The Student Room Group

FOOD AND DRINK: The TSR Blast From the Past Championship Thread

Scroll to see replies

Bisc&. I love anything biscuity!
Reply 801
I always end up in a TotoMimo thread whenever I'm on TSR and hungry. Now I'm even more hungry. :frown:
Reply 802
Oh, and got to be Bisc&. In town we have two - yes, TWO! - retro sweet shops that still sell them, I may pick up the M&M one tomorrow. Snaps were good but were gone within seconds.

My vote goes to bisc& :smile:
Bisc& - as I've said on this game before, you can get nice Snap like products now still so it's not such a tragedy that we lost the cadbury ones. Bisc& were great, had variety, are pretty unique in style
Bisc& are pretty similar to the disco biscuits you can get in Aldi so I'll save snaps :smile:
Original post by TotoMimo
Aarora so nugs man. so nugs.

Ahahahahaha gotta love those people :wink:
so I took a trip to Aldi today and saw some biscuit bars remarkably similar to Bisc&!
Reply 807
Original post by MelissaJayne
so I took a trip to Aldi today and saw some biscuit bars remarkably similar to Bisc&!

Look two posts up!
Reply 808
MARS BISC& WINS!!

And look at that poster with the creepy kid!! And that slogan. Man, that is a CATCHY slogan right there.
Reply 809
KNOCKOUT ROUND!!

WHICHEVER YOU VOTE FOR GETS KICKED; THE OTHER TWO GO ON TO THE SEMI FINALS!

CADBURY YOWIE versus MCVITIES PENGUIN FLIPPER DIPPERS versus KELLOGGS POKEMON CEREAL!

We could even call this one the KING OF GIMMICKS round -

Cadbury Chocolate - with a toy!
McVities Biscuits - with a dip!
Kelloggs Cereal - with some Pokemon!

But one needs to get kicked out. So which Gimmick do you gi...kick?

Gim...c...kick..

Kimmick. Aw screw it, the joke was awful.
I vote for Yowie to get kicked out. As I'm an adult, I don't care that it has a toy, and I can't remember having it often, if at all, when I was younger - so I don't want to keep it in just for the sake of nostalgia. Also, excluding the toy, it's too similar to those hollow Lindt chocolate bunnies that are still available.
I'm going to kick out the Yowie as I never purchased one so I can't really miss it. The other two were favourites.
Kick out Yowie. Pokemon and penguins made my childhood a billion times better.
Kick out Yowie :smile:
Kick out Yowie! I don't really have a reason why, I just preferred the other two..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Kick out Pokemon because I don't like cereal and I do like chocolate.
Reply 816
Get rid of the cereal, whilst the novelty effect is great, Lucky Charms do the job fine.
Kick out Yowie. Pokémon must win!
Knock out Pokemon cereal, not because I have any problem with it but because I prefer the other two

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm back yaya!

knock out cereal, the nostalgia must stop!

Quick Reply