The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by L'Evil Fish
I wasn't meant to do it, just happened. I don't like it, because now I'm lighter, but still the same fat :tongue: need to tone it :colone:

So you were just eating less or doing a lot of exercises?
I can't really eat less than I do because I would be starving myself (I don't eat any unhealthy food like chips, just chicken, sometimes pork, vegetables and fruit, nothing after 6:30 pm). I do exercises as well and I would really like to fit size 6 but I don't think I lost any weight!
Original post by purplemind
So you were just eating less or doing a lot of exercises?
I can't really eat less than I do because I would be starving myself (I don't eat any chips and unhealthy food like chips, just chicken, sometimes pork, vegetables and fruit, nothing after 6:30 pm). I do exercises as well and I would really like to fit size 6 but I don't think I lost any weight!

Size 6? Why...? 8 is small enough!

And it's eating less and walking up the bloody stairs in college hahaha
Size 6? Why...? 8 is small enough!

And it's eating less and walking up the bloody stairs in college hahaha

Because I'm small and I would like to have nice slim legs. :smile:

That's good then. :tongue:
Hahaha, it's horrible isn't it... Like I thought it was wrong but two others weighed themselves and it was right... That was last week,I might have put some on, I hope!

This will sound so nerdy...

I haven't done maths in ages, mechanics especially. Physics we are doing it... So boring, but I've started to look at M2 for summer exam... And I realised how much I miss maths :moon:

Just eat a lot, you'll be fine... not that it's working for me, but hopefully it will for you :redface:

I seem to spend most of my life doing maths atm, and FP2 will be the death of me! M2 looks good though, looking forward to that. Physics mechanics is virtually the same as M1 at AS, I can see why you're finding it boring. How's biology going?
Because I'm small and I would like to have nice slim legs. :smile:

That's good then. :tongue:

Aah, I think it's different to get slimmer than that.

Original post by furryface12
Just eat a lot, you'll be fine... not that it's working for me, but hopefully it will for you :redface:

I seem to spend most of my life doing maths atm, and FP2 will be the death of me! M2 looks good though, looking forward to that. Physics mechanics is virtually the same as M1 at AS, I can see why you're finding it boring. How's biology going?

Haha, I will :wink:

FP2 seems fun :tongue: from what I've done of it :biggrin: it really is :frown:

Biology is fine :biggrin: it's okay actually!
Aah, I think it's different to get slimmer than that.

I will try, maybe it is going to work one day. :biggrin:
You know some of those Asian girls... They eat twice as much as I do and are so skinny. I'm just jealous. :tongue:
Reply 4706
I see people waiting for interviews and I haven't even finished filling in my grades on UCAS.

:indiff:
Reply 4707
Original post by Pandora.
I see people waiting for interviews and I haven't even finished filling in my grades on UCAS.

:indiff:

Don't worry, you're not alone

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4
I will try, maybe it is going to work one day. :biggrin:
You know some of those Asian girls... They eat twice as much as I do and are so skinny. I'm just jealous. :tongue:

Asian. Like Chinese?
Asian. Like Chinese?

Yes, Chinese. :smile: I don't know, maybe it's just their metabolism...
As I said, I would like to have nicer calves. :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
TSR is so distracting
Yes, Chinese. :smile: I don't know, maybe it's just their metabolism...
As I said, I would like to have nicer calves. :tongue:

Hmmmm... Rowing machine?
Hmmmm... Rowing machine?

I tried but later my arms hurt the next day.
Original post by Robbie242
TSR is so distracting

Are you getting steamy with Maid Marian over Skype yet? :hubba:
Haha, I will :wink:

FP2 seems fun :tongue: from what I've done of it :biggrin: it really is :frown:

Biology is fine :biggrin: it's okay actually!

Some of it's ok, it is becoming noticably easier as I get further through C3 but even so, it just takes time and a lot of patience to try and get my head round it, which I'm not very good at at the minute :tongue:

And goodd :biggrin:

Original post by Pandora.

I know, I was just thinking about it now but decided I can't be bothered as I'm too tired and likely to make a mistake.

TSR is so distracting

Agreed :yep:
Original post by Felix Felicis
Are you getting steamy with Maid Marian over Skype yet? :hubba:

Maybe after some Economics homework, mmm Motorway service stations and price discrimination :hubba:

:lol: jk
zzzz post tsr
sorry new posts won't come up without me posting something
I tried but later my arms hurt the next day.

NoPainNoGain.
Original post by furryface12
Some of it's ok, it is becoming noticably easier as I get further through C3 but even so, it just takes time and a lot of patience to try and get my head round it, which I'm not very good at at the minute :tongue:

And goodd :biggrin:

Must be a lot harder with no A2 maths!
zzzz post tsr
sorry new posts won't come up without me posting something

What do you mean by that?
NoPainNoGain.

But doesn't it develop mainly arms muscle?

Latest