The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Reply 340
Original post by Deyesy
I should :tongue: You kind of pointed out the obvious to me :')

I take it you're back for round 10/11/12 of these threads? :wink:

Who'd thought i'd headline this clucker right? I feel like Shawn Michaels winning the WWF championship at Wrestlemania after ages of hard work :tongue:
Original post by IDukem
You three make my post count get higher and higher haha, not that it's a bad thing, I think highly off all three of you :h: We all simply light that thread up like St Elmo's Fire :biggrin:

You should start a 'most awesome analogies' thread :biggrin:
Original post by lucine.B
Hey! Don't know if I've already said this to you but welcome! :h:

How are you???

Hey there! Nice to meet you :smile:
I'm good thank you, just had a load of free pizza and free drinks provided by my uni accommodation (weird I know!)
Yourself?
Reply 343
I'm bored. Everyone, tell the rest of us something which you would not say to your friends in person.

Mine is, I'm addicted to computer simulators. Rarely do I play games, but when I do I like to play realistic simulators because I like to see what a day in the life of x profession is like, more out of curiosity than anything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 344
Original post by incipientT
You should start a 'most awesome analogies' thread :biggrin:

Then the "awesome" analogies would lose it's appeal if I store them all in a single thread :tongue:
Reply 345
Original post by LiquidGold
I knew it was online, don't know what RTS means though:colondollar:

Real Time Strategy
Original post by IDukem
Hello there I believe you're new!! I'm your host IDukem :biggrin:

I had liquid gold once too!! Shame the coin had chocolate inside and therefore made the goldness worthless.

I am indeed new! Although I think I posted a few times (not much) on my old account, but that was ages ago!
I've sadly never had liquid gold, but I aspire to get some, hence my username :wink:
Reply 347
I am indeed new! Although I think I posted a few times (not much) on my old account, but that was ages ago!
I've sadly never had liquid gold, but I aspire to get some, hence my username :wink:

Ahhhhh fair enough!! I hope you're okay :yep:
I have a golden heart that has liquid stuff in it so does that count? :wink:
Original post by IDukem
Then the "awesome" analogies would lose it's appeal if I store them all in a single thread :tongue:

Other people could submit some as well :awesome:
Reply 349
Other people could submit some as well :awesome:

True that, but I like posting analogies all other the place myself and I think others would do too :smile:
Original post by IDukem
Ahhhhh fair enough!! I hope you're okay :yep:
I have a golden heart that has liquid stuff in it so does that count? :wink:

I'm not too bad I've just had a load of free drinks and free pizza :biggrin: how are you?
That definitely counts (close enough, right!?) :yes:
Reply 351
It's not quite like that - the mods nominate people too, plus it still made sense and got your point across :smile:

This is true ^^ The mod thing that is. The fact I made sense is surprising enough :redface:

Original post by IDukem
I take it you're back for round 10/11/12 of these threads? :wink:

Who'd thought i'd headline this clucker right? I feel like Shawn Michaels winning the WWF championship at Wrestlemania after ages of hard work :tongue:

I'm going to try and keep up this time. No promises though.

Dude you've definitely been around long enough to headline a thread; plus you're loved by everyone in here and in the other thread I know you from :smile:
Original post by IDukem
True that, but I like posting analogies all other the place myself and I think others would do too :smile:

Oh well, no repository of awesome for me then :sad:/:tongue:
Original post by Deyesy
This is true ^^ The mod thing that is. The fact I made sense is surprising enough :redface:

How come surprising? You seem perfectly understandable to me :biggrin:
Reply 354
How come surprising? You seem perfectly understandable to me :biggrin:

I'm a Liverpudlian :colonhash:
Original post by Deyesy
I'm a Liverpudlian :colonhash:

This is the internet, accents and stuff don't count :tongue:
Reply 356
I'm not too bad I've just had a load of free drinks and free pizza :biggrin: how are you?
That definitely counts (close enough, right!?) :yes:

That sounds divine :h: I'm radtastic like a tangfastic thank you.
Phew, for a second I thought it wasn't haha. do you have a golden heart or a golden compass?

Original post by Deyesy

I'm going to try and keep up this time. No promises though.

Dude you've definitely been around long enough to headline a thread; plus you're loved by everyone in here and in the other thread I know you from :smile:

You said that last time haha, but please do as it'll be boss if you did.

I can't tell whether that's good or bad (as in on the relationship front) :lol: Aww thanks bud, that means a lot! I like to think i'm fairly nice n'all (I do have them days mind when i'm every thing but) so it's nice when people say stuff like that :h:

Oh well, no repository of awesome for me then :sad:/:tongue:

Every post you make is awesome, so it wouldn't effect me too much if you posted in an entirely new thread :h:
Original post by IDukem
Phew, for a second I thought it wasn't haha. do you have a golden heart or a golden compass?

You said that last time haha, but please do as it'll be boss if you did.

I can't tell whether that's good or bad (as in on the relationship front) :lol: Aww thanks bud, that means a lot! I like to think i'm fairly nice n'all (I do have them days mind when i'm every thing but) so it's nice when people say stuff like that :h:

Every post you make is awesome, so it wouldn't effect me too much if you posted in an entirely new thread :h:

Flattery :tongue:
Original post by IDukem

Wow you are good! I'm glad :biggrin:
We had it in my uni accommodation common room; right mess in there now though! (Fortunately I don't have to clean it up :colone:)
I have neither. I am goldless. :cry2:
Reply 359
Flattery :tongue:

Good, bad...ugly? :tongue:

Perhaps I should stop la compliments :redface:

Wow you are good! I'm glad :biggrin:
We had it in my uni accommodation common room; right mess in there now though! (Fortunately I don't have to clean it up :colone:)
I have neither. I am goldless. :cry2:

Danke, I'm glad you are too :smile:
I can't judge whether you have a golden ehart right now, but it seems like i'll state that you will in the future. You seem like a nice person :h:

Quick Reply

Latest