The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lauraaaaa
Ooh man I'm gonna sleep...
Goodnight

Night:wavey:
Original post by hollieeilloh
Sounds it :biggrin:

Enjoying the pressure?! Ahhh, crazy girl :tongue: wowwwwweeee really? Like..seriously? SO so jealous. Insanely. Yeah I knew I knew :h: so cute. Haha oh really? Sounds fun... oooeeeerrr, drama on the thread!

Yeah same - still gotta add tutorials and labs though.. ahh!

Haha yup fo' shizle LOL. :giggle: nah its fine really, just happy that it'll all be over soon...until uni arrives! XD
Ya huh! Yup seriously :bigsmile: Haha its nice but then its very unlikely that i go to America and don't run into family :biggrin: but I love 'em so its cool :h:
Ya huh! Sooo much drama I know, you've got lots of catching up to do lol but yeah all has been well, nothing ever goes amiss on this thread! Its always exciting :u:

Original post by shadowdweller
Ah right, night :smile:

Don't they get, well, frozen?

Haha nop due to the material. Its just a good way to keep them fresh/ clean/ hygienic etc. They'll frost a little but all will be fine :h: give it a go :smile:

Hmm
Original post by Antonia.Wade
Ooo nice :smile: were they interesting?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were alright - both on "International Development"
Reply 8643
Hmm, might try and perform next week at the music society social, sall skilsl welcome hmm, how to clam down my nerves for it ... i'm not the best guitar player in the world, but i'm not the worst either
Original post by lucine.B
Haha nop due to the material. Its just a good way to keep them fresh/ clean/ hygienic etc. They'll frost a little but all will be fine :h: give it a go :smile:

Maybe next time I'm home, might get some weird looks off my flatmates if I try it here :tongue:
Heey everyone! Anyone have an awesome day today? I for one managed to put something down for my personal statement conclusion (woo! been waiting for that to materialise for over a week), got a high score on subway surfer, and had deep conversations about my life with my sis, so pretty good day.
Original post by Holby_fanatic
Some of the things he comes out with. :rofl: Like when we were talking underwear last night and then he was like, "Awww just as I'm going to bed. :frown:" I couldn't help but laugh at that. :rofl:
The nearest store to me is in Leeds. :sad: I'll have to get the girls to go on a day trip to Leeds with me at some point, haha. I must say I am looking forward to my deliveries on Thursday though. :colone: One of then is just a cute one but the other is :fan: :mmm:
I was 34B when I was 14 because I was measured for my mother's birthday. Then from 16 on-wards they just inflated. I don't even know if they've stopped growing yet because they looked bigger on Skype last night/this morning than they have before. :colondollar:
I might even give some of you posters some wonga if I think you're nice enough. :ahee:
I own like 3 skirts. And none of them give me a particularly nice shape, haha. I'm more of a dress person I guess, haha.
As soon as I finally buy a bike I'm sure I'll just use it all the time for getting to and from uni and work so I should lose some then, haha.
Oh my gosh Iggy Azalea's ass is just mad! Like, what is up with that? :mmm:

IKR! Hahaha I would've been off my chair literally ROFLing :rofl::rofl::rofl:
Shame! Is that far from York??? Well Leeds is a great place to shop so a definite day out is needed :biggrin: Ooooh check you out, more deliveries 'ey??? :colone: Oyoy cute & :fan: :mmm: is a gooooood mix!!!
Oh cool. Haha I feel ya there :h: Same here but I think that;l change once I loose some weight!
Really??? Hmm were you sitting particularly close to the screen??? :tongue: I think puberty just hasn't finished for you.
Check it, I'll be like a shareholder generating revenue! Or as I like to say bare P blud! :ahee:
Same and I only wear them to school! Hmm dresses are good, esp. on a night out! I like them, some designs are pretty good :smile: I love jeans/ trousers/ shorts/ leggings etc.
I love bikes! I often go mountain biking and bmxing :smile: wbu??? Thats a great way to stay healthy :u:
Iggy is just WOW. I love her and her music :colondollar: that ass is something...but nothing beats Kelly Rowlands ass!!! :love: hehe
Original post by Tcrumpen
Hmm, might try and perform next week at the music society social, sall skilsl welcome hmm, how to clam down my nerves for it ... i'm not the best guitar player in the world, but i'm not the worst either

Hey! Good luck :smile: Hope you have fun. No matter your talent its brave to just get up there, important thing is to have some fun and enjoy yourself otherwise there's no point in doing it. Loose yourself in the music :smile:
Have a lil drink just before it and get some encouraging words from friends! Not sure what else to tell ya. You'll be fine. Are you singing as well???
I love performing and have kind of gotten used to nerves as time has gone on. Nerves are good y'know so dw about it :smile:

Original post by L. Serafy
Heey everyone! Anyone have an awesome day today? I for one managed to put something down for my personal statement conclusion (woo! been waiting for that to materialise for over a week), got a high score on subway surfer, and had deep conversations about my life with my sis, so pretty good day.

Hey! have I replied to you yet??? Sorry if I have forgotten, I find it hard to keep up with my quotes :tongue:
Sounds like you had a good day! Woop for the PS well done! I'm lucky since i don't need to do one :h:
Oh that's great! I love chatting to my older brothers one in particular cos we're real close. :smile:

Maybe next time I'm home, might get some weird looks off my flatmates if I try it here :tongue:

Haha yeah! LOL that will be certain, but they'll be like 'wowzers ima do that now!' you'll start a new trend in [insert uni here]
Reply 8648
Hey! Good luck :smile: Hope you have fun. No matter your talent its brave to just get up there, important thing is to have some fun and enjoy yourself otherwise there's no point in doing it. Loose yourself in the music :smile:
Have a lil drink just before it and get some encouraging words from friends! Not sure what else to tell ya. You'll be fine. Are you singing as well???
I love performing and have kind of gotten used to nerves as time has gone on. Nerves are good y'know so dw about it :smile:

not singing at the same time no, gonna be playing enter sandman (well as much of it as i can, excl solo's)

Hey! have I replied to you yet??? Sorry if I have forgotten, I find it hard to keep up with my quotes :tongue:
Sounds like you had a good day! Woop for the PS well done! I'm lucky since i don't need to do one :h:
Oh that's great! I love chatting to my older brothers one in particular cos we're real close. :smile:

Haha, you're not obliged to reply you know :P

Thanks! How come you don't, not going to uni? (Sorry if you've already told me, I'm super forgetful)
Original post by Tcrumpen
not singing at the same time no, gonna be playing enter sandman (well as much of it as i can, excl solo's)

Cool! Yes I hear ya there :biggrin: that'll sound awesome you'll probably get an encore haha. Enjoy it though, you'll be great I'm sure :smile:

Original post by L. Serafy
Haha, you're not obliged to reply you know :P

Thanks! How come you don't, not going to uni? (Sorry if you've already told me, I'm super forgetful)

I suppose so, but a. I want to and b. I feel rude if i don't :tongue: (will reply soon :h: )

You're welcome :smile: No I'll be going to uni but abroad so a PS isn't necessary :smile:
Haha no I don't think i have XD
Cool! Yes I hear ya there :biggrin: that'll sound awesome you'll probably get an encore haha. Enjoy it though, you'll be great I'm sure :smile:

I suppose so, but a. I want to and b. I feel rude if i don't :tongue: (will reply soon :h: )

You're welcome :smile: No I'll be going to uni but abroad so a PS isn't necessary :smile:
Haha no I don't think i have XD

Oh awesome, where you off to then?
Cool...which one??? Aw I'm sure no one is crap, just takes a bit of getting used to!
Ah hahaha XD
Oh right sounds awesome! I love paint balling! So much fun :smile:

Hahaha! Saturday morning??? I sense something here but not sure I want to ask :biggrin:
So you're creating the next one???
Its fine though I can wait :h:

One with a mast :redface: Really not sure to be honest :eek:
Same, except I have only actually done it once :colondollar:
Off to bed! :smile:
I believe someone made a thread along those lines earlier :tongue:

As requested :wink:

What how it that even possible:eek:

Anyway, well done:biggrin:
Spent all evening with the girl I've talked to daily for four months. I'm back at the hotel on my own. It's not that it didn't go well...we talked all night. I guess neither of us made a move :/
goodness, I've hardly been on here all day!:eek:
Reply 8657
Original post by incipientT
Unless they're available for a computer I can't get them is what I meant:tongue:

Well, NFS and FIFA and CoD are available for PCs too.

Cool, any particular hairstyle you're going for??? Oooh nice! Have fun :smile:
Koolies :h:

Haha too many places to list??? I swear I have family in almost every state! I've toured like the whole of the US because of it :h:

You're so like me!!! I loooove caffeine if I don't drink coffee its all about the energy drinks XD I live on it as well haha :u: TWICE??? Dude I used to drink coffee (or energy drinks) about 15 times a day! Now I've dialled it down but have to have it at least 3 times hehe...

Going for another mans girl is not what I condone :tongue: but should they break up somehow... XD I think you need to move on mate. Go on a night out a meet some ladies :biggrin:

Yeah, me too. It's fun, but can get kinda annoying. Cousin overload.

Yeah, If I have it twice I get hyper and then I go out of control... so yeah, 2 coffees/energy drinks a day.
I want nothing more than to go back to sleep. It's cold, pitch black and absolutely pouring with rain :frown:
Bus just drove past me through a puddle and absolutely soaked me...my trousers and shoes are different colours.
The friend who I am supposed to be tutoring told me fifteen mins ago that she can't make it so now I'm going to school for nothing and could have stayed in bed.

I guess it's not my day

Latest