The Student Room Group

Could someone tell me , If i can still make it?

I really wanted to know if I could still get into a good university to do either mechanical engineering, computer sciences, or biomedical engineering with my grades thank you. Reply quick please I am applying to University. Thank you.:smile:

AS Levels: Geography, A

A levels: Maths B , Physics A , German A
Reply 1
Original post by shockwaver34
I really wanted to know if I could still get into a good university to do either mechanical engineering, computer sciences, or biomedical engineering with my grades thank you. Reply quick please I am applying to University. Thank you.:smile:

AS Levels: Geography, A

A levels: Maths B , Physics A , German A

AAB in German, Physics and Maths ERM? Hell yeah of course you can. Haven't you checked university entry requirements?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm not sure about biomedical as you don't have biology or chemistry A levels, for top unis they'd probably want an A (or higher in Maths) for CompSci so I think Mechanical engineering would be your best bet. Those are good grades so you'll have to check the specific grade and subject requirements of the unis you're interested in but you have a shot, it just depends on your definition of a 'good' uni. Good luck :smile:.
we're all gonna make it brah
Reply 4
lol the "can i get into uni with my A-grades" posts are getting old
Original post by AreebWithaHat
we're all gonna make it brah

mfw+we+re+all+gonna+make+it+brah+_daf11091133ce3629c4d693ec6a54143.png

Quick Reply