The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

quite enjoyed the first ep of Nagi no Asukara, beautiful animation :daydream: and really liking the sea vs land theme :yep: not really into romance these days, but i'll give this one a go :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Edit

nvm
(edited 10 years ago)
The anime society has been extended to 2 days a week now! XD

1 day is dedicated to the typical series we watch
The other is for things like OVAs, movies, specials etc... XD
Original post by nixonsjellybeans
Watched first episode of Attack on Titan today, I think the hype has ruined it for me and I wasn't that impressed overall :confused:

Is it not worth it? I've read the manga so I'd thought I'd give the anime a go but I may not if it is that bad.
Reply 5684
Original post by NedStark
Is it not worth it? I've read the manga so I'd thought I'd give the anime a go but I may not if it is that bad.

It is very worth it. The anime dos a good job of bringing the manga to life.:yep:
Original post by NedStark

If you've read the manga you'll probably love it like most people do :smile: It's just not my sort of thing really and it didn't help my friends nagged me to watch it. It was okay IMO but not really my cup of tea.
Guys anyone one who's watched the Rurouni kenshin fillers is it worth watching them or just skipping straight to the manga?
NouKome was a fun watch :laugh: will be sticking :mmm:
Reply 5688
Reeeeally liking robotics;notes.:biggrin: I expected a lighter series about robotics which it started off as and would be completely fine with it remaining that way. But there seems to be a deeper mystery which has piqued my interest even further.:teeth:
(edited 10 years ago)
Sword Art Online is amazing. Somebody needs to make this game. Now :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by F_shakeey
Sword Art Online is amazing. Somebody needs to make this game. Now :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

If they did, other than to go shopping and work/uni, I would never leave the house, ever. =P
nice to see them 2 working together in shippuuden :yep:

awful new OP and ED :yucky:
Oh the irony of my words, I just said i'd watch Attack on Titans for the monthly marathon on A-P. I ditched Aikatsu! for it, think I made the right choice.

Also said i'd take part in the Halloween marathon that revolves around military this time so i'm going to have a crack at:
*Full Metal Panic!
*Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

More military then Halloween I know but meh :tongue:
Original post by Rothwell
Went to my uni's anime (otaku) society night earlier.

Currently wishing anime was more mainstream. :frown:

Well, at least this generation is more open to anime than the any generation before it (in this country). =D
Well guys, I need another anime, in short, anything that isn't dripping in relationships or any mech at all please!
Original post by Scienceisgood
Well guys, I need another anime, in short, anything that isn't dripping in relationships or any mech at all please!

Can't remember what you've already watched, or what I've recommended you before, but here's a few suggestions:

Baccano!

Steins;Gate

Mirai Nikki TV

Black Lagoon

Shin Sekai Yori

Or, from the current season, maybe Kill la Kill?
Original post by AngryJellyfish
Can't remember what you've already watched, or what I've recommended you before, but here's a few suggestions:

Baccano!

Steins;Gate <--- Seen

Mirai Nikki TV <--- Seen

Black Lagoon

Shin Sekai Yori

Or, from the current season, maybe Kill la Kill?

May give Black Lagoon a go, thanks for the suggestions. :smile:
^good choice :teeth: that 2nd season :sogood:

just watched the first ep of Coppelion, kinda interesting so will be sticking for now :beard: the art is a little different but will get used to after a while, file sizes are huge though :eek: i can run it alright on my laptop at full power but not the ED so much :s-smilie:
Has anyone had one of those "WTF did I just watch?!" moments recently?

If not, here is one for you just to give you back that feeling. =l

[video="youtube;mkrnhU2nUqg"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mkrnhU2nUqg[/video]
It is a sad day when Hiro Mashima has nothing to include in Fairy Tail other than fan service like his most recent Fairy Tail chapter. :unimpressed:

I would rather Erza beat the crap out of Natsu for crushing her cake than beating the crap out of him because they are both naked and Natsu pushed Erza into an awkward position...

Hiro Mashima, STOP WITH THE FAN SERVICE!

If you want, MAKE ANOTHER MANGA for fan service and leave it out of Fairy Tail!!!!

Latest