Keele University
Keele

Keele 2013/14 Freshers!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 420
Original post by Meaux
HX 246.
Not sure how far away that is D:

I believe it may be the 2nd floor somewhere....
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 421
Original post by Dan_w
I believe it may be the 2nd floor somewhere....

Ah right ^^
It is pretty weird, it being so close now :cheers:
Reply 422
Original post by Meaux
Ah right ^^

Yeah i just want to get there now!
anyone else at liberty court? :biggrin:
Original post by Dan_w
between like 9am and 4pm ish, then you move in and get on the predrinks to prepare for the icebreaker!

I got my keys on Thursday (yesterday). Drove up from London with my dad. I just paid £25 to get the keys earlier, which was a pain, but I didn't need to pay then.

Lin D 11 !!

anyone?!
Reply 425
Original post by bluester
anyone else at liberty court? :biggrin:

Where is Liberty court and would anyone kindly tell me a little about this accommodation please
Many thanks
Medical

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 426
I hope everyone went out last night!!! I'm still so incredibly drunk from it!!
Reply 427
Original post by Meaux
Ah right ^^

are you predrinking with you're flatmates/others in holly cross any day this week? Ill come and meet you all if you are :biggrin:

That goes for anyone to be honest
Reply 428
Original post by Dan_w
are you predrinking with you're flatmates/others in holly cross any day this week? Ill come and meet you all if you are :biggrin:

That goes for anyone to be honest

I'll let you know if we're doing anything for sure ^^
Original post by medical
Where is Liberty court and would anyone kindly tell me a little about this accommodation please
Many thanks
Medical

Posted from TSR Mobile

don't know if this is still relevant but liberty court is about 5 miles off campus near staffs uni and the train station. the accommodation itself is actually really nice, its all en-suites the rooms are good and the kitchen area is very big. all in all its a nice accom, just such a pity its so far off campus!
Reply 430
Got to Keele late and in desperate need of accommodation as a fresher. Any ideas of any vacancies in the Halls of residence on campus. My preference would be en-suite catered pls
If anyone knows of a vacant room or any student who decided not to take up their offer pls kindly PM me
Many thanks
Reply 431
Does anyone know how i can get freshers tickets and ticket to the ball on Friday
pls pm me for any information
thank yoou
Original post by medical
Does anyone know how i can get freshers tickets and ticket to the ball on Friday
pls pm me for any information
thank yoou

tickets are sold out, youll have to try to find someone to sell - look on the facebook freshers page/group maybe?
Reply 433
Accommodation any one pls??
Original post by medical
Accommodation any one pls??

your best bet is to call the keele accom office and get put on a waiting list... don't be too picky though, take what you can get

Quick Reply

Latest