The Student Room Group

TSR Christian Society (X-SOC) Episode IV: A New Hope

Scroll to see replies

Original post by tasha96
Trust in the LORD. Have faith, do not despair. Trust in the LORD. -Psalm 27:14

Love God-incedinces. :love: This was just what I needed to hear today and it jumped out at me. :smile: God always knows what you need to hear, even if you don't. :yep:

Hope everyone is well. :grouphugs:

Ahw that's a lovely verse! :love: I think I need to start a lovely verse document on my computer :yep:
Original post by Quornslice
Ahw that's a lovely verse! :love: I think I need to start a lovely verse document on my computer :yep:

I have one of those, and have printed what I have and put them on my pinboard at uni :smile: I've been at King's for two weeks now and it is great!
Uni, why u no want me to have a weekend? :unimpressed:

Sorry i've barely been online, hope ya'll had a wonderful week :hugs:
Watching BBC documentary on Jesus on YouTube... fascinating... man, this sort of stuff just hooks me.
Reply 1006
Original post by navarre
Watching BBC documentary on Jesus on YouTube... fascinating... man, this sort of stuff just hooks me.

I think I know the one you're talking about; I've watched it twice! The second time because the guy who does the bit about the nativity was one of my interviewers at Cambridge :biggrin: #claimtofame

I'm heading up to Durham to start freshers tomorrow so would appreciate any prayers; as usual praying that everyone is doing ok at uni or school :smile:
Reply 1007
Original post by Diety
I think I know the one you're talking about; I've watched it twice! The second time because the guy who does the bit about the nativity was one of my interviewers at Cambridge :biggrin: #claimtofame

I'm heading up to Durham to start freshers tomorrow so would appreciate any prayers; as usual praying that everyone is doing ok at uni or school :smile:

:awesome:
Have a fabulous time and give it my love.

I spent the evening with Durham people. It was lovely :h:
Original post by Diety

Shall be praying, let us know how you get on
Original post by Diety

Will definitely be praying! Hope you have a great time at Uni!
Original post by Diety

Of course! :jumphug: Have fun. :woo:
Reply 1011
Happy Michaelmas everyone :party:

And happy month-and-a-bit until Michaelmas for those belonging to the Greek Orthodox tradition :ninja:

Original post by tasha96
:lovehug:

:loveduck:

Original post by Diety

Will pray! Hope today went OK :smile: :hugs:
Could I please ask for prayers for my friend Becca? She's struggling with feeling happy at all at the minute, and there are very few people that know that anything at all is up because of a mask she's wearing, that she's getting tired of.
Reply 1013
Original post by Diety
If you want a template, I have a theology one that got me an offer from Cambridge (a former Cambridge interviewer taught me how to write it :wink:)

Hey Deity =]

I'm also writing my PS for TRS at Cam too, would you mind sending me a template too? I'd really appreciate it, it's quite a challenging task!
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Mazzini

And happy month-and-a-bit until Michaelmas for those belonging to the Greek Orthodox tradition :ninja

Thank you!

You're learning. Eeeexcellent.

I'm fairly sure I had something to say, but I can't remember what it was. CURSES!

Posted from TSR Mobile
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

Love to all. :smile: :grouphugs:
Original post by tasha96
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life

Love to all. :smile: :grouphugs:

Love that verse :love:
Original post by Feefifofum
Love that verse :love:

Me too! :five:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Me too! :five:

:ahee:
:jumphug:
:ninja:
Original post by tasha96
:ahee:
:jumphug:
:ninja:

:lovehug: :hi: :awesome:

Sorry I've been so silent peeps - was in NYC without a laptop or working Wifi on my phone :eek:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending