Original post by Qari
What exam board are you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

OCR B. I'm doing the experiment
Reply 4201
Finally got my PS down to 47 lines! :woo:
Original post by Paramore<3
Finally got my PS down to 47 lines! :woo:

Ahh yes seems like most got sent off around this time.
Reply 4203
Original post by Blueray2
Ahh yes seems like most got sent off around this time.

Haven't even started

Posted from TSR Mobile
Officially got my predicted grades today...predicted A*A*A*A*A...better than what I thought, so I'm in a good mood now :biggrin:
I wanted to send my application tomorrow but the Headmistress didn't approve the reference writtten by my tutor and I have to wait for her to write a better one. :redface:
Original post by usycool1
Officially got my predicted grades today...predicted A*A*A*A*A...better than what I thought, so I'm in a good mood now :biggrin:

Ooo! Nice one. What's the A in? :tongue:
Still haven't started the A2 Economics course yet in class. Quite concerned tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by shyamshah
Still haven't started the A2 Economics course yet in class. Quite concerned tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

So what do you do during Economics lessons?
Original post by ethery
Ooo! Nice one. What's the A in? :tongue:

Thanks! :biggrin: It's in biology :tongue:
Thanks! :biggrin: It's in biology :tongue:

You prove those biology teachers wrong. :wink: So do you think you'll achieve those?
Original post by ethery
You prove those biology teachers wrong. :wink: So do you think you'll achieve those?

Haha, I aim to. :colone::tongue: I hope so, we'll see! :biggrin:
Reply 4212
Haha, I aim to. :colone::tongue: I hope so, we'll see! :biggrin:

What subjects you doin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Amazing! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4214
I had a go at some C3 past paper questions today. They were shockingly scary. :eek: At least the ones that I could answer I answered well, so it's not all bad. :tongue:
Original post by Qari
What subjects you doin?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Triple Science, Double Maths. :smile:

Thanks! :tongue:
Original post by Pandora.
I had a go at some C3 past paper questions today. They were shockingly scary. :eek: At least the ones that I could answer I answered well, so it's not all bad. :tongue:

They are quite a bit harder than AS! :sadnod: But they'll be fine eventually! :biggrin:
Reply 4217
Original post by Pandora.

Don't worry it was exactly the same for me, but they become very repetitive after a while except maybe the odd one.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4
Reply 4218

holy moly 4a*s, :eek:
only have 2a*s :frown:
Original post by purplemind
So what do you do during Economics lessons?

Go over unit 1 from AS and the teacher talks about her life pretty much.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest