...So are you a Pagan?
Original post by Tpos
Aah.

...So are you a Pagan?

:smile: Yep
Reply 742
Original post by DeathGuardElite
:smile: Yep

Interesting. What exactly does that mean? Do you worship idols?
Original post by Tpos
Interesting. What exactly does that mean? Do you worship idols?

Gonna explain the definition of the word paganism once XD cause doing it more annoying me.
Paganism is an Umbrella term I can not speak for a Wiccan like he/she can not speak for me :P it has also been explained on this thread and on the AAP thread.

depends what you mean by Idol XD
Reply 744
Gonna explain the definition of the word paganism once XD cause doing it more annoying me.
Paganism is an Umbrella term I can not speak for a Wiccan like he/she can not speak for me :P it has also been explained on this thread and on the AAP thread.

depends what you mean by Idol XD

ok, so what do *you* believe?
Original post by Tpos
ok, so what do *you* believe?

I follow Roman Paganism :P
Its why i am required to learn Latin.

Why'd you give up Norse thingy?

How's Saturnalia preparations going? :smile:
Original post by TheKingOfTSR
Why'd you give up Norse thingy?

How's Saturnalia preparations going? :smile:

I never fully accepted it and i guess i only considered it due to where i was born XD no other reason.

Great the wine is sorted and most of the stuff are dealt with already all i need to do is buy a couple extra things then i am fully prepared :smile:
I never fully accepted it and i guess i only considered it due to where i was born XD no other reason.

Great the wine is sorted and most of the stuff are dealt with already all i need to do is buy a couple extra things then i am fully prepared :smile:

Aha, Norse paganism has no Saturnalia, right? You left it cause there's no fun in it. :tongue:

Awesome. What do you all do during Saturnalia? Worship Saturn?
Aha, Norse paganism has no Saturnalia, right? You left it cause there's no fun in it. :tongue:

Awesome. What do you all do during Saturnalia? Worship Saturn?

Not really in truth what i meant was "i never fully accepted it" because i never fully joined it XD I was considering it but i just returned to what i was :smile:

Not really XD though that is a part of it its not all of it and may only be about 25% of it. it also includes the swapping of rules e.g the servant becomes the master meaning if you do not do any of the cooking or cleaning now you do now you do ALL of it.

Plus drinking and well just having fun also :smile: that's for the 18+ only XD
Not really in truth what i meant was "i never fully accepted it" because i never fully joined it XD I was considering it but i just returned to what i was :smile:

Not really XD though that is a part of it its not all of it and may only be about 25% of it. it also includes the swapping of rules e.g the servant becomes the master meaning if you do not do any of the cooking or cleaning now you do now you do ALL of it.

Plus drinking and well just having fun also :smile: that's for the 18+ only XD

Okay, fair enough.

Why do you do all these? Swapping roles and drinking etc during Saturnalia?

Did Saturn say to do all these stuff??
Okay, fair enough.

Why do you do all these? Swapping roles and drinking etc during Saturnalia?

Did Saturn say to do all these stuff??

Ok why? Well Look i could just qoute a history text book but i cant be bothered so i will explain something you seem to soon confuse.

Saturn is not the head god he is the former head god he was usurped by Jupiter.
its rather complex for me to explain this easily XD as how i explain things kinda makes things more complex sadly.

some believe the swapping of roles is to symbolize what happened with Saturn he was top dog and then not.
Servants become the boss of their masters, slaves are made freemen for the celebration and so on.
Ok why? Well Look i could just qoute a history text book but i cant be bothered so i will explain something you seem to soon confuse.

Saturn is not the head god he is the former head god he was usurped by Jupiter.
its rather complex for me to explain this easily XD as how i explain things kinda makes things more complex sadly.

some believe the swapping of roles is to symbolize what happened with Saturn he was top dog and then not.
Servants become the boss of their masters, slaves are made freemen for the celebration and so on.

Will Saturn take revenge? Could Saturn come back as head God?

Also are these the planets or seperate entities?

And how do you know all these stuff? Did Saturn tell you?
Will Saturn take revenge? Could Saturn come back as head God?

Also are these the planets or seperate entities?

And how do you know all these stuff? Did Saturn tell you?

No Saturn i believe could not.

Erm the planets were named after the gods also Saturday is named after Saturn.

>.> <.< that's a rather stupid question tbh I have to tell you to use common sense on this one because its a question you should not even ask the answer should be already known XD
Reply 754

Ah ok, I'll google that later :smile:
No Saturn i believe could not.

Erm the planets were named after the gods also Saturday is named after Saturn.

>.> <.< that's a rather stupid question tbh I have to tell you to use common sense on this one because its a question you should not even ask the answer should be already known XD

Ave Saturnus ! Where the **** is Saturn? What happened to Saturn?? How did Saturn loose power?

So Saturn or some God came to Earth and made known his downfall or something?
Original post by Tpos
Ah ok, I'll google that later :smile:

focus on Nova Roma for the first bit

Ave Saturnus ! Where the **** is Saturn? What happened to Saturn?? How did Saturn loose power?

So Saturn or some God came to Earth and made known his downfall or something?

Mate get me a time machine and i'll go check.

for the first bit he was usurped he lost his position to Jupiter which you can find in a classical history text book.
for the second bit Seriously you say go see a scholar so i order to you to find a Priest of Saturn fly fly.

Stupid questions get stupid answers but it makes quite clear you are not European born or you'd know that! as its a key part of History in schools!
Hey guys I wanna know who is getting ready for saturnalia or the winter solistice

Posted from TSR Mobile
No one :')
x

If Saturnia is half as cool as Beltane then I am a convert >_> From about 2:35 onwards, it looks quite awesome :awesome:

Quick Reply

Latest