The Student Room Group

Do you frame you certificates?

Hello, I was wondering do you frame you High School certificates? Has anyone framed GCSE and A Level certificates?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Nope, they're in a folder in my desk. There's too many to frame anyway? Most people have loads of GCSEs.
Reply 2
Original post by ShaneBay
Hello, I was wondering do you frame you High School certificates? Has anyone framed GCSE and A Level certificates?

Nah, no point really - there are too many of them. I framed my degree although it got smashed when I moved house ( :frown: ) Are you planning on framing yours?
Reply 3
Couldn't even tell you where mine are
Reply 4
No, I do sometimes frame TSR posts of mine that get quite a bit of rep though.
Reply 5
Original post by Strangey
Nah, no point really - there are too many of them. I framed my degree although it got smashed when I moved house ( :frown: ) Are you planning on framing yours?

Same, I will have to many certificates and so on but when I get my A Levels I will frame them. I have some professional qualifications that I could frame.
I don't really think an OCR national in ICT is worth the money I would have to spend on a frame.
Reply 7
Original post by brittanna
I don't really think an OCR national in ICT is worth the money I would have to spend on a frame.

Yes, I see. What about the walls in your office?
I have my BA degree framed, but none of my school exam certificates.
Reply 9

I'll put my practicing certificate on the wall of my office, just to reassure clients I am actually allowed to act on their behalf and I think that's standard. I wouldn't frame anything else though, highly doubt they'll give a toss where I did my degree and what it was in, never mind my GCSEs!

I may frame my degree when (if) I get one, but I don't think the others are worth it.
Reply 11
Original post by Le Nombre
I'll put my practicing certificate on the wall of my office, just to reassure clients I am actually allowed to act on their behalf and I think that's standard. I wouldn't frame anything else though, highly doubt they'll give a toss where I did my degree and what it was in, never mind my GCSEs!

Haha! I would like to give that element of suspicion ahah! Some pretentious people my try and look at it. I would like a wall of certificates aha!

I may frame my degree when (if) I get one, but I don't think the others are worth it.

Cool! You will get one! I think professional ones are worth it.
Don't think I even have mine anymore.
Nope, I'm not really a framing kind of person.
Nope, the only thing I'll frame is my graduation photo :biggrin:
Reply 15
Cringeee
Reply 16
Original post by Ripper-Roo
Cringeee

Why 'Cringeee'?

Exactly.

Not sure why I even had to do that course, it's worthless...
Original post by yellowcopter
Exactly.

Not sure why I even had to do that course, it's worthless...

Most of the course was spent with me waiting to use the printer to print out screenshots of me creating a folder :colonhash:.
all my certificates are in my national record of achievement folder. Do you still get those? I know my husband has one that looks exactly the same as mine and he's over 7 years older than me. I got mine when I left high school in 2000.

These things :

do they still give those out?

Quick Reply

Latest