreciate of what we receive/get.

Do you have college tomorrow then? x
Reply 6069
Original post by Drizz
It sounds great though. I have a quite a big family, but everyone has issues with each other, so it's quite complicated.

Yeah, I completely agree. I hate some food produced by some 'chef's', but we should be more appreciate of what we receive/get.

Do you have college tomorrow then? x

Yeh that's true.

I'm still in high school, last year though, insha Allah hoping to go to Uni next year
Should be asleep but helping my sister with her English essay
x
Reply 6070
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh that's true.

I'm still in high school, last year though, insha Allah hoping to go to Uni next year
Should be asleep but helping my sister with her English essay
x

Insha'Allah, hopefully it works out for you. Have you considered any Universities yet? I should hopefully be starting University in 2015.

Oh right, it sounds like you're helpful to your sister haha. x
Reply 6071
Original post by Drizz
Insha'Allah, hopefully it works out for you. Have you considered any Universities yet? I should hopefully be starting University in 2015.

Oh right, it sounds like you're helpful to your sister haha. x

Aww thanks. Hopefully it works out for you too :smile:

I'm practically falling asleep lol x
Reply 6072
Original post by de_monies
Yeah I felt better waking up today than yesterday and I had less sleep lol

Lol it really is. 1 hour 40 mins? Wow!

As in people who don't really do the work? Mess abouts?

You're free to have some of my cake :biggrin: Because I didn't want to take a cake on a train, in case it got messed up, I bought a cake on Sunday for me and my friend, and one for my team

Still got some left that I got for me and my friend if you'd want some :smile:

Quoting you in cos it's Kashmiri cake :tongue:

Not really mess about people buy people that don't contribute to any sort of group discussions so I'm just sitting there trying to get something out of them but they just smile and don't say anything... It's not fair because I'm trying to talk to them :frown:
But I don't think one of them like me so aw well lol
x
Original post by IqraHaq
Not really mess about people buy people that don't contribute to any sort of group discussions so I'm just sitting there trying to get something out of them but they just smile and don't say anything... It's not fair because I'm trying to talk to them :frown:
But I don't think one of them like me so aw well lol
x

Ah fair enough. So long as you're making the effort I guess...
Reply 6074
Original post by de_monies
Ah fair enough. So long as you're making the effort I guess...

Yeh I know
Really tired today :frown: x
Original post by perfezione
i wanna go to a wedding now :cry2:

your own? :tongue:

Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh I know
Really tired today :frown: x

Have a typical desi nap in the afternoon i.e. now :tongue: lol x
Reply 6076
Original post by sportycricketer
your own? :tongue:

Have a typical desi nap in the afternoon i.e. now :tongue: lol x

Yeh I know I should but can't have to do 101 things lol x
Reply 6077
What's up with all the x's at the end you weird people?

Original post by dasolja123
btw i know it aint official or anything but ur my music opinion guy...
what do u think of this song????

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vCi23dFO4qc

honest opinion-can hate it

Complete trash
Reply 6078
Original post by Revent
What's up with all the x's at the end you weird people?

Complete trash

I put x's in all the time, it's just a habit
I don't know about everyone else x
Reply 6079
Original post by IqraHaq
I put x's in all the time, it's just a habit
I don't know about everyone else x

Aww so sweet xxxxx

:laugh: :rofl:

Latest

Trending

Trending