The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 180
Original post by Deyesy
Not gonna lie; Dukem's description of yourself is cute :')

Are you a polgamist? :holmes:

You're going to have a such a hard time keeping up with the thread. Just warning you :')

No but I can learn!!
Reply 181
Original post by shadowdweller
Should we take that as a compliment? :lol:

Also, welcome :h:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well aren't you all polite? And yes, it was definitely a compliment :biggrin:

Original post by Deyesy
You're going to have a such a hard time keeping up with the thread. Just warning you :')

I've managed a friendship with you, this thread should be a breeze :tongue:
Reply 182
Original post by incipientT
Yeah, he's really nice like that :blush:

I know him from another thread; he's just a general all round lovely guy. It's not hard to see why so many people like him.

Original post by Serano
No but I can learn!!

With enthusiasm like that; you'll go places :smile:

Original post by gw136
I've managed a friendship with you, this thread should be a breeze :tongue:

I'm now stuck. Is that a compliment or? :tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
I know him from another thread; he's just a general all round lovely guy. It's not hard to see why so many people like him.

:ditto: Well, except for the bit about knowing him from another thread....
Reply 184
Original post by Deyesy
I'm now stuck. Is that a compliment or? :tongue:

Definitely not a compliment :u: Don't want to be seen dishing them out too much this early on, people will think I'm actually nice :tongue:
So tired. Only got 4 hours of sleep yesterday, even if I was to blame for it >_>
Reply 186
:ditto: Well, except for the bit about knowing him from another thread....

I'm very, very surprised he isn't a mod yet. He'd be a very, very popular choice. That's how highly I believe people think of him.

Original post by gw136
Definitely not a compliment :u: Don't want to be seen dishing them out too much this early on, people will think I'm actually nice :tongue:

Gee thanks :colonhash: Can't be having people thinking you're nice can we? Though you could lure people into a false sense of security with niceness and then...BANG. And I'm trying to think what should come next; but I've not got there yet...
Original post by gw136

Too late :tongue:
Original post by DivinityA
So tired. Only got 4 hours of sleep yesterday, even if I was to blame for it >_>

:console: Early (relatively early, that is) night tonight?
Original post by Deyesy
I'm very, very surprised he isn't a mod yet. He'd be a very, very popular choice. That's how highly I believe people think of him.

Probably because he's never been nominated/ nominated himself, I'd guess...
:console: Early (relatively early, that is) night tonight?

Unlikely, I'll say I'm going sleep now, and end up sleeping at 4/5am as per usual...my poor sleep cycle :frown:
Reply 189
Original post by Deyesy
Gee thanks :colonhash: Can't be having people thinking you're nice can we? Though you could lure people into a false sense of security with niceness and then...BANG. And I'm trying to think what should come next; but I've not got there yet...

Well it wouldn't be 2 years of friendship would it....because I'm not nice enough for that :tongue:

Too late :tongue:

Gosh darn it, you guys have got me figured out already :eek:
Unlikely, I'll say I'm going sleep now, and end up sleeping at 4/5am as per usual...my poor sleep cycle :frown:

Sounds like me :sadnod: 6.30 last 'night' for me.
Original post by gw136

Gosh darn it, you guys have got me figured out already :eek:

:console: I won't mention it if you don't :tongue:
Sounds like me :sadnod: 6.30 last 'night' for me.

Insomniacs united \o/
Insomniacs united \o/

And anonymous too :tongue:
Totally late in saying "new post" :frown:
But hey:smile:
Hello everyone! :smile:
How are you?
Got woken up after 11 hours sleep and i'm still absolutely shattered :frown:
the happiest times in my life always have been the times when i was by myself. Today a lot of people cheat behind your back, just look at the loveshack forums. I truly can not get into any drama with these kind of people. Many girls if you ask them daytime " i have a bf", but at night these are the ones who is having one night stands. completely disenchanted with the idea of having a gf/wife from western culture, because i am a honest person and dont wanna get my heart broken. I should go back where i came from :smile:
Reply 197
Morning all
Original post by CaptainJackSparrow27
the happiest times in my life always have been the times when i was by myself. Today a lot of people cheat behind your back, just look at the loveshack forums. I truly can not get into any drama with these kind of people. Many girls if you ask them daytime " i have a bf", but at night these are the ones who is having one night stands. completely disenchanted with the idea of having a gf/wife from western culture, because i am a honest person and dont wanna get my heart broken. I should go back where i came from :smile:

You can't say that everyone is like that
Original post by CaptainJackSparrow27

Well, that's pretty deep:colone:

Quick Reply

Latest