The Student Room Group

Why can't i feel anything during sex?

I got the thinnest condoms and i could literally feel nothing and then i took it off and received a bj and still hardly anything at all.

I'm not sure if she's just not good or if it's something to do with me, because i can't feel when i masturbate, when she jerks me off, i can barely feel anything.

FYI, I'm circumcised and i've only done it twice. Don't know if that's relevant :confused:
Sorry for the graphic writing :colondollar:

Scroll to see replies

It's broken. Go see a doctor?
If you put *it* on the table, and hit it with a rolling pin, does it hurt?
Reply 3
Original post by So Instinct
It's broken. Go see a doctor?

You really think it's worth seeing a doctor about this?
Uhh definitely sounds like there's something not right! Might be a bit awkward, but I'd consider seeing a doctor :biggrin:
Original post by Anonymous
You really think it's worth seeing a doctor about this?

There is an issue with your genitalia, you feel numb and can't feel much. **** I'd be on the way back from the GP by now...
Reply 6
I got the thinnest condoms and i could literally feel nothing and then i took it off and received a bj and still hardly anything at all.

I'm not sure if she's just not good or if it's something to do with me, because i can't feel when i masturbate, when she jerks me off, i can barely feel anything.

FYI, I'm circumcised and i've only done it twice. Don't know if that's relevant :confused:
Sorry for the graphic writing :colondollar:

What do you mean?
Not feel anything?
you don't get sexual pleasure? Don't get erection? what???
If you masturbate, is there any feeling?

If yes, then she's probably doing a **** job.
Reply 8
Do you **** multiple times a day? If yes, that's it.
Did you tell her afterwards that you didnt feel anything?
Get to the GP, OP!
Reply 11

Sorry for the graphic writing :colondollar:[/QUOT

Go see a doc asap! sometimes condoms have thin layer of mild anaesthetic like substance to delay orgasm,,,still go to a GP to rule out organic or psychological cause..Good Luck !
Not sure a fleshlight counts as a real girlfriend, OP.

Maybe that's the reason you're not having as much pleasure as you'd wish. :tongue:
Reply 13
Stop masturbating completely. You're killing your sensitivity.
Reply 14
Original post by Blood lover
What do you mean?
Not feel anything?
you don't get sexual pleasure? Don't get erection? what???

Actually i can keep an erection up pretty much all night, but no, no sexual pleasure.

Original post by Just Another Girly
Did you tell her afterwards that you didnt feel anything?

Nah, i might drop the odd hint from time to time thoough.
Original post by Vikki1805
If you masturbate, is there any feeling?

If yes, then she's probably doing a **** job.

To myself? Yh. Although, when i'm wearing ultra thin durex condoms during actual sex, literally can't feel a thing.
Dude I am a virgin so my advice won't count much

All I can say is....get yourself checked.
you do ejaculate?
Reply 16
Original post by PolskaImmigrant
Not sure a fleshlight counts as a real girlfriend, OP.

Maybe that's the reason you're not having as much pleasure as you'd wish. :tongue:

What's a fleshlight?

Original post by Yawn11
Stop masturbating completely. You're killing your sensitivity.

Actually 2.5 months ago i partook in no fap for over 50 days when i decided to see how well the badboy was working. Never came so quick in my life. Anyway, since after that i've probably done it less than 10 times and each time it was pretty quick. So i don't know, perhaps i'm flatlining. I have no idea.
Actually i can keep an erection up pretty much all night, but no, no sexual pleasure

Maybe your asexual
Reply 18
Original post by Just Another Girly
Maybe your asexual

Haha, no there's no ****ing way. I love girls :drool:
What's a fleshlight?

Google it if you're curious...

But I wouldn't advise it. :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest