The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6180
Original post by de_monies
Yeah I were looking at that as well. Im not so sure what I want to do lol

It's on iplayer now. Ah I see. Your little cousin obviously didn't like X factor :tongue:

Wow. That is pretty cheap, and it has RAID one capabilities, as well as a bit-torrent client built in. Slight saving over the one I linked to on Amazon as well

Oh thanks :smile: yeh I don't think he liked it either lol x
Yay! It's Sunday, Sunday's are my chill out days I do absolutely nothing...
Original post by IqraHaq
Oh thanks :smile: yeh I don't think he liked it either lol x
Yay! It's Sunday, Sunday's are my chill out days I do absolutely nothing...

Oh just realised it is . Lol, I think in the morning, I'm gonna do some cleaning and then some ironing later on. I cleaned the kitchen tops today, my room and did the vacuum but that were about it
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6182
Oh just realised it is . Lol, I think in the morning, I'm gonna do some cleaning and then some ironing later on. I cleaned the kitchen tops today, my room and did the vacuum but that were about it

Wow, that's a lot of cleaning. I do do some housework now and again but we do the vacuum, dusting, kitchen everyday, considering the number of us in the house lol x
Reply 6183
Original post by hasan4life
wake up now!

I wake up at normal times I just don't go to sleep at normal times
Original post by IqraHaq
Wow, that's a lot of cleaning. I do do some housework now and again but we do the vacuum, dusting, kitchen everyday, considering the number of us in the house lol x

Hmm fair enoughs. I'll do some work after breakfast lol :biggrin: Probs more like every week here. My friend cleaned the kitchen tops ONCE

Probs need to put some stuff on eBay as well lol
Reply 6185
Hmm fair enoughs. I'll do some work after breakfast lol :biggrin: Probs more like every week here. My friend cleaned the kitchen tops ONCE

Probs need to put some stuff on eBay as well lol

Yeh, once a week or every few days is normal.
What needs to go on eBay? lol x
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh, once a week or every few days is normal.
What needs to go on eBay? lol x

A sat nav, a cooker extractor thingy, and two/three phones
Original post by babyfacedassasin
My Cousin is getting married soon will need to eat 1months supply of jalebi if you know what i mean :colone:

Im so inviting myself to this wedding :wink:
Ah I see. Lol some music, Im like "lyric lyric lyric silence lyric lyric lyric" :biggrin:

Well yeah, but my plan is to use it as a media server. Like it has 6TB of space (between two drives). I'd use 3TB, and then something called RAID 1. RAID one means that you have two disks, and all the files are copied straight on to the other disk. It's kinda expensive, considering you need two drives, but it means if one fails, then you have another one ready to go.

And you could put around 2000 movies on it I guess, so that works out at around 14p/movie

I could get a PC and bung some drives in there, but the running costs are higher

Tbf, I kinda agree with your brother (aside from the punching) Im a bit older, and I think I wanna wait a bit :biggrin: It's embarassing when people keep mentioning it....

lol :biggrin: useful den and if u think about it from the movies perspective it aint much! yh true..:biggrin:

lol i want my bro to get married tho so i can go to my first wedding!!! my friends are like "u aint asian if uve never been to a wedding before!!!":colondollar:

lol i feel 4 u(dnt really lol :tongue:)
Original post by dasolja123
lol :biggrin: useful den and if u think about it from the movies perspective it aint much! yh true..:biggrin:

lol i want my bro to get married tho so i can go to my first wedding!!! my friends are like "u aint asian if uve never been to a wedding before!!!":colondollar:

lol i feel 4 u(dnt really lol :tongue:)

Nope. And the running costs are low as well. You can make a cheap computer/server but the running costs outstrip the cost of buying a more expensive device

Oh I see. I've been to some before. They're nothing much. I don't really like weddings lol
Original post by lilmissshady

and if i may ask why is that??? :biggrin:
Reply 6191
A sat nav, a cooker extractor thingy, and two/three phones

Oh cool...
Original post by lilmissshady

Where you been shady?
Nope. And the running costs are low as well. You can make a cheap computer/server but the running costs outstrip the cost of buying a more expensive device

Oh I see. I've been to some before. They're nothing much. I don't really like weddings lol

pretty cool then :biggrin: (im gonna try and get my mom to buy me one for my 16th bday-chances r NO WAY but can still try lol :tongue:)

all my cousins are in pakistan so they get married there and my moms like no we aint going :frown:
pretty cool then :biggrin: (im gonna try and get my mom to buy me one for my 16th bday-chances r NO WAY but can still try lol :tongue:)

all my cousins are in pakistan so they get married there and my moms like no we aint going :frown:

Well if it's a NAS drive you want,you gotta set it up as well :biggrin: Ah fair enoughs. Ill go to close relatives weddings, but cousins, not always :biggrin: Basically I only go if I have to
Well if it's a NAS drive you want,you gotta set it up as well :biggrin: Ah fair enoughs. Ill go to close relatives weddings, but cousins, not always :biggrin: Basically I only go if I have to

im actually quite good at techy stuff so as long as i have the instructions im good :biggrin:-its good cuz everyone at home relies on me!!!

r u one of those ppl who hate weddings? my bff has to be DRAGGED to them-literally lol :biggrin: but dats cuz she has to go to sooo many!!!
im actually quite good at techy stuff so as long as i have the instructions im good :biggrin:-its good cuz everyone at home relies on me!!!

r u one of those ppl who hate weddings? my bff has to be DRAGGED to them-literally lol :biggrin: but dats cuz she has to go to sooo many!!!

Ah fair enoughs. Tbf, the one on Amazon seems like it's marketed to be "easy" to use. And tbf, a lot of the time, I end up doing a quick google, and refreshing my memory or learning something new

I don't hate weddings. I just dislike going to them. I think I have to be dragged to them lol. I don't go unless I have to :biggrin:

Also, just finished watching "The hunger games" I've never been so mad at a fictional government before....
Reply 6197
Ah fair enoughs. Tbf, the one on Amazon seems like it's marketed to be "easy" to use. And tbf, a lot of the time, I end up doing a quick google, and refreshing my memory or learning something new

I don't hate weddings. I just dislike going to them. I think I have to be dragged to them lol. I don't go unless I have to :biggrin:

Also, just finished watching "The hunger games" I've never been so mad at a fictional government before....

Is 'The Hunger Games' good? Everyone thinks it's wierd I havent seen it yet, but I don't want to waste my time if it isn't good...x

yup could never live without google! :biggrin:
lol would luv to go to 1 :frown:

dnt really like the hunger games-read the first 2 books ages ago and couldnt be bothered to start the third...watched the start of the first film and didnt finish it cuz again cudnt be bothered lol:biggrin: but trust on the government thing!
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest