The Student Room Group

Name a TSR member you would DATE.

Scroll to see replies

Anyone who passes my incredibly rigorous selection process. The winning candidate gets a date (London only) while the runner up gets a hug and a mug.
Original post by InnerTemple
Anyone who passes my incredibly rigorous selection process. The winning candidate gets a date (London only) while the runner up gets a hug and a mug.

What kind of mug is it?
Original post by rmhumphries
What kind of mug is it?

Blue writing on white background. Personalised with your name and has the words: "I tried to date InnerTemple!" written beneath the rim.

Mug capacity is 15 fl oz.
Now now girls...one at a time. There's plenty of me for everyone:ahee:
Feeling rather unloved right now...
Original post by beccac94

Aww have a rep and a hug:jumphug:

If you want a date as well then you got it. and if you want dessert then I'll whip you some nice cream back at my place:sexface:
Snowy Owl because we both have snowy owls as avatars.
Reply 127
Why must these thread pop up every week? :colonhash:

And I I feel so loved :colonhash:

Original post by JennaEmBee
Oddly I can't think of a guy, only the girls with strong personalities are coming to mind... If it was for just one date, I'd choose the most unusual person or the person with the most contrasting personality just for the ****s & gigz.

Original post by + polarity -
I'm kind of unusual

... :rofl:
We have a winner! :colone:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by beccac94

Aww, I'll date you if you want :h:
Is Maid Marian for real ? ... lol sorry but she's not going to get anywhere with men if she gets that excited over nerds giving her a compliment over the net.

There are a couple hot girls on here but I don't think I could ever date someone who I met over the net unless they're real cool.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 130
Original post by Jaegon Targaryen
Is Maid Marian for real ? ... lol sorry but she's not going to get anywhere with men if she gets that excited over nerds giving her a compliment over the net.

:erm:

u wot m8?
Original post by Robbie242
:erm:

u wot m8?

I'm just saying , those posts made out like she orgasmed on the spot just because you complimented her , she needs to realise she has THERE ARE things people like about her and get over her inferiority complex.

There are a couple hot girls on here but I don't think I could ever date someone who I met over the net unless they're real cool.

Don't think you could date someone you met online in general, or just on TSR?
Reply 133
I'm just saying , those posts made out like she orgasmed on the spot just because you complimented her , she needs to realise she has THERE ARE things people like about her and get over her inferiority complex.

Smiley's seem like a bit on exaggeration but she was just happy that somebody likes her :tongue:. I agree with the inferiority complex line, she has many good qualities that I found out about today via PM, its best to ''always look on the bright-side of life'' :lol:
Original post by Robbie242
Smiley's seem like a bit on exaggeration but she was just happy that somebody likes her :tongue:. I agree with the inferiority complex line, she has many good qualities that I found out about today via PM, its best to ''always look on the bright-side of life'' :lol:

It makes her seem 100x unattractive also.
anonymouspie227.
Original post by JennaEmBee
Don't think you could date someone you met online in general, or just on TSR?

I don't think I could date someone I met online tbh . Call me old fashioned but I find it difficult being attracted to someone through a series of sentences as opposed to real life conversations and the attraction you generate from a persons physical presence . Even if the girl was really attractive in her pictures my core intentions would be superficial and driven by lust rather than liking the girl for who she actually is . Think its just one of my quirks .
i reckon id date someone called SciFiRory if i could :h:
:lovehug:

Original post by SciFiRory
x.
I don't think I could date someone I met online tbh . Call me old fashioned but I find it difficult being attracted to someone through a series of sentences as opposed to real life conversations and the attraction you generate from a persons physical presence . Even if the girl was really attractive in her pictures my core intentions would be superficial and driven by lust rather than liking the girl for who she actually is . Think its just one of my quirks .

I thought you were going to be all 'laddish' about meeting people at a site like TSR but that was actually quite sweet :h:
Original post by This Honest
Yes another of these threads, stupid threads.

Typical bum licking threads :rolleyes: i wouldn't date anyone on here...how one acts online and in real life can be a bit difference.

The Epicurean :flutter: and ZRO :teeth:

Loool, just seen this post broette :mmm: I decided to search my username for like first time in ages and seen you made a post about me today :awesome:

I'd date This Honest :flutter:

Quick Reply

Latest