The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by crazyhook
Well I'm doing Open Uni, and so far they are hammering me with emails saying I need to get organised, it's my first year. I'm trying my best too. I printed out 30 bits of paper which I accidentally mixed up and have bought a binder to put them in. I have also sort of tidied my desk, so I can safely say I am ready. Ahem. :s-smilie:

:clap2: Well done. That's more organised than I've ever been :colondollar:
Original post by CharlieTT
Haha, today I found out that Jimi Hendrix was discharged from the army for smoking too much weed, whacking it when on duty, not showing up for inspections and spending most of his nights out xD The dude gets more awesome each time I see him.

It wasn't completely empty, and it's my last one, all I have left is tequila and pepsi :/ Apologies good sir.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Huh, I never knew that! I better get more into character next time I go as him to a party. :cool:

Haha, it looked pretty empty to me! Hmm yeah tequila will have to do.:biggrin: Not a fan of Pepsi though! I much prefer the taste of coke! (the drink). Pepsi for me is too fizzy.
Original post by suzylemonade
:clap2: Well done. That's more organised than I've ever been :colondollar:

Haha bloody hell, well then, I am feeling much better about my organisational skills. Thanks :wink: aha
Huh, I never knew that! I better get more into character next time I go as him to a party. :cool:

Haha, it looked pretty empty to me! Hmm yeah tequila will have to do.:biggrin: Not a fan of Pepsi though! I much prefer the taste of coke! (the drink). Pepsi for me is too fizzy.

That's why I prefer pepsi, coke goes flat way to quick. >. <

Posted from TSR Mobile
I Prefer coke because I hate the taste of Pepsi.

Posted from the iPad of terror
That's why I prefer pepsi, coke goes flat way to quick. >. <

Posted from TSR Mobile

Coke does have a tendency to go flat quick, which is why I buy it in small bottles and drink it quickly. As soon as I open it, it is a race against the clock. Joking, it isn't that bad but I get what you mean aha.
I'll just stick to the Tequila! :biggrin:
Original post by Artymess
She says that, but as we all know Welsh girls have a reputation for being a bit filthy :holmes:

What are your sources? :colone:
Original post by Cake Faced Kid.

On an unrelated note, my favourite sauce has got to be sweet chilli. I use it with most things, so it would probably work okay with Welsh people.
Aside from that I like the standard stuff like ketchup!

Would it be weird to say I haven't tried mustard. Ever. :confused:

What are your sauces? :biggrin:
On an unrelated note, my favourite sauce has got to be sweet chilli. I use it with most things, so it would probably work okay with Welsh people.

Barbeque and ketchup. Pretty boring I know...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Midnightmemories
I Prefer coke because I hate the taste of Pepsi.

Posted from the iPad of terror

I often prefer alternatives to things I hate too! :tongue:

I find pepsi too fizzy, but have to suffer when I go to places like KFC, who don't offer coke. I have to go with something else like sprite or fanta -.-
Barbeque and ketchup. Pretty boring I know...

Posted from TSR Mobile

They are good! Ever tried Reggae Reggae sauce? That stuff is pretty awesome, though in some places it's priced a little too high! D:

Well as I'm Welsh, the only condiment I'll go near is leek and daffodil relish spread over a welsh cake :colone:
They are good! Ever tried Reggae Reggae sauce? That stuff is pretty awesome, though in some places it's priced a little too high! D:

You're asking a stoner if he's ever tried reggae reggae sauce...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well as I'm Welsh, the only condiment I'll go near is leek and daffodil relish spread over a welsh cake :colone:

Hahaha, well I guess each to their own. That certainly isn't my idea of a nice sauce. Though saying cake you reminded me of the chocolate sauce that you put on ice cream and hardens.. loved it as a kid, hate it now though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, well now I know, I no longer need you to answer the question. :biggrin:
Thought you guys preferred mushroom sauce? :wink:

Awful joke. I cringe just reading it back, but I am sending it anyway. aha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hahaha, well I guess each to their own. That certainly isn't my idea of a nice sauce. Though saying cake you reminded me of the chocolate sauce that you put on ice cream and hardens.. loved it as a kid, hate it now though.

Sort of related to both - what sauce do you put on your, erm, brownies? :colone:
Haha, well now I know, I no longer need you to answer the question. :biggrin:
Thought you guys preferred mushroom sauce? :wink:

Awful joke. I cringe just reading it back, but I am sending it anyway. aha

Never liked mushrooms to be honest, neither kind I mean. And yeah, awful joke. Last night I had a craving for KFC and it tore my insides apart.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Success! More beer! Munchies too
1380409520709.jpg

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wouldn't you like to know :wink:
Sort of related to both - what sauce do you put on your, erm, brownies? :colone:

I don't really have sauce with brownies. Lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest