The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by purplemind
But doesn't it develop mainly arms muscle?

I thought legs get quite worked but... Perhaps weights on feet and lift?
Original post by L'Evil Fish
NoPainNoGain.

I considered saying something similar, but decided it sounded too harsh :tongue:

Must be a lot harder with no A2 maths!

I'm the only one in my class without it, too. Still, by the time I take the exam I should be fine on it, and we're almost done so I'll have the rest of the year to revise which is good :smile:
Original post by mynameisntbobk
What do you mean by that?

weird glitch that means when I make a post (e.g. this one) It doesn't come up on my screen until I make another

edit:not this one apparently
Original post by Robbie242
weird glitch that means when I make a post (e.g. this one) It doesn't come up on my screen until I make another

edit:not this one apparently

This may sound stupid, but have you tried logging out and back in?
I thought legs get quite worked but... Perhaps weights on feet and lift?

I guess they do and I imagine there are different variations but I was shown only one and when doing it I feel my arms more than legs. :smile:
I don't think we have weights in the fitness room, do you think stationary bicycle would be good for it?
(edited 10 years ago)
This may sound stupid, but have you tried logging out and back in?

haha nope I'll go do that!

sounds like I.T Crowd

''Have you tried turning it off and on again?'' :lol:
haha nope I'll go do that!

sounds like I.T Crowd

''Have you tried turning it off and on again?'' :lol:

I was actually trying to make that reference, (I was going to say try turning it off and on again) but I thought it would be in bad taste and I didn't know whether you'd actually get the reference
I was actually trying to make that reference, (I was going to say try turning it off and on again) but I thought it would be in bad taste and I didn't know whether you'd actually get the reference

Haha of course I'd get it, I.T crowd is one of my favourite programs - that being said I must watch the finale somewhere, I missed it on tele.
Haha of course I'd get it, I.T crowd is one of my favourite programs - that being said I must watch the finale somewhere, I missed it on tele.

Good to know, the IT crowd is amazing, I always try to watch it when I can. Oh my gosh, make sure you do watch it, it was so funny
Original post by furryface12
I considered saying something similar, but decided it sounded too harsh :tongue:

I'm the only one in my class without it, too. Still, by the time I take the exam I should be fine on it, and we're almost done so I'll have the rest of the year to revise which is good :smile:

Haha what?

How did that work?
Original post by purplemind
I guess they do and I imagine there are different variations but I was shown only one and when doing it I feel my arms more than legs. :smile:
I don't think we have weights in the fitness room, do you think stationary bicycle would be good for it?

yeah, bikes do it! Just work your way up the resistance.
Haha what?

How did that work?

Everyone else did AS in year 11 and A2 year 12, I did AS normal time though. FM was just another one of the options in the blocks in year 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone else did AS in year 11 and A2 year 12, I did AS normal time though. FM was just another one of the options in the blocks in year 12.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I see! I think you're in a better position in terms of uni applications
I see! I think you're in a better position in terms of uni applications

Not sure, although some of them are maths applicants so actually I probably would be in a better position in that sense. It is what it is though, I'll get there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Not sure, although some of them are maths applicants so actually I probably would be in a better position in that sense. It is what it is though, I'll get there :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, you shall!
keromedic
x

Thanks for the pdf's' you PM'd me! :biggrin: They're really useful! :yep:
Original post by usycool1
Thanks for the pdf's' you PM'd me! :biggrin: They're really useful! :yep:

I'm glad you found some use for them though would've been simpler to reply :tongue:
(edited 10 years ago)
Think I'm going to pay and send my application this weekend. Determined to get it properly sent off by Friday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by keromedic
I'm glad you found some use for them though would've been simpler to reply :tongue:

The new outlook buttons don't work for me most of the time :frown: :tongue:
Original post by Lucy96
Think I'm going to pay and send my application this weekend. Determined to get it properly sent off by Friday :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well you don't have the 15th deadline so that's still early :biggrin:
Original post by usycool1
The new outlook buttons don't work for me most of the time :frown: :tongue:

Lol :P. What are your plans for today? I dropped off a note and my neighbour is fine with me doing Insanity :biggrin:.

Latest