The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
AFAIK, yes. I think I did. My workmate bought a Citroen C1. Kinda funny cos he's pretty tall :biggrin: I love those cars!

i like the adverts accent-when the say it-and audis too!!! and want to buy a sick car but its probably gonna get stolen so will buy it when i live in a mansion (wishful thinking-a girl can dream right?)
Original post by Emerald123
Omg your nearly 17!Hey have you done gcse biology?

does a year later count? lol :biggrin:

and am doing IGCE-stupid school changed it in the LAST YEAR!!!! (in yr 11)
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Furbs
I wake up at normal times I just don't go to sleep at normal times

lol same, but i have been going bed at 10pm, ealy starts are not for me lol :frown:
Original post by Lil08
Don't quote me, you're not worthy. :colonhash:

i do what i want #Peasant
Original post by IqraHaq
Watching the batman trilogy!!!! :biggrin: love it

Watching the incredibly hulk here! I watched the iron man trilogy over three days

Original post by dasolja123
yeah it does!!!!! trust me i WANT to be posh!-been called a chav sooo many times *silently wipes a tear* lol :biggrin:

dnt blame u tho-once i start reading something non fiction and it interests me- i dnt stop!

Really? That depends on how you define "posh" I mean for a LOT of northerners, they'd say Im "posh" because of my accent, and because of the way I speak, but in the south, they can tell pretty easily that I'm from the north.

i like the adverts accent-when the say it-and audis too!!! and want to buy a sick car but its probably gonna get stolen so will buy it when i live in a mansion (wishful thinking-a girl can dream right?)

I haven't seen em. I just like those cars. Mansion. Hmmm I plan to eventually live in the south, so mansions get pretty expensive there! - I was shocked at the fact that if you live in Vauxhall, London, be prepared to pay circa 1 million for a 3 bedroom house
Reply 6245
Watching the incredibly hulk here! I watched the iron man trilogy over three days

I love the incredible hulk soo much too!
I've watched the avengers, the amazing spider man (preferred Toby macguire version)
Batman is my fave! I love Christian bale as batman :biggrin:

I've still to watch the iron man movies, they are on sky but you need to rent them to watch them :frown: I'm going wait til they're on sky movies!
Well it has endorphins :smile:
if only I knew what that was? :confused:
Original post by student room sk
if only I knew what that was? :confused:

"Feel good" chemicals
Reply 6248
i asked a LOT of ppl and they sed they didnt kno-its cool thanx!! :biggrin:

SAME!!!!!!!!! really EXCITED-will turn 17 next year tho-10th NOVEMBER!!!!!!! wooo!!! only 5 weeks left till my 16th BDAY!!!!!!!!!!

lol gonna do dat too!!!!! :P

Aw that's cute :smile:
I'm counting down days til my birthday aswell!!! 59 days!!!! :biggrin:
Hey peoples, kinda new to this thread :3

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
It's back bitches.

NO FRESHIES ALLOWED.

Post away for desi banter. :danceboy:

Enter at your own peril.

One can smell saalan wafting through the words.

Just don't have boregasms.:bhangra:

Oh and any ullus who decide to troll crap can suck my p. :troll:

Roll and rock on babiiiiessssssssss.....apport your own beverages and gullabjamuns.

And don't share. Coz you're a greedy bastardo.

Keep the negs coming you heartless mofos. :badger:

Look at me chew maaaannn :yum:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/group.php?groupid=392

I find your OP so funny! Every time I see on "Latest Discussions" I always come here to read the OP :rofl:
Reply 6251
Original post by Hummi_C
Hey peoples, kinda new to this thread :3Posted from TSR Mobile
Hello :smile: How are you?
Original post by IqraHaq
Hello :smile: How are you?

I'm good thanks! So tired though :frown: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6253
Original post by Hummi_C
I'm good thanks! So tired though :frown: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's good :smile: I'm shattered was babysitting all day, thought I was going to start crying with the kids lol
Reply 6254
Original post by hasan4life
x

Nah me neither BT don't have a choice
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IqraHaq
That's good :smile: I'm shattered was babysitting all day, thought I was going to start crying with the kids lol

Aw bless! Were they really young?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6256
Original post by Hummi_C
Aw bless! Were they really young?

Posted from TSR Mobile

They were 2-5 year olds, and they were running riot, sharing toy is clearly an issue lol
Original post by IqraHaq
They were 2-5 year olds, and they were running riot, sharing toy is clearly an issue lol

Ouch, that must've sucked! Should've charged the parents double :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IqraHaq

Lol :tongue: Over the years I've found that kids tend to listen to me. I've been told that they both like me and fear me :biggrin:
Reply 6259
Original post by Hummi_C
Ouch, that must've sucked! Should've charged the parents double :wink:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup it did... Yeah right they were Pakistani parents and weren't willing to pay me £10 for 4 hours lol :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending