The Student Room Group

I'm Wonderful and I'm Single Society XX

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Antonia.Wade
Are AHs like A2s and Highers like ASs? Or do I have the wrong end of the stick :tongue:
Last year before uni :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure, Advanced Highers are the highest type of examination in Scotland you can get so yeah. I'm not sure, perhaps you're right. (Probably are):tongue:
Original post by gemmanewman
I'm not sure, Advanced Highers are the highest type of examination in Scotland you can get so yeah. I'm not sure, perhaps you're right. (Probably are):tongue:

Let's just nod and agree and not know xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 582
Nor do I, we have some trouble here:wink:
I LOVE TYPING IN CAPS LOCK SO BRING IT ON:wink: Well, you know, my PA, she's no good, can't even bring my coffee in the morning, so send me an application and I'll be sure to have a look:tongue: Amazing accent? >.> I wouldn't say "amazing" :tongue: I thought you'd be English. Haven't been to Hertfordshire so can't say much.

Oh wow, I have a feeling this is gonna be a long conversation :wink:
CONSIDER IT BROUGHT, I'M NOT GIVING UP :wink: Ahh okay, it'll be on your desk tomorrow morning with that coffee :tongue: Yes amazing, they're so lovely it's like ahhhhh :biggrin: Aha thanks? and no, no one has really

The only problem with piggybacks is that you'll get tired :tongue: haha yeah! Holy shimoley that sounds horrific! What do you want to do at uni? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't mind, I'll just take a few naps :tongue: It's great, science is amazing! Medicine I'm hoping, you?

Original post by DivinityA
Yeah, but that's TV. Everytime I come back from Uni (2nd year medic) on a Tuesday, I often wonder how some of the employees are still working. Even something like their bedside manner is often terrible :tongue:

ooh you're a medic! Where do you study? And yeah it's just everything in that show, can't stand it
Let's just nod and agree and not know xD

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah, I'd like that:biggrin:
Original post by Hummi_C
CONSIDER IT BROUGHT, I'M NOT GIVING UP :wink: Ahh okay, it'll be on your desk tomorrow morning with that coffee :tongue: Yes amazing, they're so lovely it's like ahhhhh :biggrin: Aha thanks? and no, no one has really

Yeah, I can tell you're extra happy about that:tongue: YOU WILL GIVE UP WHEN YOU REALIZE I ALWAYS WIN:wink: Ooh, with a coffee? You do want this job!:tongue: They're alright, some accents are better than others in this country.
Reply 585
Yo!
Yeah, I'd like that:biggrin:

Perfect sorted xD

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hummi_C
ooh you're a medic! Where do you study? And yeah it's just everything in that show, can't stand it

EMDP 1B student at KCL o/
Original post by Hummi_C

I don't mind, I'll just take a few naps :tongue: It's great, science is amazing! Medicine I'm hoping, you?

Haha sorted xD what's your favourite bit of it? :smile: Politics and International Relations :smile: but may switch to History :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IDukem
Yo!

Bro! :tongue:
Reply 591
Original post by incipientT
Bro! :tongue:

Munchkin! :tongue:

How are you? :smile: My laptop decided to cut out when I was trying to reply to you both >.<
Reply 592
Yeah, I can tell you're extra happy about that:tongue: YOU WILL GIVE UP WHEN YOU REALIZE I ALWAYS WIN:wink: Ooh, with a coffee? You do want this job!:tongue: They're alright, some accents are better than others in this country.

Of course, not every day I get to talk to someone as pretty/smart as you :colondollar:
IT'S REALISE ACTUALLY SO SHH I WIN :wink: Exactly! I don't actually like coffee though so you can have two :tongue: and is that a way of saying yours is better than everyone else's? :wink:

EMDP 1B student at KCL o/

Awesome!

Haha sorted xD what's your favourite bit of it? :smile: Politics and International Relations :smile: but may switch to History :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wooo :biggrin: The practical bits and also those dealing with the human body, kidneys, endocrine system etc :smile: Ooh another lawyer-y person! Why history though?
Original post by IDukem

How are you? :smile: My laptop decided to cut out when I was trying to reply to you both >.<

I'm good thanks :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Politics and/or history would've been my other choice for Uni had I not picked medicine. Gosh how I love both those subjects <3
Original post by IDukem

I've no idea what that means :tongue:/:colondollar:

I'm ok thanks :smile: Hope there's nothing wrong with your laptop :smile:
Original post by Hummi_C
Of course, not every day I get to talk to someone as pretty/smart as you :colondollar:
IT'S REALISE ACTUALLY SO SHH I WIN :wink: Exactly! I don't actually like coffee though so you can have two :tongue: and is that a way of saying yours is better than everyone else's? :wink:

Awesome!

Wooo :biggrin: The practical bits and also those dealing with the human body, kidneys, endocrine system etc :smile: Ooh another lawyer-y person! Why history though?

Ooo awesome! :smile: when we had to dissect stuff it was eeeeeew! Haha I'm more governmenty :tongue: I adore History :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Politics and/or history would've been my other choice for Uni had I not picked medicine. Gosh how I love both those subjects <3

What are your favourite bits of Politics and History? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
What are your favourite bits of Politics and History? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

From politics (I'm still fairly new to it having only really started my interest in the past year or so), I find stuff about foreign/international affairs interests me a lot. For example the recent debate on Syria intervention. I also take some interest in the politics of the USA and Japan.

As for history, I could honestly read anything, though my favourite areas are once again, military/international history. Right now I'm reading about the history of the USSR. But I also still have books to read on the French Revolution, Confederate States of America, Irish Troubles, Anti Sikh Riots of 1984.

And of course Japanese history :tongue:
Reply 599
I'm good thanks :smile: yourself?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm good thanks!! I'm glad you're all right too!

Shame the weather is everything but fine though haha.

Original post by incipientT
I've no idea what that means :tongue:/:colondollar:

I'm ok thanks :smile: Hope there's nothing wrong with your laptop :smile:

Me neither, I just liked the word :tongue:

Gooooood! No it just overheats every once in a while. What annoys me is that it lasted some days in the 30 degree summer, but it doesn't last 15 degree autumn days :confused:

Quick Reply

Latest