The Student Room Group

Where to find British Asian MAN??

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by tossmyfruitsalad
Stop taking the piss. Firstly why are you anonymous. Are you insecure or trolling. Secondly stop being picky. You never know who you will bump into, so have an open mind. Show me your picture, ill see if your worth striving for.

You show me your picture first and then I will show you mine. I am not being picky I just don't trust that easily now. I came out of a relationship few months back and that has changed me.
Original post by bijesh12
25 born and bought up in southall, west London. Maths degree, and a Gujarati.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Love a bit of Southall :P
Reply 22
What's wrong with gujaratis* ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 23
Original post by letsbehonest
Love a bit of Southall :P

That's cause southall is the best

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
You show me your picture first and then I will show you mine. I am not being picky I just don't trust that easily now. I came out of a relationship few months back and that has changed me.

I don't want someone who's just come out of a relationship recently and is already looking for a move. Besides you're more likely to be mentally unstable and still may have feelings for him. I don't wanna be picking up the pieces and definitely don't like left overs.
On top of this you probably live way too far anyway.
Reply 25
Original post by tossmyfruitsalad
I don't want someone who's just come out of a relationship recently and is already looking for a move. Besides you're more likely to be mentally unstable and still may have feelings for him. I don't wanna be picking up the pieces and definitely don't like left overs.
On top of this you probably live way too far anyway.

Good save me the trouble. Besdies what's the point in investing someone who isn't even willing to listen on and talk about being open minded.
P.s I have no feelings for him.
Reply 26
Original post by bijesh12
What's wrong with gujaratis* ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nothing at all. I am guju myself, Kem che? :P

I have been to southall loads of times. Came there for food and shopping :biggrin:
Southall scares me. The food is so good though :coma:
Original post by The_Lonely_Goatherd
Think OP means born and bred here :yes:

I think her words specifically were "I want someone who grew up in Britain."
Asking for someone born and bred here is too specific and unfair on people who moved here during childhood and are basically the same as born and bred asians.
Reply 29
I don't know where you can find them, but I'm a black man. I'm 6ft1 and I have a six pack as well with a sex drive comparable to a 1970s Nissan Micra. Hola at ya boy.
Reply 30
Southall, Solihull, Birmingham, Slough, London, Leamington, Coventry... I could go on but will not.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 31
Out of interest, as a white, british male - why are you so hung up on them being British born and bred?
Reply 32
Original post by meenu89
Southall, Solihull, Birmingham, Slough, London, Leamington, Coventry, I could go on but will not.

Bradford *Cough*

Original post by Nwakaeme
I don't know where you can find them, but I'm a black man. I'm 6ft1 and I have a six pack as well with a sex drive comparable to a 1970s Nissan Micra. Hola at ya boy.

No don't Hola at me...
Reply 33
Original post by yaboy
Bradford *Cough*

I forgot about the Northern half of the country.
What kind of asian ? "Oriental" or "brown" asian?
Reply 35
Original post by Occams Chainsaw
Out of interest, as a white, british male - why are you so hung up on them being British born and bred?

Some do not like freshies.
Reply 36
Original post by meenu89
Some do not like freshies.

As in people new to the country? That's interesting. I wonder why :holmes:
Reply 37

Yes, fresh off the boat so to say. I suppose it is because you have less in common with them. To be honest I can understand it.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 38
You're Asian? :zomg: I didn't imagine you being Asian. :lol:

OP, agree with what someone said above about keeping your mind open, of course you're entitled to having tastes and preferences but that may limit you. To answer your question though, I cannot give you an exact location of where all the handsome Asian men are.
Reply 39

Seriously...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending