The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Hummi_C
Well I still try to get out, not raving but y'know :wink:
Sounds coool, I'm still underage so not much point going out, though I go out with my friends sometimes! (I don't drink anyway haha but they don't like to go out unless they're booze in it) :tongue: ahaha fair enough! Yay ^_^ I took Biology Chemistry Physics and AS Maths, wbu?

Hahaha! :biggrin: I see, what do you like to do then??? Yeah- its mainly because its all my friends 18th so its basically rave after rave after rave celebrating their birthdays...Lord knows what will happen during exam season cos I bet some of them will be like *high squeaky voice* 'I know we have exams but y'know lets party and have some fun, take the edge off and that' :laugh:
I'm the same, there has to be booze in it...ok not necessarily I have enjoyed parties sober before...I'm a social drinker tbh. Haha yeah! Cool I take all 3 sciences (privately) + Psychology, Music & Business :smile:

Original post by LiquidGold
Hopefully! :smile: You thinking of going uni next year?
Freshers week was AMAZING. Seriously. One of the best weeks of my life.
We had Annie Mac and DJ Fresh and Sean Paul, but tbh I'm not really a fan of any of them :tongue:

Mmm :smile: Um..no taking a gap year then will be off to study abroad in 2015 :h:
I think that's how they try to make it, going all out and that :biggrin:
Oh my days I love DH Fresh! Oh and Annie Mac (such fantastic DJ's) and of course Mr. Sean Paul hahaha! I'm a fan of literally everything- so basically all genres of music XD
Night all, I'm off partying haha :smile: Enjoy your night guyz!

But before I go..anyone want me to paint their face???
http://instagram.com/p/fXm41QDq2G/
http://instagram.com/p/fXs9LyjqwL/
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 422
Original post by lucine.B
Hahaha! :biggrin: I see, what do you like to do then??? Yeah- its mainly because its all my friends 18th so its basically rave after rave after rave celebrating their birthdays...Lord knows what will happen during exam season cos I bet some of them will be like *high squeaky voice* 'I know we have exams but y'know lets party and have some fun, take the edge off and that' :laugh:
I'm the same, there has to be booze in it...ok not necessarily I have enjoyed parties sober before...I'm a social drinker tbh. Haha yeah! Cool I take all 3 sciences (privately) + Psychology, Music & Business :smile:

MUSIC :biggrin: I play whatever I can get my hands on, like my clarinet, piano, saxophone, voice, sometimes guitar... Ahhhh fair enough! Erm no, near exams I quite literally disappear from reality and enter my own little void with some books, I get distracted way too easily!
Aha I'm the opposite, you couldn't pay me to drink! Haha you say that but we both know you're like a full-on alcoholic :wink: Privately? But that's cool, I did music at AS
Original post by Hummi_C
Heya! :biggrin: I'm okay, tired as anything though, but my sleeping pattern's messed up so there's no hope now :rolleyes: what about you?

If you're tired, try and sleep! I also have acquired a terrible sleeping pattern since arriving at uni, I can't sleep before 3am anymore, difference is I'm not even tired though :s-smilie:
I'm not too bad yeh :smile:
Reply 424
If you're tired, try and sleep! I also have acquired a terrible sleeping pattern since arriving at uni, I can't sleep before 3am anymore, difference is I'm not even tired though :s-smilie:
I'm not too bad yeh :smile:

Oh I'll just sit here like "I'm tired" but as soon as I lie down BOOM my head just explodes with thoughts and I'm wide awake again, it's misery :frown:
Aha good! Notice you study geography... Can't say I approve :wink:
Original post by lucine.B

Mmm :smile: Um..no taking a gap year then will be off to study abroad in 2015 :h:
I think that's how they try to make it, going all out and that :biggrin:
Oh my days I love DH Fresh! Oh and Annie Mac (such fantastic DJ's) and of course Mr. Sean Paul hahaha! I'm a fan of literally everything- so basically all genres of music XD

Tbh almost wished I'd taken a gap year! I love travelling :h:
Study abroad!?!? Awesome!!!!!! Where you gonna go??
Well I'm sure your freshers will have someone good, most of them do :')
Original post by Hummi_C
Oh I'll just sit here like "I'm tired" but as soon as I lie down BOOM my head just explodes with thoughts and I'm wide awake again, it's misery :frown:
Aha good! Notice you study geography... Can't say I approve :wink:

Oh damn,that's the worst!
Oh dear, you're one of those 'It's only colouring in' people aren't you? :wink:
Are you at uni?
Reply 427
Oh damn,that's the worst!
Oh dear, you're one of those 'It's only colouring in' people aren't you? :wink:
Are you at uni?

I know!
Oh of course not! I appreciate you do some cutting and sticking too :wink:
Not yet, applied earlier today! :eek: What's King's like? Been there a couple of times and it seemed lovely!
Original post by Hummi_C
I know!
Oh of course not! I appreciate you do some cutting and sticking too :wink:
Not yet, applied earlier today! :eek: What's King's like? Been there a couple of times and it seemed lovely!

The sad thing is I have just done a load of cutting and sticking and colouring since I've been here :colondollar:
Kings is lush. Sooo nice.
What you applying for? Did you apply for Kings?
Reply 429
Can't wait to tell everyone applying for Geography that :wink: Doesn't help that my head of year is head of geography mind...
I know! What's the accommodation like?
Cambridge, UCL, Birmingham and Bristol. And nooo I was going to but there was a problem with my UKCAT so I couldn't :frown:
Morning everyone :biggrin: How are we today? :smile:
Original post by Hummi_C
Can't wait to tell everyone applying for Geography that :wink: Doesn't help that my head of year is head of geography mind...
I know! What's the accommodation like?
Cambridge, UCL, Birmingham and Bristol. And nooo I was going to but there was a problem with my UKCAT so I couldn't :frown:

I'll assume this no quoted message is for me :wink:
Seriously though, I've done more colouring and sticking in these first 3 weeks of uni than I did in the whole of my A2 geography!
UKCAT? So medicine? You must be a clever one :wink: Good luck! I also applied to Cambridge and UCL last year :smile: Which college out of interest?
Original post by incipientT

Good Morning! :wink:
The same as yesterday.... dreading having to write this essay! :facepalm:
How about you?
Good Morning! :wink:
The same as yesterday.... dreading having to write this essay! :facepalm:
How about you?

:console: It'll be easier with some sleep :yep:

Slowly answering a voccaroo before going to bed :tongue:
Reply 434
I'll assume this no quoted message is for me :wink:
Seriously though, I've done more colouring and sticking in these first 3 weeks of uni than I did in the whole of my A2 geography!
UKCAT? So medicine? You must be a clever one :wink: Good luck! I also applied to Cambridge and UCL last year :smile: Which college out of interest?

Ah the effects of tiredness, at least you're on the ball :wink:
Ahaha well you asked for it, though I imagine it must be quite fun :ahee:
Yep medicine :yep: I do try, not sure how clever though if I'm talking to a geographer :wink: thanks! And oh, sorry you didn't get in, though Kings is just as good really :smile: Queens

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 435

Still tired but sleepless :rolleyes: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile
:console: It'll be easier with some sleep :yep:

Slowly answering a voccaroo before going to bed :tongue:

True, bad routine though means I can't sleep now even with trying :wink: I'll just stay up all night tomorrow trying to do it, knowing me
This is probably going to sound ignorant, but what's a voccaroo?
Original post by Hummi_C
Still tired but sleepless :rolleyes: you?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not tired yet, fortunately :smile:
True, bad routine though means I can't sleep now even with trying :wink: I'll just stay up all night tomorrow trying to do it, knowing me
This is probably going to sound ignorant, but what's a voccaroo?

I know the feeling :frown:

I hope it doesn't come to that :console:

It's a website that lets you record your voice and then post a link to the recording :smile:
Original post by Hummi_C
Ah the effects of tiredness, at least you're on the ball :wink:
Ahaha well you asked for it, though I imagine it must be quite fun :ahee:
Yep medicine :yep: I do try, not sure how clever though if I'm talking to a geographer :wink: thanks! And oh, sorry you didn't get in, though Kings is just as good really :smile: Queens

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's okay, I don't think I'm as passionate about the course as I should be... I just did it as 'the next step' really :s-smilie: I was also unsure about whether it was geography I wanted to do or another subject :facepalm:
Probably a good thing I didn't get in to be fair, I have a terrible work ethic, I would have failed I reckon!
Thanks, it's not, although more suited to me really considering I wanted to be in London :rolleyes:
Well good luck!!

I know the feeling :frown:

I hope it doesn't come to that :console:

It's a website that lets you record your voice and then post a link to the recording :smile:

Me too, but it will as it always does, hahahah oh dear :redface:
Oh yes! I have heard of that :P It's pretty cool I have to 'say'!

Quick Reply

Latest