Scroll to see replies

Original post by eugenius 8
Girl Friends :wink:

*may have had his eye on those omnibus volumes for a while* :flute:
Original post by AngryJellyfish
*may have had his eye on those omnibus volumes for a while* :flute:

:eek:

:jiggy:

im looking through amazon, there doesnt seem to be many full manga series out there that you probably havent read :p:

was gona say Narutaru but its in French :pierre:

woah didnt know they sell H manga on amazon :ninjagirl:

ooh how about GTO? i havent read it myself by i heard the last 10 chapters continue from the anime bar the different ending, i actually have the first 8 volumes which i bought 5 years ago but never read them :laugh:
(edited 10 years ago)
:eek:

:jiggy:

im looking through amazon, there doesnt seem to be many full manga series out there that you probably havent read :p:

I do have a few ideas of my own (Basilisk, Mermaid Saga, What a Wonderful World! etc), but I always feel that its worth asking around first, as other people might suggest things I haven't thought of/heard of. :beard:
That's ongoing. :p: I only have a problem with that because I'm already following a lot of ongoing series (A Bride's Story, Yotsuba&!, Spice and Wolf etc), and the wait for new volumes can be quite long. I'd rather have something I can read from start to finish relatively quickly.

If you are following so many, wouldn't you get like 1 new chapter a day or something on average?
woah didnt know they sell H manga on amazon :ninjagirl:

*may have bought one earlier this year* :flute:

*thought it was a bit mild, barely ecchi, TBH* :pierre:

ooh how about GTO? i havent read it myself by i heard the last 10 chapters continue from the anime bar the different ending, i actually have the first 8 volumes which i bought 5 years ago but never read them :laugh:

That's definitely one to consider, as I did enjoy the manga. Cheers. :biggrin:
Original post by Scienceisgood
If you are following so many, wouldn't you get like 1 new chapter a day or something on average?

I've not stopped to work it out before, but what I do know is, I read more than one chapter a day on average. :p:
AJ, would you consider that new manga the creator of DBZ is doing?
So I've just gotten through the shingeki no kyojin manga:

Spoiler

But man things are heating up like crazy! Anyone I have any idea when chapter 50 is out?
Original post by L. Serafy
So I've just gotten through the shingeki no kyojin manga.

But man things are heating up like crazy! Anyone I have any idea when chapter 50 is out?

Spoiler

Just count 30 days +/- 3 days from the last chapter :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by F_shakeey

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

In short, between tomorrow and next Tuesday. =(
AJ, would you consider that new manga the creator of DBZ is doing?

If it got licensed, I'd definitely consider it. I notice Manga Updates has it listed as a sequel to Dragon Ball, though, so if that's the case I should probably read that first.

*adds Dragon Ball to list anyway*
*may have bought one earlier this year* :flute:

*thought it was a bit mild, barely ecchi, TBH* :pierre:

aww :p: some of them covers though :ninja:

That's definitely one to consider, as I did enjoy the manga. Cheers. :biggrin:

no probs, i meant 10 volumes, theres 25 volumes in total i think :p: ive heard great things about it, really need to get round to reading it one day :moon:

by the way i cant believe you can still fit more manga in that room of yours :p:
(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Maaaan that is tooo long to wait

Spoiler

In short, between tomorrow and next Tuesday. =(

Monthly manga :tongue:

Maaaan that is tooo long to wait

Spoiler

Only 20 volumes will be made and 11 are already done so expect things to be wrapped up soon :yep:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
If it got licensed, I'd definitely consider it. I notice Manga Updates has it listed as a sequel to Dragon Ball, though, so if that's the case I should probably read that first.

*adds Dragon Ball to list anyway*

It is licensed, directly from shonen jump and VIZ media, both the English and Japanese mangas of Jako have finished, also in the magazine they said that the volume should come around January. No info on an anime though.

To those who haven't read the manga of Jako (the one by the DBZ creator/Akira toriyama) I can reveal that it is not a sequel to dragon ball or even a spiritual successor to dragonball, you may see some dragon ball references here and there but its a completely different story line. It's like Cowa! And Sand-Land

Review of Jako : 8/10

ImageUploadedByStudent Room1380653292.415148.jpg

Only 20 volumes will be made and 11 are already done so expect things to be wrapped up soon :yep:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
For people who like reading manga, and up to date shonen manga at that, get this app from the App Store.ImageUploadedByStudent Room1380653663.440052.jpg

This follows a weekly format similar to the weekly shonen jump of japan but with the official English translations. Worth it.

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Soon being in the next year or so since its a monthly manga, right? Also yeah usually when I start the manga I stop watching the anime, but anime is a lot better and still worth watching imo since I feel it actually adds more depth to the story

Spoiler

Spoilers!!!!

Hide it in the spoiler tag :tongue:

Spoiler

Soon being in the next year or so since its a monthly manga, right? Also yeah usually when I start the manga I stop watching the anime, but anime is a lot better and still worth watching imo since I feel it actually adds more depth to the story

Spoiler

Nonono at least a few more years I think 11-12 chapters a year so I'd say 2-3 years :yep:
I'll have to check the anime out then but I love the first opening :coma:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Latest

Trending

Trending