The Student Room Group

Simpsons:Tapped Out

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Drewski
Every other 'special' character has hung around after their theme has finished. I can still play Marge as a witch, for example, so would assume that she can and will stay.

When was Marge a witch? :eek:
Original post by tinkerbell_xxx
When was Marge a witch? :eek:

Last Halloween. Based on an old treehouse of horror.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I have over 2000 goo, and the main reason why is because I have 100 friends and most of them are international- so I hit their Springfields when they are asleep with my gremlins,I then go to bed and wake up with over 100 goo collected.

So definitely get some international friends and also friends on TSR.

I have decided not to use any donut for the challenge, I went a bit overboard for the whacking snakes challenge and my donut count is so low.
Original post by Stiff Little Fingers
Last Halloween. Based on an old treehouse of horror.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ahh I played last Halloween, must have not got far enough to get Marge :frown:

Original post by Nasher and Basher
I have over 2000 goo, and the main reason why is because I have 100 friends and most of them are international- so I hit their Springfields when they are asleep with my gremlins,I then go to bed and wake up with over 100 goo collected.

So definitely get some international friends and also friends on TSR.

I have decided not to use any donut for the challenge, I went a bit overboard for the whacking snakes challenge and my donut count is so low.

That is such a good idea!! Half of my friends don't even play anymore so their goo count is 0, so annoying flicking through friends trying to find the ones that are currently playing!
Reply 984
Hey guys. I can't remember if I posted my username before but it's humza100916 add me if you want I'm normally on daily

Posted from TSR Mobile
SuperCat0072011

I wasn't going to post, but the 'Cho-cho-choose' me task is really bugging me now so I need friends for that, also it seems they haven't been as generous with the ghosts as there were with the snakes for whacking day. Feel free to add me.

Also can we catch gremlins in other people's towns?
does it actually help having a billion brown houses?
Original post by Ibn Fulaan
does it actually help having a billion brown houses?

Having more blue houses are better :wink:
Having more blue houses are better :wink:

Thats the plan. ..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SuperCat007
SuperCat0072011

I wasn't going to post, but the 'Cho-cho-choose' me task is really bugging me now so I need friends for that, also it seems they haven't been as generous with the ghosts as there were with the snakes for whacking day. Feel free to add me.

Also can we catch gremlins in other people's towns?

you can't catch other people's gremlins :frown: Would be good if we could!
yay i play it too! I've only just converted off guest mode until recently (I was scared it would destroy my game for ages and I've got quite far!) How do you add people? My username is "lennaayy" I think
Original post by lenaspark
yay i play it too! I've only just converted off guest mode until recently (I was scared it would destroy my game for ages and I've got quite far!) How do you add people? My username is "lennaayy" I think

From your town press the Milhouse & Bart symbol, press on the orange circle in the corner then type their name into the find friends and add :smile:

im booboo-xox
From your town press the Milhouse & Bart symbol, press on the orange circle in the corner then type their name into the find friends and add :smile:

im booboo-xox

yaaay thanks!!
I don't really understand how the gremlins work.

Anyway, username is Izzy_eviel
Reply 994
Grr... My Lisa has gone missing :sad:

So now I'm stuck with the main Halloween line.

Stupid not being able to store the Simpsons house.
you can't catch other people's gremlins :frown: Would be good if we could!

I know that now, I managed to read the instructions in game! :rolleyes:

Anyone else finding buying things tough now? Everything seems to be £150k plus, it takes such a long time in game to save with everyone doing 24 hour tasks. My town is such a mess because I can't decide whether to save for the buildings in the tasks or save to buy all of the land so I can arrange my town properly!
Reply 996
Original post by Izzyeviel
I don't really understand how the gremlins work.

Anyway, username is Izzy_eviel

Each gremlin is worth 4 GOO. If you put them in someone else's town and they don't get squashed within 4 hours by that person then you get 4 GOO. If they pop them within 4 hours then you get 2 GOO and they get 2 GOO. So def pop them if you see them and put them in people's town last thing at night or if you know they don't play hourly!
Original post by Aula
Grr... My Lisa has gone missing :sad:

So now I'm stuck with the main Halloween line.

Stupid not being able to store the Simpsons house.

Have you stored Lisa in inventory?

Original post by SuperCat007
I know that now, I managed to read the instructions in game! :rolleyes:

Anyone else finding buying things tough now? Everything seems to be £150k plus, it takes such a long time in game to save with everyone doing 24 hour tasks. My town is such a mess because I can't decide whether to save for the buildings in the tasks or save to buy all of the land so I can arrange my town properly!

Save for the buildings needed! I've wasted too much money on land to arrange my town :frown:
Reply 998
Have you stored Lisa in inventory?

Nope.
Apparently there's a glitch with kids in Halloween costumes - they can go onto land you don't own/underwater...
It happened with nelson earlier too, but that was easy to sort because I just stored his house and got it out again.

Save for the buildings needed! I've wasted too much money on land to arrange my town :frown:

Do this. Then later, when you're between levels and have spare money you can start arranging your town how you want.

I should really sort out mine... I got rid of all my roads to make people easier to find, but now it doesn't look as good :sad:
Reply 999
Original post by Aula
I should really sort out mine... I got rid of all my roads to make people easier to find, but now it doesn't look as good :sad:

I've been thinking about a full rearrangement of my Springfield. Try to put some sense into it. Full residential area, full shopping area, restaurant, etc etc. Will never get around to it and it's entirely pointless, but makes me feel better.

Quick Reply

Latest