Original post by tasha96
Seeing bugs everywhere. :frown: Crawling with them. :cry2:

Youll be ok hun, there are no bugs i promise :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PonchoKid
Youll be ok hun, there are no bugs i promise :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:hugs:
I know logically that they can't be there, but I can feel them crawling on me. :frown:
How are you feeling now? :hugs:
Original post by tasha96
I know logically that they can't be there, but I can feel them crawling on me. :frown:
How are you feeling now? :hugs:

What about having a shower so you know for sure there not there hun.

Im feeling a bit better thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile
What about having a shower so you know for sure there not there hun.

Im feeling a bit better thanks

Posted from TSR Mobile

My parents dont like us using the shower at night. :frown: But that is what I usually do because I can scrub them off. :frown:
Good to hear. :hugs: It's horrible feeling sick. :frown:
Sorry I haven't been on in ages. Forgot my password and took me ages to reset it.

So I'm at uni now and doing well. On Skype with my boyfriend every day and he's coming over this weekend (REALLY helpful and lovely)! :smile:
I have noticed something this morning though... I've been here for a week now and I have taken only 3 tablets. I need to find a way to remember to take my tablets! :s-smilie: Any ideas????

How's everyone else doing? :smile:
Original post by Kindred
Sorry I haven't been on in ages. Forgot my password and took me ages to reset it.

So I'm at uni now and doing well. On Skype with my boyfriend every day and he's coming over this weekend (REALLY helpful and lovely)! :smile:
I have noticed something this morning though... I've been here for a week now and I have taken only 3 tablets. I need to find a way to remember to take my tablets! :s-smilie: Any ideas????

Glad things are going well! :hugs:
I keep mine in a tub right beside my bed so I remember to take them before I go to sleep. :smile:
Original post by tasha96
Glad things are going well! :hugs:
I keep mine in a tub right beside my bed so I remember to take them before I go to sleep. :smile:

I would do that but I have to take mine in the mornings and I don't like leaving them out cos I don't want people to notice them and know I take them. I used to keep them in my make-up bag but i'm not really wearing make-up as often now so it's not working :s-smilie:
I have some thinking to do I guess.
Original post by Kindred

i usually keep them next to my bed aswell, my mates nevers asked what meds i took really, i take 3 different types,
do you have a draw next to your bed, or somewhere you go in every day? that would remind you, or you could even set a reminder on your phone prehaps.

so glad your doing well at uni :smile:
i usually keep them next to my bed aswell, my mates nevers asked what meds i took really, i take 3 different types,
do you have a draw next to your bed, or somewhere you go in every day? that would remind you, or you could even set a reminder on your phone prehaps.

so glad your doing well at uni :smile:

I second this. :yep: When I first started taking meds I put an alarm on my phone set for when I wanted to take them, and that got me into the habit of it. :smile:
Original post by Kindred
I would do that but I have to take mine in the mornings and I don't like leaving them out cos I don't want people to notice them and know I take them. I used to keep them in my make-up bag but i'm not really wearing make-up as often now so it's not working :s-smilie:

Could you put it with toothbrush/paste? Or set a reminder on your phone?
I'm certain once you get into the habit of taking them again you will remember better.
Glad to hear that things are going okay. x
Original post by asdfgah
Yeah I dunno though. The first session after I told her stuff she was really nice, but then my session on Wednesday didn't feel good. And then I emailed her some extra detail because I couldn't say it on Wednesday and she replied to that email saying we can talk about it in session, but that we'd have to reschedule. It's totally possible that all is fine and she just forgot about the training that she had that day. But it's also possible that this is a sign that I'm not supposed to talk.

Possibilities:

a) Everything's fine, last session wasn't good because I was finding it hard to open up, but she's still OK with everything.

b) She could be subtley trying to tell me that I should stop talking or that she can't help cos she's realised either that she can't help me, or that I don't deserve help.

c) I'm not normally a very superstitious person so I don't want this to sound ridiculous, but feels like it could just be a sign from the universe that I'm not supposed to talk.

If (a) then sure I should just keep going. But if (b) then I should really stop bothering her cos it's not fair for me to just keep going if it's not ok from her perspective. And if (c) then if I don't listen to the signs NOW then worse stuff might keep happening as more explicit signals, and I really don't want anything worse to happen. Seems like I need to figure out the answer but it's really hard to do that.

a) sounds highly plausible

b) she's her own boss, if she didn't want to see you she could just say. She chose to keep seeing you because she genuinely wants to help

c) you already know that one's ridiculous :tongue:

Original post by tasha96
Sorry for melting on you all last night. :colondollar: And thank you for putting up with me when I'm in a state like I was. :hugs:

Nothing bad happened and everyone was safe. :colondollar: Really should listen to people I know I can trust. :s-smilie:

Glad you're ok, and hopefully feeling better. :smile:

Original post by Kindred

Welcome back. :smile: When I had to take morning meds and kept forgetting I made a tick chart for each week, then I could check later if I'd taken them.

Dissertation handed in - no longer a student! :woo:
Original post by superwolf
Dissertation handed in - no longer a student! :woo:

Yeyyyy :woo: bet it feels SO good :smile: congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
The sicky feeling is back and im becoming increasingly worried :s-smilie: as well as being paranoid about possibilities :s-smilie:

Things are getting worse and im beginning to take things out on my boyfriend which just proves im a horribly ****ty person :sad:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeyyyy :woo: bet it feels SO good :smile: congrats :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

It does, thanks. :biggrin:

And you're an awesome person, just an awesome person undergoing a lot of stress right now. :console:
Original post by asdfgah
Yeah I dunno though. The first session after I told her stuff she was really nice, but then my session on Wednesday didn't feel good. And then I emailed her some extra detail because I couldn't say it on Wednesday and she replied to that email saying we can talk about it in session, but that we'd have to reschedule. It's totally possible that all is fine and she just forgot about the training that she had that day. But it's also possible that this is a sign that I'm not supposed to talk.

Possibilities:

a) Everything's fine, last session wasn't good because I was finding it hard to open up, but she's still OK with everything.

b) She could be subtley trying to tell me that I should stop talking or that she can't help cos she's realised either that she can't help me, or that I don't deserve help.

c) I'm not normally a very superstitious person so I don't want this to sound ridiculous, but feels like it could just be a sign from the universe that I'm not supposed to talk.

If (a) then sure I should just keep going. But if (b) then I should really stop bothering her cos it's not fair for me to just keep going if it's not ok from her perspective. And if (c) then if I don't listen to the signs NOW then worse stuff might keep happening as more explicit signals, and I really don't want anything worse to happen. Seems like I need to figure out the answer but it's really hard to do that.

I am going with a. Everyone is allowed to be forgetful about things every now and then, and (afaik) this is only the first time she has to reschedule. Don't read into it too much I say.

P.s. I have had a psychologist directly tell me, to my face, that I am too difficult to work with, and that if she continued working with me it would upset her too much. So, I think give your therapist benefit of the doubt this time, and see how it goes the next few times you see them.

Original post by Kindred

Put them in a bag by the side of your bed. Either that, or get a jewellery box / similar to put next to your bed and keep them,in. If you only take one or two pills, could always just say they are iron tablets.
I'm thirding the phone alarm idea for Kindred remembering to take meds. Although I find once you get into a routine you tend to remember pretty well - I have to take them when I wake up, at 4pm and again at 10pm and I haven't forgotten any in months.

And superwolf :five: WOOOOO! Now you get to bum around for however long you want and tell blood test nurses that you're on "a break from studying". :cool:

I gave in; woke up early to get my blood test, now back on the haloperidol, things are still very shaky but hoping they calm down soon.
It does, thanks. :biggrin:

And you're an awesome person, just an awesome person undergoing a lot of stress right now. :console:

so proud of you :smile:

and im really not, i know you think i am but im not especially not atm, so rubbish infact.
Original post by Sabertooth
I'm thirding the phone alarm idea for Kindred remembering to take meds. Although I find once you get into a routine you tend to remember pretty well - I have to take them when I wake up, at 4pm and again at 10pm and I haven't forgotten any in months.

And superwolf :five: WOOOOO! Now you get to bum around for however long you want and tell blood test nurses that you're on "a break from studying". :cool:

I gave in; woke up early to get my blood test, now back on the haloperidol, things are still very shaky but hoping they calm down soon.

Nah, I like telling people that I'm 'a burden on the welfare state'. :tongue: Makes me think of The Specials :h:

:hugs: Hope it helps, even if it's a short-term measure.

Making some of my beetroot cider for when I get back from holiday! :biggrin:

so proud of you :smile:

and im really not, i know you think i am but im not especially not atm, so rubbish infact.

Ah, but I'm a wolf of intelligence who's just written a dissertation, and therefore I can't possibly be wrong! :fyi:
Nah, I like telling people that I'm 'a burden on the welfare state'. :tongue: Makes me think of The Specials :h:

:hugs: Hope it helps, even if it's a short-term measure.

Making some of my beetroot cider for when I get back from holiday! :biggrin:

:rofl: Love that song.

Awesome. I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow with raspberry jam and apple juice on my list. Btw do you know if it's possible to use too much yeast in cider? I have a jar of yeast and no way of measuring out the 5g or whatever needed.
Original post by Sabertooth
:rofl: Love that song.

Awesome. I'm going to the supermarket tomorrow with raspberry jam and apple juice on my list. Btw do you know if it's possible to use too much yeast in cider? I have a jar of yeast and no way of measuring out the 5g or whatever needed.

You just scored a 0 on the googling things scale. :sadnod:

Latest