The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 160
Subbing. Subbing. Subbing ^^

Even if I'm like 3 hours late to the party...
Original post by Serano
This is true but I was in the mood tonight -.- How do you have so many posts wtf

:console:

People keep quoting me and I reply... It just keeps going up, up, up! :biggrin:
Original post by Deyesy
Subbing. Subbing. Subbing ^^

Even if I'm like 3 hours late to the party...

Welcome to the new thread :biggrin:
Reply 163
Original post by incipientT
Welcome to the new thread :biggrin:

I'll try and keep up with this one :lol: I've not posted properly in a 'I'm W&S' thread for months and months and months.
Original post by Deyesy
I'll try and keep up with this one :lol: I've not posted properly in a 'I'm W&S' thread for months and months and months.

Wow, that's a lot of threads back!
Reply 165
Wow, that's a lot of threads back!

I've been around this thread in it's many reincarnations since about thread 6 or 7? :redface: :getmecoat:
Original post by Deyesy
I've been around this thread in it's many reincarnations since about thread 6 or 7? :redface: :getmecoat:

I only joined at the end of the thread before last $
Reply 167
gw136
X

Also. You. Come say hi to everyone ^^

I only joined at the end of the thread before last $

And are you both single and wonderful? :holmes: The latter is the most important of the two :yes:
Original post by Deyesy

And are you both single and wonderful? :holmes: The latter is the most important of the two :yes:

Well, I'm single :tongue: I'll leave the awesome bit up to others to decide... (Hint: Check the OP :wink:)
Reply 169
Original post by Deyesy

Get off they're mine!!!
Reply 170
:console:

Well, one of the people left and she was doing most of the talking...

Original post by shadowdweller

Whenever i go out my ****ing perfectionism causes me to get depressed pretty much every ****ing time, it's ****ing annoying
Reply 171
Original post by Tcrumpen
Whenever i go out my ****ing perfectionism causes me to get depressed pretty much every ****ing time, it's ****ing annoying

It's just another facet of how perfect you are!
Reply 172
Original post by Deyesy

So are you guys still accepting new members? I'm most definitely single, working on the wonderful part and have been trying to find the courage to post for a while :colondollar: I'd love to join if you'll have me...
Reply 173
Original post by gw136
So are you guys still accepting new members? I'm most definitely single, working on the wonderful part and have been trying to find the courage to post for a while :colondollar: I'd love to join if you'll have me...

Welcome to the family :smile:
Original post by gw136

Yes, we accept new members. Just sign here.... :deal:

I'm sorry to hear that :console:
Original post by gw136

Hello and wecome!!! :smile:
Reply 176
Welcome to the family :smile:

Yes, we accept new members. Just sign here.... :deal:

Original post by Jack22031994
Hello and wecome!!! :smile:

I'm so glad to be deemed worthy, I've followed this thread for ages, it's better than any terrible tv soap :biggrin:
Original post by gw136
I'm so glad to be deemed worthy, I've followed this thread for ages, it's better than any terrible tv soap :biggrin:

Should we take that as a compliment? :lol:

Also, welcome :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 178
Well, I'm single :tongue: I'll leave the awesome bit up to others to decide... (Hint: Check the OP :wink:)

Not gonna lie; Dukem's description of yourself is cute :')

Original post by Serano
Get off they're mine!!!

Are you a polgamist? :holmes:

Original post by gw136

You're going to have a such a hard time keeping up with the thread. Just warning you :')
Original post by gw136

I'm glad to hear that :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
Not gonna lie; Dukem's description of yourself is cute :')

Yeah, he's really nice like that :blush:

Quick Reply

Latest