The Student Room Group

The Official TSR Glee Society... No Future Spoilers

Scroll to see replies

Original post by dobbys sock
I feel a little bit pathetic, but Cory's death really hit me hard. I'd hated Finn for a while, and even hoped they'd kill him off at some point, but after Cory died, I forgot the awful things that Finn had done over the course of the show and I really hoped that they wouldn't kill him off. Ugh, I've watched the first episode that aired tonight and I honestly don't know if I can continue after the memorial episode.

Anyway tonights episode:

Spoiler

And regarding the memorial episode - very minor spoilers - I guess?

Spoiler

I'm sorry you're having a hard time with the loss of Cory. It's really strange to lose someone who you didn't know personally, but still miss the presence of.

About the tribute episode:

Spoiler

About last night:

Spoiler

Original post by Skip_Snip
Awh I'd forgetten how sweet Baby It's Cold Outside was ... and I don't even like Klaine :tongue:

Blaine looks better in Dalton uniform than his own clothes :tongue:

I want to go back and watch some season 2 episodes after last night. I think Baby It's Cold Outside is when I really started to love Kurt and Blaine. I thought Blaine was a bit cocky when he called Kurt 'new kid' but then that duet got me.

Blaine does look better in the uniform than his own clothes, and that saddens me because when he was only ever in his uniform I wished he'd get out of the boxy blazer. I liked his style in Night of Neglect and the S2 finale, and then S3 came and everything got strange.
Hi guys :smile: I'm new to this thread and thought I'd say hi; I love Glee so it'll be nice talking to you all :smile:

I'm just starting to watch last nights episode now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PippaSmiles96
Hi guys :smile: I'm new to this thread and thought I'd say hi; I love Glee so it'll be nice talking to you all :smile:

I'm just starting to watch last nights episode now :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:wavey: Hi! Welcome to the madness. What did you think of the episode?
Original post by e hine e

Blaine does look better in the uniform than his own clothes, and that saddens me because when he was only ever in his uniform I wished he'd get out of the boxy blazer. I liked his style in Night of Neglect and the S2 finale, and then S3 came and everything got strange.

He looked ok in Blaine it on the Alcohol, I guess they looked for "clothes Darren'll look good in" rather than "BLAIINE OUTFIT" ?
Really didn't like the Artie and Kitty thing :/ especially as he's already halfway through his last year of high school. Seems quite pointless to put them together now
Original post by Soph.Jade
Really didn't like the Artie and Kitty thing :/ especially as he's already halfway through his last year of high school. Seems quite pointless to put them together now

Is Kitty the rubbish Quin?
He looked ok in Blaine it on the Alcohol, I guess they looked for "clothes Darren'll look good in" rather than "BLAIINE OUTFIT" ?

He did. Yeah, they just go for things that show off his arms. And I think Ryan Murphy has some kind of bowtie/polo shirt fetish that I do not share. The Autostraddle recapper for the latest episode hit the nail on the head when they described Blaine as being dressed as though he was in a Sunny Delight commercial.

Original post by Soph.Jade

I wasn't a big fan either. A lot of people seem to like it though :/
Is Kitty the rubbish Quin?

Haha yes. Perfect description of her!
I don't think I can make it through next weeks episode :frown:

Promo:

Spoiler

Well that was the worst promo ever.
Original post by e hine e
Well that was the worst promo ever.

I liked it :tongue:
They've released some of the songs for the quarterback- I feel like I'm not going to be able to stop crying next episode
So I've listened to the songs from the next episode

Spoiler

So I've listened to the songs from the next episode

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

where are the songs?
Original post by letsdothetimewarpagain
where are the songs?

I found the songs posted here: http://ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com/82174477.html

Spoiler

Spoiler

I'm going to cry like a baby when the episode comes out. I don't even know if I could handle it. I just listened to 'Make You Feel My Love' and I bawled for a few minutes. :cry2:
Original post by arrowhead

Spoiler

I'm going to cry like a baby when the episode comes out. I don't even know if I could handle it. I just listened to 'Make You Feel My Love' and I bawled for a few minutes. :cry2:

Spoiler

:cry: That was heartbreaking.

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending