The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spiral87
Spent all evening with the girl I've talked to daily for four months. I'm back at the hotel on my own. It's not that it didn't go well...we talked all night. I guess neither of us made a move :/

Aww sorry to hear that...did you want to make a move??? Did you not feel comfortable or something??? If you've planned to meet up again then maybe try something there. You'll never know unless you try, or at least tell her how you feel, maybe ask her how she feels.
I hope it works out for you though :smile:

Original post by IBDying
Well, NFS and FIFA and CoD are available for PCs too.

Yeah, me too. It's fun, but can get kinda annoying. Cousin overload.

Yeah, If I have it twice I get hyper and then I go out of control... so yeah, 2 coffees/energy drinks a day.

Tell me about it! :rolleyes: I think its worse considering the smallest family is a family for six children which is mine and my aunts...the biggest is 16 kids and counting I love them but I swear to god my family is everywhere :eek: haha!

Haha really??? I'm not sure it does much to my energy lol I'm pretty energetic anyways haha don't know how! I just love drinking caffeine its all good :smile:
Original post by spiral87
Are there any pale English girls here who would like sex?

P.S. I'm a virgin

Odd introduction but nevertheless welcome :h:
Original post by L. Serafy
Oh awesome, where you off to then?

Ah well atm I am keeping my options open but I'm hoping to study in either Australia, Japan, China or Italy.

Original post by L. Serafy
I'm doing my A2s at the moment (so year off was between AS and A2 year). I worked in a media production company as a producer on my year off, and it was great, I really couldn't have stood another second of my life, so I needed that year off! What A levels you doing?

Finally getting around to replying :tongue:
Ah cool! Thats amazing! Oh wow, great experience! :biggrin: What kind of things do they produce??? I see what you mean! Thats exactly why I am taking a gap year, I need a break, want to relax, have fun and just enjoy myself and well explore :h:
I'm doing all 3 sciences (privately) + Psychology, Music & Business. Wbu???
So are you studying in the same place or did you move to another college/ sixth form???
So the Americans now have a tool that can play the British national anthem....
Reply 8704
Ah stress day, how I love thee.
Original post by IDukem

What's up?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by natninja
So the Americans now have a tool that can play the British national anthem....

Hrm?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8707
Original post by shadowdweller

Just stressed that's all.
Original post by IDukem

Join the club! It's stress day everyday for me!
Reply 8709
Well done steak with mashed potatoes tastes so amazing <3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8710
Original post by IBDying
Well done steak with mashed potatoes tastes so amazing <3

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm more of a meduim rare guy myself
Reply 8711
Original post by lauraaaaa
Join the club! It's stress day everyday for me!

It's such an amazing club to chill at :rolleyes:
Original post by IDukem
Just stressed that's all.

I was just wondering if there was a particular reason for it. Hope you feel less stressed soon :console:
Reply 8713
Original post by shadowdweller
I was just wondering if there was a particular reason for it. Hope you feel less stressed soon :console:

Just a take that needs to be done but seemed impossible to do cause it looked wrong. But I figured out a way to sort it right, but now it might look a little confusing. I'll speak to a lecturer/teacher person tomorrow and if it's wrong, then i'm flummoxed. I'm sure they'd help me out but I can't be dealing with "well I did teach it n'all".
Reply 8714
Original post by Tcrumpen

Really? I have, somehow, always needed my meat well done. Or else I can't eat it >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IBDying
Really? I have, somehow, always needed my meat well done. Or else I can't eat it >.>

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same here, can't have any pink at all!
Reply 8716
Original post by IBDying

Posted from TSR Mobile

Meduim rare is just mroe juciy, it contains more flavour and doesn't have a chewy texture, more suculant, more melt in the mouth

Same! :five:
Meduim rare is just mroe juciy, it contains more flavour and doesn't have a chewy texture, more suculant, more melt in the mouth

:yucky:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Just a take that needs to be done but seemed impossible to do cause it looked wrong. But I figured out a way to sort it right, but now it might look a little confusing. I'll speak to a lecturer/teacher person tomorrow and if it's wrong, then i'm flummoxed. I'm sure they'd help me out but I can't be dealing with "well I did teach it n'all".

I hope you get it all sorted :hugs:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest