The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Tcrumpen
Was a basic 2D platformer game, we don't have the time avaialbe to go the whole 3D route, as that requires knowleadge of DirectX most of the time, i havne't written an actual GUI myself i've used generating software for it (as it you drag and drop the icons and the coding in done behind the scenes)

Ah right, I suppose the 3D would be time consuming. Never tried it myself.

Yeah, I've used that kind of GUI generator myself, much better than doing it by hand though still tedious imho :smile:
Reply 261
Original post by incipientT
Ah right, I suppose the 3D would be time consuming. Never tried it myself.

Yeah, I've used that kind of GUI generator myself, much better than doing it by hand though still tedious imho :smile:

Well for my project this year gonna have to find a acedemic journal on it as my project (if done accoridng to my crrent spec) will have a GUI
Well for my project this year gonna have to find a acedemic journal on it as my project (if done accoridng to my crrent spec) will have a GUI

You'll have to find an academic journal...? :confused:
Reply 263
You'll have to find an academic journal...? :confused:

that's the best thing to get, final year project, if i use other materials other than my own mind i have to Hardvard Referance it, and acedemic journals are the best thing you can referance
that's the best thing to get, final year project, if i use other materials other than my own mind i have to Hardvard Referance it, and acedemic journals are the best thing you can referance

I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I wasn't really clear on any of that sentence. Maybe I'm being slow, certainly feels like it atm :yawn: You said you would have to find a reference on 'it'?
Original post by Antonia.Wade

Afternoon :hat2:
Reply 266
I'm sorry if I wasn't clear, I wasn't really clear on any of that sentence. Maybe I'm being slow, certainly feels like it atm :yawn: You said you would have to find a reference on 'it'?

Yeah if i can find a acedemic journal to do with GUI's and i find a piece of information relavent info that i use in my project, i'd have to referance it
Yeah if i can find a acedemic journal to do with GUI's and i find a piece of information relavent info that i use in my project, i'd have to referance it

Ah right, I've figured it out now :smile:

How is yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
How is yourself? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

:yawn: < like that :tongue: you?
:yawn: < like that :tongue: you?

Zzzzzzz < like that xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Zzzzzzz < like that xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

:sleep:? :biggrin:
:sleep:? :biggrin:

I'm skyping my brother who's at uni :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'm skyping my brother who's at uni :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

And that's making you go 'zzzz'...?
Hi y'all!
Seems ridiculous I haven't come and posted on here before, considering I am a long time singleton.
How is everyone?
Original post by LiquidGold
Hi y'all!
Seems ridiculous I haven't come and posted on here before, considering I am a long time singleton.
How is everyone?

Hello and welcome

Im good thanks - you?
Original post by LiquidGold
Hi y'all!
How is everyone?

Hello and welcome to the thread :biggrin:

I'm > :yawn: Yourself?
x

Evening :smile:
Original post by Jack22031994
Hello and welcome

Im good thanks - you?

I'm not bad, although procrastinating terribly over a uni essay that is for monday that I'm having trouble with :mad:
Reply 279
Probably because he's never been nominated/ nominated himself, I'd guess...

I feel like a right idiot now... :getmecoat:

Original post by gw136
Well it wouldn't be 2 years of friendship would it....because I'm not nice enough for that :tongue:

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about with the 2 years of friendship :colonhash: Definitely not nice enough for that :tongue: Definitely not nice enough to be there for people when they really need you either :')

Quick Reply

Latest