I wasn't planning on getting a next gen console right away but damn
Original post by Simon Adebisi

Spoiler

Spoiler

Oh that looks so sick, cant wait!!!!!!!
Original post by nyknicksmonet
Oh that looks so sick, cant wait!!!!!!!

I can't wait for ps4 to get it, loan comes next week and I'm buying the day the money's in my account

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 484
Original post by Durantula
IS anyone going to the Manchester OKC vs Philly Game? I am :biggrin:

lucky! tickets are sold out aren't they? or unless a scalper will sell some but 10x the normal price
Reply 485
Original post by Simon Adebisi

Spoiler

Spoiler

Did you get that from bx? I was just about to post them in here lol
Original post by brent_
lucky! tickets are sold out aren't they? or unless a scalper will sell some but 10x the normal price

https://secure.eventim.co.uk/Tickets-nba-global-games-manchester-2013-tiered-seating-manchester.html?affiliate=EUK&doc=artistPages/tickets&fun=artist&action=tickets&key=978252$2987059&jumpIn=yTix&kuid=481689&from=erdetaila

Select 2 for 1 in the promotions, and then type in STU1 - worked for me yesterday, although I have no cash so couldn't act on it! Might not still be active, but worth a try.

EDIT: Link didn't work, but if you search it on that site, you'll find it!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 487
Paid for league pass earlier, GBH on the wallet but excitement for the season is definitely ramping up. 2k14 on Friday too
Reply 488
Original post by alexsong
Paid for league pass earlier, GBH on the wallet but excitement for the season is definitely ramping up. 2k14 on Friday too

accidental neg mate. sorry
Reply 489
Original post by S-man10
accidental neg mate. sorry

No worries mate

These videos are pretty good, ranking the teams in ascending order starting with Philly and Phoenix http://www.grantland.com/story/_/id/9752786/bill-jalen-nba-preview-grantland-channel
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 490
The loading time for NBA 2K14 to play mycareer is utter crap. The servers are dreadful as well as it took my 1 minute 40 seconds before an icon told me I couldn't play my first NBA game...just *sigh*.
Reply 491
Gave my uncle a few games earlier it turned into a 3 point contest pretty quick, Jrue Holiday is nice I was liking the pelis
Reply 492
"please wait, retrieving data from 2K sports server" I HATE YOU 2K SPORTS!!!!! Let me play my mycareer in peace and not having to sign online to play an offline gamemode as you a$$hats :angry: :angry:
Pre season has started bros
OKC playing Fenerbahce Ulker on NBATV right now
Reply 494
I played 2 pick up games today, first to 11 and second to 7. Me and my friend against 2 randomers, 11-9 and 7-4. I stuck that gary payton/avery bradley D on them. The guy my friend guarded hit him with a nasty stepback half a second after i said 'respect the stepback', and also did a nasty eurostep into his body.

I'm so unfit lol, i died at around 7 points in the first game.

Still, dat victory.
Reply 495
Just out of interest, since we're all into basketball, are you into wearing basketball shoes casually?
Original post by Jingers
Just out of interest, since we're all into basketball, are you into wearing basketball shoes casually?

Nope
I only spent 40 pounds on my current ones and they're only for playing
I'm not one to buy Jordans
Bulls playing the Pacers right now #TheReturn
Original post by Jingers

I have a pair of hyperfuse that I do wear casually. don't wear them all the time though just when in sweat pants and stuff like that walking to and from practice or just to go down to the local village to shop.
Reply 499
Original post by Jingers

I pretty much always wear a pair, they look so sexy :tongue:

Solid start from D12. Something like 19 points, 9 rebounds, 2/3 assists and 1 block in 20mins of play.

Rose started off fairly average I would say

Latest