Scroll to see replies

I sent off my LSE application for law today! :biggrin:

Anyone else applying for law at LSE? :smile:
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 361
Original post by Donniee
You get that email before you receive the questionnaire, then if you're accepted further into their assessment you are told it will take up to 5 weeks to receive another reply.

Yes - as was said before, it's only the economics department who make candidates fill out the questionaire, i.e. economics, EME, etc.
Original post by Law-Hopeful
I sent off my LSE application for law today! :biggrin:

Anyone else applying for law at LSE? :smile:

Yup, I am. Pretty exciting times.
Original post by QuestionsQ
Yup, I am. Pretty exciting times.

Got that right!
What other universities did you apply to? :smile:
Got that right!
What other universities did you apply to? :smile:

Oxford, UCL and Durham. How about yourself?
Oxford, UCL and Durham. How about yourself?

Nice mix.:smile:
Cambridge, UCL, King's and Warwick! Did you only apply to 4?
Nice mix.:smile:
Cambridge, UCL, King's and Warwick! Did you only apply to 4?

Very nice choices. I had Warwick down on my list, but just as I was about to send my form, I decided I didn't really know anything about it. So, given that it's much easier to add a choice than it is to change a choice, I took it off.

I'll probably add a fifth choice at some point, I'm just not sure where yet.
Very nice choices. I had Warwick down on my list, but just as I was about to send my form, I decided I didn't really know anything about it. So, given that it's much easier to add a choice than it is to change a choice, I took it off.

I'll probably add a fifth choice at some point, I'm just not sure where yet.

When did you send your UCAS off, and have you heard back from any of your unis yet? :smile:
I see, I recommend King's or Warwick! :tongue:
I've had some acknowledgements, but obviously no offers yet (LNAT is next week). How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've had some acknowledgements, but obviously no offers yet (LNAT is next week). How about you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh, good luck for the LNAT!

I just sent my application today! Nothing yet (understandably!) but I can get onto track!

What were your AS's and A2 predictions?:smile:
Reply 370
Oh, good luck for the LNAT!

I just sent my application today! Nothing yet (understandably!) but I can get onto track!

What were your AS's and A2 predictions?:smile:

How? I tried my Apply password and it won't work..
Original post by CD315
How? I tried my Apply password and it won't work..

Hi!

I just use my personal ID (with the hyphens), and my old password here: https://track.ucas.com/

You may have a different ID though, I think you have to wait until UCAS send you a welcome letter for your new personal ID if that's the case.

What course are you applying for? :smile:
Reply 372
Hi!

I just use my personal ID (with the hyphens), and my old password here: https://track.ucas.com/

You may have a different ID though, I think you have to wait until UCAS send you a welcome letter for your new personal ID if that's the case.

What course are you applying for? :smile:

Meh, isn't working for me. Perhaps I'm getting a new ID since I'm applying as an individual (I'm on a gap year).

Maths with economics for me :smile:
Original post by CD315
Meh, isn't working for me. Perhaps I'm getting a new ID since I'm applying as an individual (I'm on a gap year).

Maths with economics for me :smile:

Yeah that's probably it.

Oh nice, they're my two strongest subjects funnily enough! What other universities did you apply to? :smile:
Reply 374
Yeah that's probably it.

Oh nice, they're my two strongest subjects funnily enough! What other universities did you apply to? :smile:

Awesome :smile: Cambridge, Imperial, Warwick and UCL - all for maths. You?
Original post by CD315
Awesome :smile: Cambridge, Imperial, Warwick and UCL - all for maths. You?

Wow, that's an incredible set of universities!

I applied for Cambridge, UCL, King's and Warwick.

What college did you apply for at Cambridge? I went for Gonville and Caius!

What is your UMS average? :smile:
Reply 376
Wow, that's an incredible set of universities!

I applied for Cambridge, UCL, King's and Warwick.

What college did you apply for at Cambridge? I went for Gonville and Caius!

What is your UMS average? :smile:

Those are also good - we have 4 in common :tongue:

I applied for Queens' since they're the only college that actually encourage gap years for maths :lol:

I think it's 97% across my 4 complete A-levels :smile: how about you?

EDIT: Just realised they merged this year's UCAS account with last years - so I have to use my old ID. Sorted :lol:
Original post by CD315
Those are also good - we have 4 in common :tongue:

I applied for Queens' since they're the only college that actually encourage gap years for maths :lol:

I think it's 97% across my 4 complete A-levels :smile: how about you?

EDIT: Just realised they merged this year's UCAS account with last years - so I have to use my old ID. Sorted :lol:

Wow... You're going to have to do something incredibly silly at your interview to not get an offer with that UMS average!

Mine is 92% across my top 3 (90% across top 4). :redface:

Haha, least its sorted now :tongue:
Reply 378
Wow... You're going to have to do something incredibly silly at your interview to not get an offer with that UMS average!

Mine is 92% across my top 3 (90% across top 4). :redface:

Haha, least its sorted now :tongue:

Well UMS actually aren't as important for maths - they base a lot on the interview. I'm also horrible at interviews so I'm not putting much hope into Cambridge - it's an optimistic one :smile:

LSE and Imperial are my top choices aside from that. Love London!
Original post by CD315
Well UMS actually aren't as important for maths - they base a lot on the interview. I'm also horrible at interviews so I'm not putting much hope into Cambridge - it's an optimistic one :smile:

LSE and Imperial are my top choices aside from that. Love London!

Oh right, but still - 97%+ UMS average is ridiculously high. Plus, the offer rate for maths is quite high (as STEP tends to whittle out many of the offer holders!).

Imperial are brilliant, such a shame they don't do law! I really like LSE, UCL too! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending