The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Anyone else feel a bit nostalgic at don't stop believing?
Original post by stephaniechamb
I must say, I absolutely adored Jake's cover of 'Let Me Love You'! I think that it may now be one of my favourite covers (but this changes regularly!)

Definitely. I hated the original song, but Jake's version is magnificent. It made me shed a few tears actually!

I'm so happy that Glee's been renewed, although I'll need to purchase a larger ipod as it's maxed out with all things glee x)
Original post by Faberry
Definitely. I hated the original song, but Jake's version is magnificent. It made me shed a few tears actually!

I'm so happy that Glee's been renewed, although I'll need to purchase a larger ipod as it's maxed out with all things glee x)

Haha, me too, my glee playlist is steadily growing, clearly it wont be stopping any time soon! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-23304609

:frown: Cory has been found dead after overdosing.
Well, I am absolutely gutted. It's so, so sad.
It's so sad, he'd just got out of rehab as well. Addiction sucks :sad:
I'm so heartbroken. He was engaged to Lea and just thinking of how she must be feeling right now is too much.
RIP Cory.
Poor Lea :frown:
Reply 9609
It is sad and 31 is too young young, I thought he was improving given he was in rehab a few months ago

Cause of death is till to be determined but it is drugs related I think

My thoughts are with his family, Lea and the rest of the cast
I couldn't believe it when I heard this earlier on today! How tragic! :frown: My heart goes out to all his family, friends and of course Lea. I didn't even realise they were engaged. RIP Cory!! :sad:
Has the show picked up since mid S4?
Original post by Skip_Snip
Has the show picked up since mid S4?

In the sense that there are no more relationships left to break up, yes. In other senses, no.
Original post by e hine e
In the sense that there are no more relationships left to break up, yes. In other senses, no.

Sounds ominous :tongue: Even without the relationships trauma it just didn't feel worth watching in early-mid S4... has S5 started?
Sounds ominous :tongue: Even without the relationships trauma it just didn't feel worth watching in early-mid S4... has S5 started?

Not yet. It starts on Thursday in the US and next Friday on Sky 1.
Been rewatching S1 lately, I miss it :tongue: Even Kurt isn't as annoying as I remember!

Also, Cory Monteith :frown:

Been rewatching S1 lately, I miss it :tongue: Even Kurt isn't as annoying as I remember!

Also, Cory Monteith :frown:

I'm really sad about Cory, and I don't think the show will be the same without Finn (even if you didn't like Finn). I wanted to stop watching in S4 but I saw it out until the end of the season, and then I said I wouldn't watch S5. Now I plan on watching for the Cory tribute (I don't think that counts as a spoiler? it's been all over the news) but I don't think I can stick around for the terrible plots (if you can call them plots) and shiny Blaine face.

I am excited about one of the new characters, but I can't say her name here because I can't remember where the spoiler tags are/how to make them.
Has anyone read Chris Colfer's book? It sounds like the kind of I'd enjoy.
I feel a little bit pathetic, but Cory's death really hit me hard. I'd hated Finn for a while, and even hoped they'd kill him off at some point, but after Cory died, I forgot the awful things that Finn had done over the course of the show and I really hoped that they wouldn't kill him off. Ugh, I've watched the first episode that aired tonight and I honestly don't know if I can continue after the memorial episode.

Anyway tonights episode:

Spoiler

And regarding the memorial episode - very minor spoilers - I guess?

Spoiler

Awh I'd forgetten how sweet Baby It's Cold Outside was ... and I don't even like Klaine :tongue:

Blaine looks better in Dalton uniform than his own clothes :tongue:

Quick Reply