The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Qari
You two naturally clever or is it effort as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Random posts to quote :P
Usy and I are doing similar Alevels, and we're applying for the same course. But there, the similarity ends. She's a lot more intelligent and driven than I am.
Original post by keromedic
What's your subject again? I might be able to source a really good example :smile:.

Law. :smile:
Original post by Endless Blue

Have you heard this, btw?
Original post by Endless Blue

Oh. I'm sorry, I have nothing for Law :frown:

Law Personal Statement

Above is a five star PS on studential.
Usy and I are doing similar Alevels, and we're applying for the same course. But there, the similarity ends. She's a lot more intelligent and driven than I am.

:facepalm: he*
Original post by L'Evil Fish

I know :tongue:. T'was a (poor) joke :biggrin:.
(edited 10 years ago)

Ohh- I was gonna say, I always thought usy was male! :redface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4647

One of my Chem teachers can't teach. WTF am I meant to do?

Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was going to say that as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Qari
One of my Chem teachers can't teach. WTF am I meant to do?

Posted from TSR Mobile

See another teacher in frees/use on-line resources/textbook.
Original post by usycool1
I'm more worried about section 1 tbh :s-smilie: I thought I had it a few days ago sorted and everything but now it's just all going downhill again! :mad:

What scores are you getting in practice? I'm getting mid-high 5s in section 1 and mid-high 6s in section 2, haven't practiced section 3 much :s-smilie:
Original post by Qari
You two naturally clever or is it effort as well?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I wish! :frown:

Oh you... :colondollar:

Not true though :nah:

Original post by furryface12

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by Qari

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why is there so much debate over what gender I am?! :tongue:

Original post by g.k.galloway
What scores are you getting in practice? I'm getting mid-high 5s in section 1 and mid-high 6s in section 2, haven't practiced section 3 much :s-smilie:

Yeah, about the same, although I did a section 1 paper yesterday and scored 3.8 for some reason :rofl: Hopefully it was just a bad day though! Taking the day off today to get some work done for it (no important lessons anyway, this is far more important atm. :tongue:).
Neither have I tbh...but I've heard that as long as you answer all parts to the question, no matter how badly you answer it, you'll score at least 3...and that's good enough for Imperial. Also, have you read Medical Ethics: A Very Short Introduction by Tony Hope? It's a very good (and short) book to help you with section 3 ethics questions IMO :yep:

Yeah, about the same, although I did a section 1 paper yesterday and scored 3.8 for some reason :rofl: Hopefully it was just a bad day though! Taking the day off today to get some work done for it (no important lessons anyway, this is far more important atm. :tongue:).
Neither have I tbh...but I've heard that as long as you answer all parts to the question, no matter how badly you answer it, you'll score at least 3...and that's good enough for Imperial. Also, have you read Medical Ethics: A Very Short Introduction by Tony Hope? It's a very good (and short) book to help you with section 3 ethics questions IMO :yep:

I know you were talking to gk but I have it, will be reading it over 1/2 term :biggrin:.
I know you were talking to gk but I have it, will be reading it over 1/2 term :biggrin:.

That's awesome :biggrin: It's a great book, it made me fall in love with medical ethics. :love: :tongue:
That's awesome :biggrin: It's a great book, it made me fall in love with medical ethics. :love: :tongue:

We had a lecture on ethics at the Camz Summer School. Tbh, it seemed pointless. Just a load of provocative scenarios and methodologies to arriving to a suitable decision.
We had a lecture on ethics at the Camz Summer School. Tbh, it seemed pointless. Just a load of provocative scenarios and methodologies to arriving to a suitable decision.

Each to their own I guess! :biggrin:
Each to their own I guess! :biggrin:

Lol. I will try to do some extended reading on the topic though :biggrin:.

Is your EPQ done?
Lol. I will try to do some extended reading on the topic though :biggrin:.

Is your EPQ done?

:biggrin:

Not yet! Spent more time focusing on my BMAT for now, but I'm hoping to have it done by next weekend or so :yep:
:biggrin:

Not yet! Spent more time focusing on my BMAT for now, but I'm hoping to have it done by next weekend or so :yep:

Ah, right! Good luck :smile:
Do you have any idea how much exam entries cost? I'll have to pay for my self taught FM modules :P

I've forgotten to do my fm hw :frown:
Ah, right! Good luck :smile:
Do you have any idea how much exam entries cost? I'll have to pay for my self taught FM modules :P

I've forgotten to do my fm hw :frown:

Thanks! :biggrin:
Hmm...no idea, but you could try Edexcel's website? I think they list them there :yep:

Damn :colonhash: What are you doing right now in FM? :smile:
Reply 4659
The last week of term is looking to be horrible :sad: 3 deadlines and about 2/3 summative course tests :cry2:

Thursday isn't looking much better with an essay deadline, vaccination and a chemistry test

university is hard work :erm:

Latest