:laugh: :rofl:

I know right :tongue: :laugh: x
Reply 6081
Original post by IqraHaq
I know right :tongue: :laugh: x

I was being sarcastic :wink: xxxxxx

(Still am...fyi)
Original post by Revent
What's up with all the x's at the end you weird people?

LOL. I was thinking the same.
Reply 6083
Original post by Revent
I was being sarcastic :wink: xxxxxx

(Still am...fyi)

:frown: stop confusing me I genuinely don't know whether or not u are being serious :s-smilie: x
Original post by IqraHaq
:frown: stop confusing me I genuinely don't know whether or not u are being serious :s-smilie: x

These people always talk seriously you know!THeir humour is kind of rough!
Reply 6085
Original post by Emerald123
These people always talk seriously you know!THeir humour is kind of rough!

Oh right I didnt know that but I love having a laugh with people :smile: x
Reply 6086
Original post by de_monies
What do I do with atta? Erm throw it at people?

I say trip. I mean a 3 hour journey (delayed by half an hour because of roadworks) from my home in the north to my home in the Midlands

My car broke down last week and the clutch burnt when I was coming back from a restaurant for my birthday and the clutch went on a dual carriageway, at night time so there was no traffic

I'm kinda happy that it broke down there because otherwise it would have broken down on the motorway and it would be a lot more dangerous and a lot more costly

A relative of mine recovered it and fixed it. Cost me £180

Not bad for a clutch. Just meant that I was relying on the trains to get me back and I had to walk to work for the last week

I wouldn't have gone back home this week if it weren't for the fact that my car was there

I would have gone back at Eid time instead

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah :smile:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh I know
Really tired today :frown: x

Hmm same. I felt really tired today as well. Though I have some more patching to do early tomorrow. Wooh!
Reply 6088
Hmm same. I felt really tired today as well. Though I have some more patching to do early tomorrow. Wooh!

Yeh but I'm probably going to up for a while still helping my sister with her essay x
Reply 6089
Original post by IqraHaq

Not being serious at all :laugh:

Original post by AlligatorSky
LOL. I was thinking the same.

Oh hey Alligator xxxxx :rofl:
Reply 6090
Original post by Revent

Oh okay that's cool then lol x
Reply 6091
Does anybody know what I can do stay awake? I have to stay awake!
Reply 6092
Original post by IqraHaq
Does anybody know what I can do stay awake? I have to stay awake!

It's easy... Just tell your body it's not time to sleep yet. It's harder than it seems but i can pretty much stay up till 6-7am everyday if i wanted to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6093
Original post by ZRO
It's easy... Just tell your body it's not time to sleep yet. It's harder than it seems but i can pretty much stay up till 6-7am everyday if i wanted to. Posted from TSR Mobile
Wow that's amazing I could never do that I'm trying to occupy myself by doing the most stupid things like painting my nails and stupid stuff like that x
Original post by Revent

Hi Amreeki x What's up? x How's life? x
Reply 6095
Original post by AlligatorSky
Hi Amreeki x What's up? x How's life? x

Kya haal hai aapka? x Main to theekh hoon. Uni kai liye kafi khush hoon. Saman apna tachiyon main rakhna hai laikin abi tak nahi kiya :lol:
Reply 6096
Original post by Revent
Kya haal hai aapka? x Main to theekh hoon. Uni kai liye kafi khush hoon. Saman apna tachiyon main rakhna hai laikin abi tak nahi kiya :lol:

Woah. Amazing urdu :tongue:
Original post by Furbs
Woah. Amazing urdu :tongue:

Aap ki urdu Kya teek nahi?
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh but I'm probably going to up for a while still helping my sister with her essay x

That's pretty nice :smile: I was really tired last night lol. Got my laptop back! :smile:

Original post by ZRO
It's easy... Just tell your body it's not time to sleep yet. It's harder than it seems but i can pretty much stay up till 6-7am everyday if i wanted to.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can't do this. I just end up feeling too tired lol
Reply 6099
That's pretty nice :smile: I was really tired last night lol. Got my laptop back! :smile:

I can't do this. I just end up feeling too tired lol

Really tired again was up til and got up too early :rolleyes:
Was it away getting repaired? x

Latest

Trending

Trending