Scroll to see replies

Reply 4120
WHY CAN NO ONE QUOTE ME ON THIS WEBSITE
TSR WHAT HAVE I DONE TO DESERVE THIS WHY WHY WHY :cry2:
/rant.

:getmecoat:
Reply 4121
Original post by ethery
Haha! I agree :P We have cake day fridays too, incidentally!

I gave it to my form tutor, who happens to be an English teacher. It reads alright, it's just the content that's weak. I don't sell myself very well! But yeah, that's very true. :smile:

A few things... I'd love to be in London, but it's just so expensive! And I've heard really good things about Chemistry at Bristol. Didn't get to visit, so I'm just taking everyone else's word for it. :redface:

Haha really? It's so refreshing to know that my school's not the only school that has them! :smile:

Oh gosh, you're doing Chemistry aren't you? I got you confused with someone else for a minute, sorry! :colondollar: But yeah, you should be able to get content in without any trouble really, as long as it reads well.

That's my fear! That after the first year, living in London is going to be ridiculously expensive. And I won't receive any grants either, just the loan :frown: I've been to Bristol, it's a nice uni but the accommodation's a bit rubbish imo.

Original post by L'Evil Fish
@Paramore can't quote!

Sounds good, I probably should do a science related one... I wish I could write it in French though!

Anyway... I want something chemical and medical, so perhaps something like a specific disease project or a more ethical one.

Who knows? Maybe you could find a way to incorporate some French into it? :biggrin:

I know quite a few people doing a medical-based EPQ, you'll probably have to rely a lot more on journals and articles than books. But sounds intriguing.
Original post by Paramore<3
/rant.

Quoted

Is that better? :smile:
Reply 4123
Original post by Blueray2
Paelomagnetisim, when you do more into it can I read it please :biggrin: I've been interested in that! But I didn't do physics so the whole magnetic thing is quite ahhh :s-smilie:

EXACTLY!

I absolutely love anything to do with the Earth's magnetic field - dynamo theory, reversals, paleointensity... it's just the perfect combination of physics and geology :ahee:

Yes, of course! When I start my dissertation, I can send bits to you :smile: it does get pretty confusing, especially reading the post-grad textbooks on it.. but it's brilliant nonetheless :biggrin:
Original post by loua96
Who knows? Maybe you could find a way to incorporate some French into it? :biggrin:

I know quite a few people doing a medical-based EPQ, you'll probably have to rely a lot more on journals and articles than books. But sounds intriguing.

I'll ask :colone:

Yeah, I'll refine it somehow.

@paramore it's the heart in your name@
Reply 4125
Original post by Boy_wonder_95
Quoted

Is that better? :smile:

Yes. :colondollar: I'm not impossible to contact, yay! :biggrin:

@paramore it's the heart in your name@

Sob... only trying to show love... :tongue:
Reply 4126
Anybody else not finished their personal statement? :ashamed2:
[QUOTE=Paramore

:eek: that's really weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile
That failed miserably! :rofl: where did I quote you to:wink:

My attempt at quoting her was even worse :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
/rant.

:sexface: I can more than just quote you. :sexface:
Reply 4131

I got it!!! :lol:
On the Rejected from Asda thread... :redface:

Original post by furryface12

:eek: that's really weird!

Posted from TSR Mobile

:confused::confused::confused::confused:
What the hell?! I think it is actually the <3 now... how rude. :rolleyes::tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by furryface12
My attempt at quoting her was even worse :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine disappeared into the Rejected from Asda thread lol
WHY CAN'T I GET ON UCAS APPLY!!!!!!????

Don't tell me UCAS are going through maintenance, because I need to get on!!!
Reply 4134
Original post by mynameisntbobk
WHY CAN'T I GET ON UCAS APPLY!!!!!!????

Don't tell me UCAS are going through maintenance, because I need to get on!!!

Mine's down as well! :eek3:
Reply 4135
Original post by lilGem
not at all :redface:

closest one is someone doing biochem

No wonder you have a lot of work :rolleyes:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine's down as well! :eek3:

Worst thing :frown: I need to get on and change one of my choices for the deadline
Reply 4137
Mine is down as well

Posted from TSR Mobile
hey guys,my chemistry teacher is a horrible teacher. i survived AS with the help of my friend and i would really love to get atleast B in chemistry a-level so would someone please tell me where i can find a chemistry tutor. thank you
Its really annoying hat its down -_-. Also whats the view on putting retakes into UCAS?

Latest