The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

DeAndrew White made a contender for catch of the year in the Alabama game was unbelievable...

:coma:
Original post by Malevolent
DeAndrew White made a contender for catch of the year in the Alabama game was unbelievable...

:coma:

Oh dayummmm
Reply 7182
I did Ravens +3 Jacksonville +11 and Saints in a pick em. ****ing Jaguars...
Reply 7183
Colts are looking for real, beat the 49ers and Seahawks in the last few weeks, not bad at all.
Why oh why did they have to move the Raiders game back so its on around 4 am.
On the upside enjoying watching the broncos game as it is unexpected.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7185
COWBOYS

What a game this is :biggrin:
Reply 7186
I the the cowboys but what an amazing game that game was!

Posted from TSR Mobile
The raiders had such a large lead and now its one score. What a game.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7188
Damn man that Pink Fluffy Unicorns guy is 5-0 in our league. Never saw that coming, he actually has a solid team looking at it.

Meanwhile I'm set to go 2-3 :frown:
Original post by Iloveginjas
Why oh why did they have to move the Raiders game back so its on around 4 am.
On the upside enjoying watching the broncos game as it is unexpected.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oakland is in California, which is 8 hours behind UK time, so they start at 8 pm rather than starting at 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7190
Original post by Zubby77
Damn man that Pink Fluffy Unicorns guy is 5-0 in our league. Never saw that coming, he actually has a solid team looking at it.

Meanwhile I'm set to go 2-3 :frown:

It's horrendous. That's the problem with fantasy, all you can do is buy tickets to the raffle, not many are gonna win.

I took roddy white 4th pick. Looks solid. Done nothing.
Thank god I got Gordon in like the 11th round, everyone overlooked him because of his suspension but hes still a #2 receiver.

I'm 6 points behind with Ryan, white and falcons D tonight vs Jaquizz rodgers. Chances are I somehow blow it but if I don't I'm back in at 2-3 going into the bulk bye weeks and hopeful of a run.
Reply 7191
Well I didn't win 3k, that's hardly a surprise, and the Seahawks lost so this is a terrible week. The only thing I can take from it is that the Patriots lost too! I'm still happy with the Seahawks as my Superbowl winner but the Broncos look on fire :eek:
Original post by YorkshireLad.
Oakland is in California, which is 8 hours behind UK time, so they start at 8 pm rather than starting at 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know that. But they usually start at 9:15 our time. It was delayed due to the baseball :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Seahawks, Pats and Chargers all lost which messed up my Weekly Pick 'Em. But I got the rest right!
At the start of the season I said that a jets v giants Super Bowl would be amazing but that it would never happen cos the jets are so bad. I never thought that it would be the jets doing fairly well and the giants 0-5

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Iloveginjas
I know that. But they usually start at 9:15 our time. It was delayed due to the baseball :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah okay, thanks for clearing that up :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bit behind on my NFL watching but I take it the 49ers/Texans game was as dull as it looked?

Original post by Wattsy
Well I didn't win 3k, that's hardly a surprise, and the Seahawks lost so this is a terrible week. The only thing I can take from it is that the Patriots lost too! I'm still happy with the Seahawks as my Superbowl winner but the Broncos look on fire :eek:

Alas the Seahawks and the end zone in that game were like trying to get two like-charged magnets together .___. Nearly no third down conversions, some poor play calls, defence didn't show up like normal, poor time management and RW overthrew a fair few times. It wasn't really a great a game as it looked. Just an awful lot of field goals sadly but seeing how many people were out with injuries we did pretty well.

I would like to see our defence versus Manning, Broncos are letting in a lot of points and I would hope on our full form Sherman/Thomas/etc could stop the deep threat even if i don't always trust our play calling.
Original post by IMakeSenseToNone
Bit behind on my NFL watching but I take it the 49ers/Texans game was as dull as it looked?

Alas the Seahawks and the end zone in that game were like trying to get two like-charged magnets together .___. Nearly no third down conversions, some poor play calls, defence didn't show up like normal, poor time management and RW overthrew a fair few times. It wasn't really a great a game as it looked. Just an awful lot of field goals sadly but seeing how many people were out with injuries we did pretty well.

I would like to see our defence versus Manning, Broncos are letting in a lot of points and I would hope on our full form Sherman/Thomas/etc could stop the deep threat even if i don't always trust our play calling.

Tbh I enjoyed the niners game but hen I am a niners fan :smile: have to say that a Seahawks Denver Super Bowl would be good. Probably the two best teams in the nfl ATM

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7198
Had a sweepstake today with my uni team, ended up getting the Bengals which isn't too bad I suppose.

Some guy got the Panthers and then the Jags :rofl:
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/american-football/24453375

Great news for British nfl fans. The jags, raiders and falcons will all play home games at wembley next year. Opponents to be confirmed

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest