The Student Room Group

KPOP !!!! reply Who likes KPOP c:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by Lt93
WOO! join the bandwagon! XD. I want to go to a concert too but I can't afford it ~_~. They might go to Scotland in the future :smile:

woo thank you~! XD i know they are soooo expensive! Im from Taiwan and Lee Min Ho &SHINee had a concert while i was visiting in the summer! but the tickets were sold out quite quickly...plus i didnt have any money anyway *sigh*:redface:
I know this is for k-pop but does anyone like c-pop here?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I also like Kpop :biggrin: But I don't live in London, I live in Oxford :frown:
Reply 43
Original post by aSunnyDay
OMGGGGGG WHERE HAVE ALL YOU PEOPLE BEEN IN MY LIFE???
NONE OF MY FRIENDS APPRECIATE THIS BEAUTIFUL FORM OF LIFE AND I DON'T WANT TO INTRODUCE IT TO THEM CAUSE I KNOW THEY'LL BE ALL JUDGING

are any of you going to the infinite concert in november?
CAUSE I AMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :biggrin:

LOL I KNOW RIGHT! If only my friends like KPOP... -sigh- my friend called them gay :frown: :frown:. Why does everyone say that? -.-

NOPE! I HAVE NO MONEY! XD
Reply 44
Original post by t!ffany46
woo thank you~! XD i know they are soooo expensive! Im from Taiwan and Lee Min Ho &SHINee had a concert while i was visiting in the summer! but the tickets were sold out quite quickly...plus i didnt have any money anyway *sigh*:redface:

Good luck saving! XD. Oooo Taiwan *_* I want to go there.
Reply 45
Original post by Lt93
LOL I KNOW RIGHT! If only my friends like KPOP... -sigh- my friend called them gay :frown: :frown:. Why does everyone say that? -.-

NOPE! I HAVE NO MONEY! XD

i often get called gay for listneing to K-Pop. But i think the artists have some of the most incredible looks ive ever seen. I always am fckin amazed at their hair especially. I would KILL for that xD
Reply 46
Original post by donutaud15
I know this is for k-pop but does anyone like c-pop here?

Posted from TSR Mobile

c-pop as in Chinese or Cantonese?:smile:
Reply 47
Original post by eXemp
i often get called gay for listneing to K-Pop. But i think the artists have some of the most incredible looks ive ever seen. I always am fckin amazed at their hair especially. I would KILL for that xD

They're just jealous because KPOP is taking over the world LOL. I know right! They're like uljjang... *_*. You can cut/dye your hair like the idols :smile:
Reply 48
yeah, I love kpop and I live in London. nice to meet you :smile:
Reply 49
Original post by Lt93
Good luck saving! XD. Oooo Taiwan *_* I want to go there.

HAHA good luck to you too~! ahhh, its really amazing! i definitely recommend iitXD there is this area called Xi Men Ding and loads of korean stuff is sold there its like HEAVEN! XD
c-pop as in Chinese or Cantonese?:smile:

Chinese. F4/JVKV to be exact XD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 51
Chinese. F4/JVKV to be exact XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

ahhh~ iv only listened to Taiwanese idols so far! are they a band from china??:smile:i will look them up haha XD
Reply 52
HAHA good luck to you too~! ahhh, its really amazing! i definitely recommend iitXD there is this area called Xi Men Ding and loads of korean stuff is sold there its like HEAVEN! XD

ahhh~ iv only listened to Taiwanese idols so far! are they a band from china??:smile:i will look them up haha XD

Taiwanese. I first listened to them like nearly a decade ago lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 54
OMG! More K-Poppers! Kekeke. I'm from B'ham and I have like a group of friends who are also interested in K-POP....I've known it since the DBSK/TVXQ era when my cousins showed me their Rising Sun MV but I got more into it 3 years ago. And YAY! A CNBLUE FAN! :biggrin:
Reply 55
gosh.. are there any guys besides the 2 (1 and me xD ) that like K-Pop!? :biggrin:
Reply 56
Taiwanese. I first listened to them like nearly a decade ago lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

AHHHHHHHHH~~~~ i know who you're talking about now!!!!! XD XD i havent listened to their songs before but i think iv watched some of the dramas a few of them have been in??
Reply 57
Original post by Red_Ninja
OMG! More K-Poppers! Kekeke. I'm from B'ham and I have like a group of friends who are also interested in K-POP....I've known it since the DBSK/TVXQ era when my cousins showed me their Rising Sun MV but I got more into it 3 years ago. And YAY! A CNBLUE FAN! :biggrin:

I like DBSK - Mirotic song :smile: SEXY MV *_*. CNBLUE in real life is *____*
Reply 58
i know this group isnt performing together anymore but does anyone like SS501???!! XD <3
AHHHHHHHHH~~~~ i know who you're talking about now!!!!! XD XD i havent listened to their songs before but i think iv watched some of the dramas a few of them have been in??

they were most famous in meteor garden. ah good old days XD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest