Spoiler

Unless of course (more pure speculation);

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by F_shakeey
Spoilers!!!!

Hide it in the spoiler tag :tongue:

Spoiler

Nonono at least a few more years I think 11-12 chapters a year so I'd say 2-3 years :yep:
I'll have to check the anime out then but I love the first opening :coma:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just thinking about how long its gonna take is killing me!

Spoiler

Original post by Scienceisgood
Unless of course (more pure speculation);

Spoiler

Spoiler

Original post by L. Serafy
Just thinking about how long its gonna take is killing me!

Spoiler

I know that's why I wanted weekly! :fuhrer:

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GalaxygunnerX
It is licensed, directly from shonen jump and VIZ media, both the English and Japanese mangas of Jako have finished, also in the magazine they said that the volume should come around January. No info on an anime though.

To those who haven't read the manga of Jako (the one by the DBZ creator/Akira toriyama) I can reveal that it is not a sequel to dragon ball or even a spiritual successor to dragonball, you may see some dragon ball references here and there but its a completely different story line. It's like Cowa! And Sand-Land

Meh, I say licensed, I mean published as a volume - I use the two interchangeably, since the whole digital manga thing is relatively new, and not something I've really paid much attention to. My bad. Good to know it'll be out in January, I might consider it then. :smile: First time I've seen info on Manga Updates that was inaccurate/out of date, but the site is open to editing by anyone, I suppose. :dontknow:
Original post by eugenius 8
by the way i cant believe you can still fit more manga in that room of yours :p:

...and since I can't resist any excuse to share photos of my collection, here's two ways I've come up with to fit in new volumes :giggle::

Manga galore

*realises that both these places are looking pretty full already...*
Original post by AngryJellyfish
...and since I can't resist any excuse to share photos of my collection, here's two ways I've come up with to fit in new volumes :giggle::

Manga galore

*realises that both these places are looking pretty full already...*

ah i see, looking good :biggrin:

as i dont collect manga anymore theyre all stored in a couple of boxes and a few of my drawers :sadnod: i usually bring my collection to uni but since i dont read them these days, this year ive only brought along my Love Hina manga :h: maybe I should have brought GTO as well :beard:
just read the latest Kimi no Iru Machi chapter, could it be back to drama :eek: after like 50 chapters of slice of life :p: not that im not enjoying that stuff but its finally getting back to something more serious :beard:

the Yahari Ore no Seishun.. OVA was flipping hilarious :rofl: ahh i want a 2nd season :woo:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by eugenius 8
just read the latest Kimi no Iru Machi chapter, could it be back to drama :eek: after like 50 chapters of slice of life :p: not that im not enjoying that stuff but its finally getting back to something more serious :beard:

the Yahari Ore no Seishun.. OVA was flipping hilarious :rofl: ahh i want a 2nd season :woo:

yhh i haven't seen the ova but i really enjoyed the anime :smile:
it's fairly unique i suppose and the way Hikki thinks is just so funny xD
i want a second season too =[
Reply 5629
It has come to that time of the year where I barely have time for anime any more. :frown: Might pick up something new in a few weeks, and I heard it's going to be at least two years till AOT comes back. Well at least it's worth the wait. :tongue:
Reply 5630
I don't think I'll have time for much anime as well now, just started uni this week and already the amount of contact hours + outside study hours is immense. Gonna keep the passion alive through my uni's anime soc, which I just joined yesterday :h: First meet isn't till next Tuesday though, looking forward to meeting like minded people!
I've booked this Monday and the Monday after off as annual leave, giving me two long weekends, for the sole purpose of watching more anime. :proud: Specifically, watching all the first episodes of the new season's anime, the remainder of Legend of the Galactic Heroes (only 25 eps to go now), and a few movies and OVAs I've had lying around for too long. Anything else I manage to fit in will just be a bonus.
Did anyone happen to catch Coppelion? I watched the first episode and think it's a really interesting concept and may turn out to be quite dark.

This season i'm most looking forward to Infinite Stratos 2:biggrin:
Original post by Jamie.12345:
Did anyone happen to catch Coppelion? I watched the first episode and think it's a really interesting concept and may turn out to be quite dark.

Yeah, I was impressed with it too. :yes: A good start to the Autumn season!

The series I'm most looking forward to this season would be Phi Brain S3; out of the non-sequel series, Pupa looks most promising IMO. :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

The series I'm most looking forward to this season would be Phi Brain S3; out of the non-sequel series, Pupa looks most promising IMO. :smile:

I'm in the market for new anime so I'll be going through this thread, this weekend to see what looks interesting :smile:

Coppelion had that dystopian feel to it and that's something I really dig.

Pupa looks promising I have read a vol. of the manga and really enjoyed it. IMO there hasn't been a decent horror anime since Another, I hope this one will end that :wink:
Reply 5636
Original post by Jamie.12345:

Yeah I started watching it. I like it so far and it defo has potential.

I'm seriously looking forward to kuroko no basuke season 2 :woo:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5637
I've booked this Monday and the Monday after off as annual leave, giving me two long weekends, for the sole purpose of watching more anime. :proud: Specifically, watching all the first episodes of the new season's anime, the remainder of Legend of the Galactic Heroes (only 25 eps to go now), and a few movies and OVAs I've had lying around for too long. Anything else I manage to fit in will just be a bonus.

:poke: do you like the series?
Original post by vin
:poke: do you like the series?

LOGH? Yeah, I've not watched many series with such large casts of complex characters before, but it's been really interesting. :smile: It's slow-paced, yet there always seems to be plenty going on in each episode. :yes:
Coppelion is off to a good start with an first episode that held my attention for the entire duration. Looks muchos interesting indeed.

Latest