The Student Room Group

cheek kiss/does he like me?

Does he like me?

1. Jokes about dating me: I told him how I'd dated someone in high school who was blond. (My guy friend's blond-haired ) and he jokingly said, haha you should've gone out w/me!

2. Car ride alone and hugs: He drove me and him to a friend's party, drove me home, and hugged me as we said goodbye.

3. Emotional baggage: His ex cheated on him and I just got out of a traumatizing break-up.

4. Interpersonal chemistry: We have fun talking and minutes go by like seconds...

5. Randomly texts for no reason: He also randomly texted me to say hi last night, and this morning.

6.We're meeting up with friends together tomorrow.

7. Hints at romance: He's into Halloween costume stuff and said his favorite movie is Romeo and Juliet (Leo DiCaprio). Which is a bit odd for a guy right? We were alone talking in the car.

8. Today, he invited me to his apt alone Sunday

9. When he dropped me off, we hugged, then he reached closer and **kissed me on the cheek.

Is this all in my mind, or does he like me?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
He likes Romeo and Juliet? Are you sure he's not just gay?
guys don't kiss unless they have feelings...
Reply 4
Aaaww what a sweet dude!! He totally wants you!
Reply 5
No he hates you.
Reply 6
He's into you. Probably not sure when to break past the 'friend' zone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 7
Original post by unitednations38
Does he like me?

1. Jokes about dating me: I told him how I'd dated someone in high school who was blond. (My guy friend's blond-haired ) and he jokingly said, haha you should've gone out w/me!

2. Car ride alone and hugs: He drove me and him to a friend's party, drove me home, and hugged me as we said goodbye.

3. Emotional baggage: His ex cheated on him and I just got out of a traumatizing break-up.

4. Interpersonal chemistry: We have fun talking and minutes go by like seconds...

5. Randomly texts for no reason: He also randomly texted me to say hi last night, and this morning.

6.We're meeting up with friends together tomorrow.

7. Hints at romance: He's into Halloween costume stuff and said his favorite movie is Romeo and Juliet (Leo DiCaprio). Which is a bit odd for a guy right? We were alone talking in the car.

8. Today, he invited me to his apt alone Sunday

9. When he dropped me off, we hugged, then he reached closer and **kissed me on the cheek.

Is this all in my mind, or does he like me?

yep he defo likes you. I can tell because that's how I was before I started dating my ex. Not sure about the Romeo and Juliet bit though...
Original post by BlossomS
He's into you. Probably not sure when to break past the 'friendship' zone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I believe its called the friend zone.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
He likes Romeo and Juliet? Are you sure he's not just gay?

Gee rude much? Just because a guy likes watching romeo and juliet does not make hin gay you ....jerk:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by Ibraheem Ahmad
I believe its called the friend zone.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oops, thanks for the correction! I was using swype on my table.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Just Another Girly
Gee rude much? Just because a guy likes watching romeo and juliet does not make hin gay you ....jerk:colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hey baby, I'm pretty. Wanna go back to my place and just stare at me?
Original post by Bassetts
No he hates you.

I would up vote that 100 times if TSR let me.. that's hilarious :wink:
Concentrate on your exams.

lol @ negs fcuk off
(edited 10 years ago)
Hey baby, I'm pretty. Wanna go back to my place and just stare at me?

Sorry I have more interesting things to do like watching paint dry :hand::unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Just Another Girly
Sorry I have more interesting things to do like watching paint dry :hand::unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile

fridge-clipartfridge-with-food-jhelebrant-clip-art---download-free-other-vectors-mcpoeuiz.jpgid-card-hi.png

Noone can resist my studly bod :pierre:
Obviously he likes you....
fridge-clipartfridge-with-food-jhelebrant-clip-art---download-free-other-vectors-mcpoeuiz.jpgid-card-hi.png

Noone can resist my studly bod :pierre:

I beg to differ :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Maid Marian and Occams Chainsaw, pleased to meet you guys :top:

Posted from TSR Mobile
depends, is he French?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending