The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Mental Health Support Society Mk X

Scroll to see replies

Going to a training weekend with the guides. :eek: Have to function at a normal level for three days and two nights. which is a hell of an ask at the moment. :emo: Really hoping I dont end up crying in my sleeping bag again, which is how I spent the night at the last overnight I did. :colondollar: In theory, it should be a good weekend- I'll be with people I can trust in a safe setting. So I'm hoping it works out okay. :ninja:

Hoping everyone is okay, and big hugs to all! :grouphugs:
Original post by tasha96
Going to a training weekend with the guides. :eek: Have to function at a normal level for three days and two nights. which is a hell of an ask at the moment. :emo: Really hoping I dont end up crying in my sleeping bag again, which is how I spent the night at the last overnight I did. :colondollar: In theory, it should be a good weekend- I'll be with people I can trust in a safe setting. So I'm hoping it works out okay. :ninja:

Hoping everyone is okay, and big hugs to all! :grouphugs:

you can do it! i promise, youll have lots of fun, and if your struggling, and you can hear the guiders talking, go and sit with them, they wont ever turn you away
:hugs:
So I think I'm hypomanic, but it's not fun, just feels like I'm going at breakneck speed and it's annoying.

My first mania happened when I was 14 and in a relationship with a delusional schizophrenic and although we got into so much trouble, it was fun. Literally so fun. I had another mania at the beginning of going out with my boyfriend and that was also omgsofunifeelawesome. I feel like I want those again. Instead, I feel like this kid

What is going on
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
So I think I'm hypomanic, but it's not fun, just feels like I'm going at breakneck speed and it's annoying.

My first mania happened when I was 14 and in a relationship with a delusional schizophrenic and although we got into so much trouble, it was fun. Literally so fun. I had another mania at the beginning of going out with my boyfriend and that was also omgsofunifeelawesome. I feel like I want those again. Instead, I feel like this kid

What is going on

Have you told anyone, like a doctor/CPN/friend? That might be a good idea, just so they can keep an eye on you.
Reply 8224
feeling a little less ohmygodineedtodie today.

can totally do this.
Reply 8225
Original post by asdfgah
feeling a little less ohmygodineedtodie today.

can totally do this.

YES you can do this!!!!!! :yep: :yep: :smile: :lovehug:
Original post by Sabertooth
Have you told anyone, like a doctor/CPN/friend? That might be a good idea, just so they can keep an eye on you.

No, I don't really have any support at the moment and don't want to worry my boyfriend
Original post by Tyrion_Lannister
No, I don't really have any support at the moment and don't want to worry my boyfriend

Do you get on well with your GP? If you do, could talk to them - if not, you could see if you could be referred to the CMHT, and then possibly get a CPN or someone.

P.s. If you don't want to talk to anyone else, then I would imagine your boyfriend would prefer to be worried about you, than you have noone to talk to.
Original post by rmhumphries
Do you get on well with your GP? If you do, could talk to them - if not, you could see if you could be referred to the CMHT, and then possibly get a CPN or someone.

P.s. If you don't want to talk to anyone else, then I would imagine your boyfriend would prefer to be worried about you, than you have noone to talk to.

I've moved and I'm meant to register with a new GP so I don't actually have one atm.

I don't feel bad though, just feel like everything is a bit annoying. It'll probably calm down on its own
Went out for lunch and before I got there I had to come home as the voices were so loud and I didn't want a panic attack in front of loads of people. Then on the bus some guys were laughing at me really loudly I wanted to curl up and die and the ****ing bus driver kept looking in the mirror at me - isn't he meant to be driving the bus not spying for the government?? They still won't shut up, I'm feeling really scared, I think someone might have been in the house while we were out but I know if I start looking around for bugs my wife will get extremely angry with me. I can't talk to her about this she doesn't get it, she shouted when I told her about the bus driver, she always has her head in the sand.
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
I snuck back into bed til 2.30pm :king1: :teehee: :angel: Win at life :cool:

haha, ninja sleeping skills :biggrin: always good to be well rested :smile:
Original post by Anonymous
haha, ninja sleeping skills :biggrin: always good to be well rested :smile:

auto-anon :sad:
Reply 8232
I don't think I'm allowed to exercise anymore :frown: no-one has said I'm not allowed, I just think it really strongly

I don't know how to get around this guys, it's like a rumination :/
Feeling very lonely tonight, and really don't think it's gonna end well :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8234
cn****ing feel it .again. cant stop shaking. and I cn have all thse great intentions for bein gmindful and surviving depression and then flashbacks start and just odnt understand how. ****.

been having minor tactiles for ages so probably wont stop until either becomes stronger or I sleep . urgh. :cry2:
Ah diazepam....I love you. Still shouting but at least I feel more in control of myself even if I can't control them.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Sabertooth
Ah diazepam....I love you. Still shouting but at least I feel more in control of myself even if I can't control them.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Glad you feel a bit better at least :hugs: If you want someone to talk to while superwolf is away, you know where my inbox is.
Original post by rmhumphries
Glad you feel a bit better at least :hugs: If you want someone to talk to while superwolf is away, you know where my inbox is.

Thanks for the offer. :smile: Hope you're doing ok?
Seasonal changes in weather really freak me out for some reason. I just can't handle change. The weather keeps switching from warm to cold day to day and I feel really unsafe and confused because of it. I just want everything to be constant and never change, anything that I can't control causes more anxiety.
Original post by Watch Key Phone
Seasonal changes in weather really freak me out for some reason. I just can't handle change. The weather keeps switching from warm to cold day to day and I feel really unsafe and confused because of it. I just want everything to be constant and never change, anything that I can't control causes more anxiety.

Move to San Francisco - 10-20C all year round. :tongue:

Try to hang on, the weather will switch to cold every day soon enough it's just that annoying bit in the middle atm.

Have you spoken to a psychologist about this? It sounds like something CBT might be able to help.

Latest