The Student Room Group

Do you think I'm ugly? '' Photo's'' someone said I am

Scroll to see replies

Perhaps the most awkward smile I've seen in a while.
Reply 41
Original post by pandabird
Uhh yes. And it would probably make you more self conscious about your smile, making it more difficult to smile naturally, leading to a more strained smile, more worry and so on.

I'm sorry, but you're probably a bit of a wuss. You should be able to take constructive criticism on board and learn from it. There's nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 42
Original post by SuziieB
I'm sorry, but you're probably a bit of a wuss. You should be able to take constructive criticism on board and learn from it. There's nothing wrong with a little constructive criticism.

Posted from TSR Mobile

:rolleyes:
Reply 43
If you did something with your hair, that would help. I do not think you're ugly though.
Reply 44
Original post by DarkShadows08
If you did something with your hair, that would help. I do not think you're ugly though.

what's wrong with my hair?
Reply 45
Original post by Happy Boy.
what's wrong with my hair?

It looks to be shaved on the sides, or maybe it just looks that way from the angle of the photos?
Reply 46
Original post by DarkShadows08
It looks to be shaved on the sides, or maybe it just looks that way from the angle of the photos?

No it's not shaved from the dies at all, though I am considering going to hairdressers and asking for short back and sides, never had it done before in that way.

SO do I go with yes, people think I'm ugly or no, people think I'm okay?
Reply 47
Original post by SuziieB
Lol, how is that an insult? If someone told me I need to learn how to smile better, should I feel insulted?

Posted from TSR Mobile

YES!! why allow them do have that much power over u
Reply 48
Original post by Ripper-Roo
YES!! why allow them do have that much power over u

What sort of power!? It's just simple advice for ****'s sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 49
Original post by SuziieB
What sort of power!? It's just simple advice for ****'s sake.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Which I'm not going to take :haughty:

They don't know better than I do
Reply 50
Original post by Ripper-Roo
Which I'm not going to take :haughty:

They don't know better than I do

Lol, you do have a choice whether to take the advice or not. The important thing is, do you then feel insulted that you were given advice in the first place?

Are any of us perfect? Are we suddenly immune to any criticism? I'm getting too worked up over nothing now. I'm going to drink some chamomile tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 52
Aww don't listen to them I think you look great, just be yourself I'm sure you'll find a loving girl/boy
Reply 53
Original post by pinda.college
Perhaps the most awkward smile I've seen in a while.

THIS. It just looks like a bit of a grimace/baring your teeth. I can't make my myself smile for a camera, so I always have to think of a joke, so maybe that's why. You're definitely not ugly though! :tongue:

Original post by Happy Boy.
No it's not shaved from the dies at all, though I am considering going to hairdressers and asking for short back and sides, never had it done before in that way.

SO do I go with yes, people think I'm ugly or no, people think I'm okay?

please, please don't..... I hate that hairstyle. It only works for a minute few. The rest look like they got attacked with a razor in the dark :doh:
Original post by me0
Yeah.

(also if I knew how I would post that fishing for compliments pic.)

You're welcome.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 55
Original post by SuziieB
Lol, you do have a choice whether to take the advice or not. The important thing is, do you then feel insulted that you were given advice in the first place?

Are any of us perfect? Are we suddenly immune to any criticism? I'm getting too worked up over nothing now. I'm going to drink some chamomile tea.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just don't expect someone to change according to your advice or be happy with what you said! I'm not trying to wind you up, sorry, I just get worked up myself about people offering advice in someone's "best interest" and thinking they're a Saint.
You are not ugly and if someone said that well you shouldn't let it bother you.
Original post by 2ndClass

But you look fine

Spoiler

You look fine OP. I'm sure I've seen you before though, under a different account. Did you post a picture of your nose once before?
Reply 58
You are not ugly at all but try smiling naturally rather than faking a smile because it does not look good at all.
Reply 59
wouldbangintotheground/10

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending