The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE entry for 2014

Scroll to see replies

Reply 260
Original post by gracelich
Yeah, doing that now. I'm bang on 4000 characters and 46 lines, phew. I wonder how soon we will hear back from LSE... I know people who got offers/rejections in November arghh!

Posted from TSR Mobile

The sooner I know, the happier I'll be haha!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 261
How do you add yourself on a stalker page?
Reply 262
Original post by anyap
How do you add yourself on a stalker page?

Edit the page and copy/paste someone else's info with all the coding and put in your own details ... Or someone else can do it for you.

Posted from TSR Mobile
How hard is it to get into the Management course? And why is the standard offer only AAB?
Applied today! Arghhh, so excited/petrified 😃

Posted from TSR Mobile
GCSEs - 6As, 3Bs, 1C, 1D
AS - 4As, 1C

Do I stand a chance?
Original post by brightbulb
GCSEs - 6As, 3Bs, 1C, 1D
AS - 4As, 1C

Do I stand a chance?

Course?
I am an international, want to apply straight Eco but have heard it is super competitve, just sent my application 2 days ago.
As: Math A* one year, 2As Eco, 2As French
A2: predicted A* Further, A Eco, A French (could get all A* but not so sure, therefore I put down 2As)

Do I stand a chance?
Original post by fatimaja
Anyone going for International Relations? :smile:

Thinking about it!
My fifth option is either going to be IR and Global Issues at Nottingham or IR at LSE. :biggrin: My teacher said since my other four options are fairly sensible I can go a bit crazy with the fifth, hahaha.

Is anyone else extremely wary of applying to London because of the cost of living?

Good luck, everyone! :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Any Lawyers around?
Someone accidentally deleted the Stalking Thread so I've reverted it, also added myself :biggrin:
Original post by FH1
Anyone applying for the Government course?

Hi! I sent in my application for Government about two weeks ago. Best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 272
Original post by QuestionsQ
Any Lawyers around?

yes one here :smile: I am appl. to King's Reading Notth Birmingham and Lancaster.I am from Bulgaria , my grades are equal to AAA (5.80 from 6.0 maximum).I haven;t passed the Lnat probably next month .. I have an internship at the city jail, the city court and probably around 20 extra curriculum activities. IELTS 7.5 .. My LNAT should be aroun 23-25 thats the average when I do it at home. King's my first choice but I dont think they wont send me an offer ..
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 273
Original post by legally-blonde
Hi! I sent in my application for Government about two weeks ago. Best of luck to you!

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you! What are your grades like?
...LSE sent me an email today saying that they are currently reviewing my application etc and that they'll be in touch in approximately 2 weeks. So exciting/scary!
Original post by 123456jeje
I am an international, want to apply straight Eco but have heard it is super competitve, just sent my application 2 days ago.
As: Math A* one year, 2As Eco, 2As French
A2: predicted A* Further, A Eco, A French (could get all A* but not so sure, therefore I put down 2As)

Do I stand a chance?

You did the predicted grade yourself?
Original post by darnia
yes one here :smile: I am appl. to King's Reading Notth Birmingham and Lancaster.I am from Bulgaria , my grades are equal to AAA (5.80 from 6.0 maximum).I haven;t passed the Lnat probably next month .. I have an internship at the city jail, the city court and probably around 20 extra curriculum activities. IELTS 7.5 .. My LNAT should be aroun 23-25 thats the average when I do it at home. King's my first choice but I dont think they wont send me an offer ..

Oh nice one. Out of interest, why are you on the LSE thread when LSE isn't one of your options? I'm not complaining, I'm just curious.

Some nice work experience there - interesting stuff. Make the most of it!
Original post by FH1
...LSE sent me an email today saying that they are currently reviewing my application etc and that they'll be in touch in approximately 2 weeks. So exciting/scary!

I'm predicted 42 points for the IB, with 766 at Higher Level. I also received the same email... I'm already so anxious! Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FH1

Same here, I don't have the patience to wait two weeks. On the other hand I'm surprised they got to us so quickly!
Reply 278
Original post by legally-blonde
I'm predicted 42 points for the IB, with 766 at Higher Level. I also received the same email... I'm already so anxious! Where else have you applied?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I have no understanding of your exams/grading system! And me too! I can't wait. Cambridge, Warwick, Exeter and East Anglia. How about you?
Reply 279
Original post by Donniee
Same here, I don't have the patience to wait two weeks. On the other hand I'm surprised they got to us so quickly!

Me too! What course are you applying for?

Quick Reply

Latest