I'm sorry I'm so hideous, I'm really not photogenic D:

No bloody way is that you :redface:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
No bloody way is that you :redface:

Yeah, yeah it is :tongue: Why, what did you think I looked like? xD
Original post by suzylemonade
12987_394684750630617_725519431_n.jpg

I'm sorry I'm so hideous, I'm really not photogenic D:

I'm not photogenic either D: camera got me off guard lol makes me look fat. Photo on 28-09-2013 at 20.46.jpg
Original post by crazyhook
I'm not photogenic either D: camera got me off guard lol makes me look fat. Photo on 28-09-2013 at 20.46.jpg

The expression on your face is :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
The expression on your face is :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

Haha, yeah sadly the camera didn't actually catch me off guard. The truth is, this is just how I look. I'm beautiful on the inside though, probably..
Haha, yeah sadly the camera didn't actually catch me off guard. The truth is, this is just how I look. I'm beautiful on the inside though, probably..

You're not bad looking, truthfully :tongue: And I like your hair- It's very cool xD
I have a sparkly soul- that's what I tell myself to make my ugliness okay :tongue:
Yeah, yeah it is :tongue: Why, what did you think I looked like? xD

Not black :tongue:
Original post by L'Evil Fish
Not black :tongue:

Yeah, I get that a lot :rolleyes:
Just curious- why?
You're not bad looking, truthfully :tongue: And I like your hair- It's very cool xD
I have a sparkly soul- that's what I tell myself to make my ugliness okay :tongue:

Ha! Oh, this makes me laugh! You say that from a photograph of me looking like... well.. THAT. Compliments are all good though aha.
Here, I got one where I was ready for the camera haha. Should have been my first one.
Photo on 28-09-2013 at 21.26 #2.jpg

A sparky soul is good! I hate it when you meet someone with a soul made from paperwork, schedules and the idea of fun being to change their tie.
Reminds me I need to get organised though! Aha
Ha! Oh, this makes me laugh! You say that from a photograph of me looking like... well.. THAT. Compliments are all good though aha.
Here, I got one where I was ready for the camera haha. Should have been my first one.

A sparky soul is good! I hate it when you meet someone with a soul made from paperwork, schedules and the idea of fun being to change their tie.

Aha, that IS a better picture xD I can see the hair in all its glory now :tongue:

Yeah, I'd hate to be like that in future- I hope my soul stay sparkly. And changing a tie is not fun. It is incredibly yawn inducing :rolleyes:

Ugh, organisation. Who needs it? :cool:
Reply 6291
Yeah, I get that a lot :rolleyes:
Just curious- why?

I knew you were black as soon as you said what is life without jollof rice :tongue:

I know it's controversial saying this, but I guess it's because you don't go around speaking in ebonics like everyone assumes black people do :colonhash:
Original post by Tai Ga
I knew you were black as soon as you said what is life without jollof rice :tongue:

I know it's controversial saying this, but I guess it's because you don't go around speaking in ebonics like everyone assumes black people do :colonhash:

Ha, yeah. That was probably a very large hint :tongue:

:rolleyes: Yeah, probably. I really hate that stereotype of black people :angry:

I know a depressing number of people like that. I raise a bottle to you and your hair good sir!

1380400877251.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile
Aha, that IS a better picture xD I can see the hair in all its glory now :tongue:

Yeah, I'd hate to be like that in future- I hope my soul stay sparkly. And changing a tie is not fun. It is incredibly yawn inducing :rolleyes:

Ugh, organisation. Who needs it? :cool:

Yeah haha, oh why thanks! Glad to see my hair has fans!

Totally yawn inducing! I guess adults are told to act their age, and they obey! Keep that sparkle! I'm sure you will realise quickly if it were to go D:

Urgh I know, sadly for Uni it is a necessity so it seems -.-
You should see it when I brush it. It expands to twice the size! :cool:
I can't reach my brush from where I sit, so no I am afraid I can't brush it.
Yeah haha, oh why thanks! Glad to see my hair has fans!

Totally yawn inducing! I guess adults are told to act their age, and they obey! Keep that sparkle! I'm sure you will realise quickly if it were to go D:

Urgh I know, sadly for Uni it is a necessity so it seems -.-

Ooh, uni? What's it like? I'm pretty excited to go :biggrin:
Original post by CharlieTT
I know a depressing number of people like that. I raise a bottle to you and your hair good sir!

1380400877251.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahhh I got rid of my moustache today. I could have done a pretty damn 'Good day sir' photo with it. Urgh haha.
I had the tash for a party - was Jimi Hendrix aha.

Also I must question as to why the bottle is already empty?! :eek:
I would much rather a full one, sir!
Ooh, uni? What's it like? I'm pretty excited to go :biggrin:

Well I'm doing Open Uni, and so far they are hammering me with emails saying I need to get organised, it's my first year. I'm trying my best too. I printed out 30 bits of paper which I accidentally mixed up and have bought a binder to put them in. I have also sort of tidied my desk, so I can safely say I am ready. Ahem. :s-smilie:
Ahhh I got rid of my moustache today. I could have done a pretty damn 'Good day sir' photo with it. Urgh haha.
I had the tash for a party - was Jimi Hendrix aha.

Also I must question as to why the bottle is already empty?! :eek:
I would much rather a full one, sir!

Haha, today I found out that Jimi Hendrix was discharged from the army for smoking too much weed, whacking it when on duty, not showing up for inspections and spending most of his nights out xD The dude gets more awesome each time I see him.

It wasn't completely empty, and it's my last one, all I have left is tequila and pepsi :/ Apologies good sir.

Posted from TSR Mobile