The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Robbie242
back from being bannedville

Welcome back :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Getting ready to send off my application now (said that a thousand times but afterschool tuesday it will be sent! )

Getting ready to send off my application now (said that a thousand times but afterschool tuesday it will be sent! )

Ooh that's great! Good luck :tongue: hoping to have mine sent off by the 18th. I really have no hope with getting offers from some of my choices though haha! :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
can somebody explain to me how to harvard reference ? :frown:
Original post by techno836
can somebody explain to me how to harvard reference ? :frown:

Say where you got the information from....eg "according to BBC website xyz" and then
Basically number the sources in brackets and create a separte page with links

eg according to BBC website xyz [1]

Sources
[1] Extract from bbc website

:biggrin: Hope that helps :smile:
Original post by Blueray2
Say where you got the information from....eg "according to BBC website xyz" and then
Basically number the sources in brackets and create a separte page with links

eg according to BBC website xyz [1]

Sources
[1] Extract from bbc website

:biggrin: Hope that helps :smile:

okay thanks :smile: what about names and years and stuff? or is that just for books :smile:
Original post by techno836
okay thanks :smile: what about names and years and stuff? or is that just for books :smile:

Years comes under the page named "sources". :smile: Np brah +2 rep for questioning :wink:

did the remark come back in then?
Original post by Blueray2
Years comes under the page named "sources". :smile: Np brah +2 rep for questioning :wink:

ahh okay thankyou :biggrin:

best hit this essay hard now :frown:
Finished my maths homework!! :woo: Took me 28 A4 sides of paper to complete...been working on it since Saturday. :tongue: Feel awesome now though :cool:
Original post by usycool1
Finished my maths homework!! :woo: Took me 28 A4 sides of paper to complete...been working on it since Saturday. :tongue: Feel awesome now though :cool:

:lolwut: that's just way too much...
Original post by L'Evil Fish

Our maths teacher does mean things like that. :frown: Still, he's an awesome teacher, for the past few years in his classes, no one has scored under an A who had him. :tongue:
Reply 4412
Truck coursework. Absolutely truck it in its defecation area.

Until 4AM anyone else? :smile:
Our maths teacher does mean things like that. :frown: Still, he's an awesome teacher, for the past few years in his classes, no one has scored under an A who had him. :tongue:

Veda la pene - It's worth it.

Haha, well that's good! I really like my one Chemistry teacher! He's great, not that I'm really taught much, but he's nice to me :tongue:

Original post by L'Evil Fish

Ahh the joys of working out sums :tongue: I know you guys will be computer scientists making my next pc or something :biggrin:
I have the best news guys/gals. My chem quantitative c/w is now 15/15. Do we all have half terms on the week starting the 21st?
Original post by keromedic
I have the best news guys/gals. My chem quantitative c/w is now 15/15. Do we all have half terms on the week starting the 21st?

Yay well done!

Mine's week of the 28th :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
Yay well done!

Mine's week of the 28th :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, that's a shame :frown:
Are you off for eid?
Original post by keromedic
Oh, that's a shame :frown:
Are you off for eid?

When even is eid? But doubt it, never heard if schools being off specifically for it though tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by furryface12
When even is eid? But doubt it, never heard if schools being off specifically for it though tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile

Next Tuesday, I believe. It's not that we're off because it's EID but college has scheduled an INSET (teacher training) day for then as 40% would be off anyway.

Latest