The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Original post by superwolf
Ah, but I'm a wolf of intelligence who's just written a dissertation, and therefore I can't possibly be wrong! :fyi:

but you put ALL your knowledge into the dissertation which means you are wrong on this :yep:
Original post by PonchoKid
but you put ALL your knowledge into the dissertation which means you are wrong on this :yep:

Nu-uh, I still know how to make cider, and how to drink cider, and how to recognise awesomeosity. :yep: :yep: :yep:
Nu-uh, I still know how to make cider, and how to drink cider, and how to recognise awesomeosity. :yep: :yep: :yep:

Making and drinking cider you can never lose when you know how to, but im still not awesome :nah:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ponchokid
making and drinking cider you can never lose when you know how to, but im still not awesome :nah:

posted from tsr mobile

[scrollr]a[/scrollr]
[scroll]w[/scroll]
[scrollr]e[/scrollr]
[scroll]s[/scroll]
[scrollr]o[/scrollr]
[scroll]m[/scroll]
[scrollr]e[/scrollr]
[scrollr]a[/scrollr]
[scroll]w[/scroll]
[scrollr]e[/scrollr]
[scroll]s[/scroll]
[scrollr]o[/scrollr]
[scroll]m[/scroll]
[scrollr]e[/scrollr]

R U B B I S H
:h:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
R U B B I S H
:h:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

:nah: My one must be true cos it's a scrolly thing. Yours doesn't scroll, therefore is a lie. :yes:

Seriously Poncho you've got to find a way around this self-hatred. I know people have been horrible to you in the past, but that's an issue with them, not you. You're a great person who deserves a good life, and it's about time you realised that! :hugs:
Apparently iv thrown away 1 and a half weeks worth of antibiotics :facepalm:
Luckily i still have a months worth on me!
Silly poncho

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8147
Had a ****ty ****ty day so am consoling myself by reading my textbook. :erm: Errrr where did this new found work ethic come from and where's the old apathy ****ed off to? This is most disconcerting.
Reply 8148
Another bad day :sad: Woke up around 1:30 :eek: and then took me ages to have a shower. I haven't left my room all day because I need to shave and I can't be bothered, and I need to eat. What is wrong with me? :cry:
Original post by Sultana
Had a ****ty ****ty day so am consoling myself by reading my textbook. :erm: Errrr where did this new found work ethic come from and where's the old apathy ****ed off to? This is most disconcerting.

:jumphug: Sorry to hear you had such a bad day, I'm here if you want to talk about it. Yay for work ethic though! :party:
Original post by avhhs
Another bad day :sad: Woke up around 1:30 :eek: and then took me ages to have a shower. I haven't left my room all day because I need to shave and I can't be bothered, and I need to eat. What is wrong with me? :cry:

:hugs:
you need to eat, or you really wont feel better :nah:
can you not leave shaving till tomorrow or something?
Original post by Sultana

Maybe you've been inspired by my studiousness? :h:
Feeling really unsafe. Called the crisis team and they told me to watch TV. I just... I just give up with them.
Maybe you've been inspired by my studiousness? :h:

could you pass it on to me also? iv written about 43 words out of 3000 :s-smilie:
Original post by Noodlzzz
Feeling really unsafe. Called the crisis team and they told me to watch TV. I just... I just give up with them.

:hugs: You got anyone around to look after you?

could you pass it on to me also? iv written about 43 words out of 3000 :s-smilie:

Sure thing! :tongue:
Reply 8155
I'm really starting to enjoy uni but I want to get fit/be able to say not to sweets sometimes (if I had my way, I would just eat tbh lol. But then I hate being out of shape)

Am I allowed to do that? Gio to the gym and choose what I eat?

It is so friggin annoying. I'm stuffed from a pizza and cheesy chips, would think that I am getting on the recovvery track by now
:hugs: You got anyone around to look after you?

Sure thing! :tongue:

thankyou :h:

im thinking averaging 100 words a day so i dont freak myself out too quick, more if im on a roll, but that would only average about 30 days for 3000 words wouldnt it?? so a month which is toatally dooable considering i have till janruary to write this essay and do a few extra bits such as writing my diary, but my tutor isnt too bothered about that as its not actually marked...
thankyou :h:

im thinking averaging 100 words a day so i dont freak myself out too quick, more if im on a roll, but that would only average about 30 days for 3000 words wouldnt it?? so a month which is toatally dooable considering i have till janruary to write this essay and do a few extra bits such as writing my diary, but my tutor isnt too bothered about that as its not actually marked...

Definitely doable. :yep: I worked on a similar basis - aimed to do an hour's work a day (although I usually did less... :colondollar:), and it all stacked up in the end. Giving yourself rewards is good too - I had special snacks I was only allowed to eat while studying. :drool:
Definitely doable. :yep: I worked on a similar basis - aimed to do an hour's work a day (although I usually did less... :colondollar:), and it all stacked up in the end. Giving yourself rewards is good too - I had special snacks I was only allowed to eat while studying. :drool:

yeah, working for an hour is good, but i know with me that wouldnt happen, so if i set myself numerical targets i can spend all day doing it if needed as long as i do atleast 100 words in a day then i will stick to it more, as i have no chance of sitting down and concentrating :sad:

well i have my birthday in 2 weeks, so i reckon if im half way to finishing by my birthday then i can treat myself then :smile:
and im gonna use xmas as my goal of finishing my file, so i can celebrate then aswell :smile:
then the fun of dissertation starts :s-smilie:
yeah, working for an hour is good, but i know with me that wouldnt happen, so if i set myself numerical targets i can spend all day doing it if needed as long as i do atleast 100 words in a day then i will stick to it more, as i have no chance of sitting down and concentrating :sad:

well i have my birthday in 2 weeks, so i reckon if im half way to finishing by my birthday then i can treat myself then :smile:
and im gonna use xmas as my goal of finishing my file, so i can celebrate then aswell :smile:
then the fun of dissertation starts :s-smilie:

Yeah, always best to play to your strengths and work around your weaknesses. :yy:

Sounds good! :smile: