The Student Room Group

Guys DO NOT fall for this scam

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bassetts
I have bought pherazone and pherlure in the past. At a nightclub we got talking to a group of girls and one was touching/rubbing my arm a bit in the smoking area. I can't be sure if it was the aftershave that did this or not. I have worn it at other times and not sure if I noticed an effect.

And I've had a random girl start stroking my face in the corridor outside the toilets. I hadn't applied any perfume. I'm not good-looking. Invariably (unless you are hidious) you will get attention from girls in clubs if you go out enough even if you are not looking for it.
Reply 21
Original post by GnomeMage
mine is a lot more cheaper.

maybe i bought the cheap and low quality ones.
Cheaper is generally worse quality. You will learn this valuable lesson in life. Pay more for better quality but do your research.
Reply 22
Original post by Maid Marian
Cologne ... ew.
I want a man to smell like a man, not a scented fragrance.

I'm glad you said this because I don't bother with it!
:smug:
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
I'm glad you said this because I don't bother with it!
:smug:

:tongue: Lol.
I can't stand it when boys stink of product.
Reply 24
Original post by In One Ear
And I've had a random girl start stroking my face in the corridor outside the toilets. I hadn't applied any perfume. I'm not good-looking. Invariably (unless you are hidious) you will get attention from girls in clubs if you go out enough even if you are not looking for it.
I disagree with this.
Reply 25
Original post by Maid Marian
:tongue: Lol.
I can't stand it when boys stink of product.

Don't get me wrong, like every other guy on the planet I use Lynx or Sure Men or whatever is closest under my arms but I just can't be bothered with anything else. I'm quite happy to go 'commando', so to speak (and literally :pierre:)
Original post by Bassetts
I disagree with this.

Okay I'll add the condition that you musn't come across as needy. I think "neediness" is perhaps the biggest turn-off there is to the fairer sex.

Quick Reply